IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - I see this thread has slowed down a bit - instead of skipping over 2 or 3 threads - this time only about 900 posts....
So - for those who don't know about John Budd - & don't want to go back to read - I'll share the google alert I got this morning:

Mollie Tibbetts' suspected killer reportedly used alias 'John Budd' at work

An illegal immigrant from Mexico accused of murdering 20-year-old Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts over the summer reportedly went by a different name during his time working at a dairy farm.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, was known as John Budd while he was employed at Yarrabee Farms, according to The Associated Press.
[.....]
Upon his hiring at the farm in 2014, Rivera showed an out-of-state photo I.D. and social security number, farm officials have said, adding that up until his apprehension, they thought the documents were his.

I looked at the court site - and no "new" hearing date yet....
bored-smiley.gif

If anyone sees another date - please "tag" me! :D

Out of curiosity....if we could ask LE three questions what would you ask them?
a) When exactly did you get the CCTV? (1-2 weeks doesn't cut it)
b) Have your recovered the clothing CR worn on the evening / night in question?
c) Have you recovered the following items, the sharp object that caused Mollies death, Mollie's phone and Fitbit?

Oh I won’t stay away, but no use hanging here until we get new info. And I really should WS less and work more.

New info.... I hope you saw the "Christian Rivera = John Budd" part of the thread.

deleted

...was regarding ICE investigation of where CR worked.

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Mollie's thread is now closed and will reopen later this morning.

Mollie's thread will open later this morning.

CLICK HERE for Mollie's new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member