IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family, attorney of Mollie Tibbetts' suspected killer fight back

The aunt said that Rivera — whom she described as a good father to his daughter — lived with Monarrez until about a year and a half ago, when the couple broke up. Monarrez has since moved out of the area.

"He was a good person. He was a jokester," the aunt said of Rivera, through a translator. "For us, he was a good and normal person. Not aggressive or violent, no. He was normal just like us."

I wish someone would post the google map again. It was the long stretch of road leading out of Brooklyn. 395? I can’t recall exactly. Hope others weigh in. I guess I don’t even believe where he’s saying he grabbed her from.

The arrest warrant doesn't specifically say other than she was running in the area of Boundary & Middle streets on the east side of Brooklyn and he took her from the east side of Brooklyn. He's "blocked" his memory about specifics.

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/082118+DCI+Arrest.pdf

Ah shucks, my excuse is getting up for water.
Just wanted to say Goodnight Mollie.
Be at Peace and know that justice is coming...
goodnight-mollie-31666.jpg

I wish someone would post the google map again. It was the long stretch of road leading out of Brooklyn. 395? I can’t recall exactly. Hope others weigh in. I guess I don’t even believe where he’s saying he grabbed her from.
Intersection of Boundary and Middle Streets. Also 1900 block of East 385th Ave. Not sure enough to tell you from which area she was actually confronted or abducted.

I think some may have missed my post in the previous thread:

Though being small might have played into the perp's psyche and been a factor in who he selected as a victim, I am going to ask that we move on from that topic.

We all know that making sweeping generalizations is not wise as there are many the concept may not apply to. The topic may offend.
Thank you, Harmony. You are correct - that subject should be closed. Regardless of what he did, he was born with certain DNA that he had no control over, same as all of us.

I’m hoping it was searched before today, they have had days to clean up and he’s had a month

I can’t understand why it was not done the moment they arrested him
Maybe a search of CR's 'premises' was already done by LE working on the case (local/State/FBI) right away when CR was questioned and while he was leading them to her body and was arrested, it hasn't been published. There were one or more other locations that were crime scenes (where she was abducted, where she was found), and they would also be looking to see if there was any evidence where he lived related to Mollie's abduction and murder.

The announcement on MSM today that the Omaha division of the FBI mobilized to search the grounds where CR lived seems like it could be that the autopsy results that came out today on cause of death (COD) triggered a new and separate, federal response due to possibly other murders with same COD FBI has been investigating, and they're looking for evidence on the property that could tie CR to other cases. JMO of course.

The aunt said that Rivera — whom she described as a good father to his daughter — lived with Monarrez until about a year and a half ago, when the couple broke up. Monarrez has since moved out of the area.

"He was a good person. He was a jokester," the aunt said of Rivera, through a translator. "For us, he was a good and normal person. Not aggressive or violent, no. He was normal just like us."

They are always good, same old story

Mollie has a different version

Thank you. I’ve researched it for years. I was forced to by someone who stalked me for over 10 years. But I thought it was something missing from the brain, therefore they may be born that way. Thus, medications don’t help. I’ve literally read a stack of books and online articles. Not because I wanted to. There are two different camps it seems: those who say you are born with it and those who say it’s familial, but develops in childhood.
Yes, even the experts disagree sometimes. That's why I like to go by the definition in the DSM. It's fascinating how the brain works. There is definitely A genetic component.

''

That is pretty much word for word what you see after every gets arrested for murder. The mom or relative comes out and says that.

I'm having a hard time with the forum but an article right after the PC that announced CR's arrest said DCI and FBI agents went to the house CR lived to interview everyone and the other people freaked out thinking it was ICE.

They may be going back now to try to identify anything specific they may have missed that may have been the murder weapon. We just know it was sharp force trauma. The medical examiner may have been able to narrow down the murder weapon even further - was it a knife, box cutter, screwdriver, etc. If it was something like a screwdriver, LE may not have picked up every screwdriver in the house during the first search (because why would they?). I still have faith in LE here.

IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #36
I think if it's accurate that he lied about his identity and produced false documents to advance that lie, the lies he's currently telling are simply an extension of his pattern in lying. I don't see his central concern as fear of deportation, or he wouldn't be abducting and killing someone. I also think it's very possible that Mollie never even saw this coming and there was no 'threat' posed to him.

I suspect there is a difference between self-preservation lying (illegally entering the U.S. with intent to find work to provide for his family) and maintaining an ongoing 'pattern' of lying to cover for an underlying evil.

Acquaintances of CR and of those he hangs and lives with claims to have overheard or discussed with them their experiences in Mexico, which was described as being very negative, read: horrendous.

I believe CR was looking for a way to become a legitimate citizen or at least be perceived as being a 'man' (very important in his culture). What better way than to attempt to win the favor of a particularly popular American woman? It is possible he never intended to hurt/murder MT.

Of course, worst case, CR was simply looking for an outlet to serve a primal urge and unfortunately, MT became his target.

I'm leaning toward one scenario over the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties