Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very interesting to learn that he has done this before, but it happened in the illegal immigrant community. This is a thought, not a fact. A question. If he has previous victims, were they from an invisible community?

I am intrigued by the fact that the first half of the crime and the second half of the crime feel as if they could have been done by two different people.

The first by an annoying man with the bad luck to tackle a woman who hits her head and is rendered unconscious, but the good luck to have torrential rains wash away evidence before the victim was even missed. Almost unbelievable beginner's luck.

The second half -- removing the victim from the scene and taking her several miles before hiding her in a really good place where it would be months before she was found -- if ever -- seems to speak of an experienced criminal.

Maybe he's just a hapless beginner who only picked her up and put her in the car because he needed to revive her, then panicked when he couldn't and unleashed his fury on her then.

The reason CR looks experienced appear to be:
taking the body with -- he had to get her out of sight to try to revive her;
traveling a long distance to dump here -- he was disoriented and sort of drove around until he could figure something out, and wound up in the vicinity of a former party place he knew about because of IM (all this is piecing together a lot of posts to try to make a quilt). The party place is secluded, he can drive off the road and out of sight, to the edge of the corn field, dump her, cover her and get the heck out of Dodge.

Maybe the appearance he is experienced is simply happenstance.

OTOH, if he is experienced then with whom? If it is the invisible community of illegal immigrants I doubt there's any way to ever know about it -- unless he gets talkative again.

I read that, but it seemed so bizarre I thought it was ridiculous gossip. Why would a 50 year old woman more or less sexually bother a 20 year old man? Was she mentally ill?

I think there are a lot more 50-year-old men bothering 20 year-old-women, but it does happen across the genders. Believe it or not, but sometimes it is the youngsters doing the chasing.

Rebel forgot to MOO

You never know, there might be a Daily Mail article out there about the work of a Russian former Olympic physician working with octogenarian Georgian weightlifters, maintained on Siberian Yetti milk! If so, I'll take a pint.

Really JMOO!

A lot of aging women have a hard time accepting the fact that they're getting too old for 20 year olds, just like a lot of aging men do. MOO

And therefore they bother 20 year olds?

Sounds like all "getting old" women are mentally ill.
Men too apparently, especially if they are bothering 20 year olds.

Do all "getting old" people have mental illness that includes bothering 20 year olds?

What do you call a man that goes after younger women?

It all depends on how much money he has, and just how young they are. There are websites for young woman looking to hook-up with Sugardaddies.

Another name might be Hollywood Celiberty; Sylvester Stallone was 42 when he first started dating his current wife Jennifer Flavin, when she was 19. There is a 26 year gap between the two.

Then there was Hugh Hefner.......

I wonder how much, if any, thought he gave to leaving his dna on or about her. If this were a blitz attack, which it sounds to me like it was, I mean, how awful if he was wearing gloves or something like that. A hairnet under a baseball cap. I'm just envisioning this mf running toward her. And his trunk may have had a few of his hairs in it, which could have transferred to her clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx