Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill give Freese credit that is a valid point. Why they didnt do that I have no idea. But be careful what you wish for. After all it was perpetrators cell phone records that pin pointed him to the same location and had all the records of contact with the victim in the Mackenzie Lueck case. If they were to have gotten CBR cell phone records....why gee....I wonder where they would have pinged on July 18, 2018 at 8:30. It doesn't even take a 5th grader to do that math on that one.

If CBRs records didn't pink with her phone why wouldn't the defense get those records to prove their client wasn't with her? I think Dalton's phone pinged at the hotel. The prosecution wasn't trying to prove Dalton didn't do it, they were proving CBR did. The defense would just say Dalton was smart and left his phone at the hotel. I have no idea why CBR's cell records were not admitted. He said he used his phone to get from the corn field.

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Frese says Mr. Brown says Bahena Rivera's story yesterday was a "result of knowing what the evidence was and having time to rehearse."
11:49 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

State objects to a part of Frese's closing involving the timing of when Mollie was seen by Steward, when she was seen on video, cell phone data.
11:50 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

"In that short time frame, could he have killed this woman? [...] That makes no sense."

Well, it doesn't even matter because if they had stabbed her on the side of the road, then put her, even slightly alive, in the trunk, there would be more blood than there was. She was alive when in that trunk, and was killed IN the cornfield. The defense even pointed out what a weakling he must have been at 125 pounds, so it's highly unlikely he carried her into the field, dead or alive. He forced her into the cornfield, on foot, at knifepoint.

That makes sense to me too.

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Frese: He works 75 hours a week, when he's not working he sees his kid, he has a date the next day. You really want to believe that this undocumented immigrant who has avoided law enforcement and uses false name John Bud at work would be brazen enough to do this?
11:52 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
"What the problem is with the DNA is exactly what the reports tell us. [...] The investigators and the lab didn't test the trunk liners until a year later at Mr. Brown's request."
11:53 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
"We're glad Mr. Brown asked for that. It gave us some very compelling findings." DNA not from CBR or Tibbetts in trunk, unknown male, unknown female, mixture of three people.
11:55 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

So am I hearing this right? The video doesn’t matter, the DNA doesn’t matter according to Mr. Freese. Nothing matters. So in other words.. Pay no attention to The man(CBR) behind the curtain being guilty as hell.

CBR's story makes as much sense as the story "That an undocumented immigrant runs up alongside Mollie Tibbetts on a highway in broad daylight, gets angry and decides to stab her." defense says.

No, not really. We have seen many cases here of men running up to women who are alone walking, jogging, hiking, bike riding, and they get angry and decide to stab them. Hundreds of cases here in these threads.

How many cases have we seen where someone is kidnapped by two masked men and forced to drive them to find a specific jogger, and one of the masked men kill the jogger and put her in the guy's trunk, and then they leave, allowing him to have his phone and car keys...etc etc...

Last edited:
Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Frese says Mr. Brown says Bahena Rivera's story yesterday was a "result of knowing what the evidence was and having time to rehearse."

State objects to a part of Frese's closing involving the timing of when Mollie was seen by Steward, when she was seen on video, cell phone data.

"In that short time frame, could he have killed this woman? [...] That makes no sense."

Yet it did happpen in that short time because he told the story on the stand that 2 men took him and they did it and left him to dispose of a body so clearly it's possible to do that in that short period of time because his client even said that is what happened (just he wasn't the killer and some masked me where, but he was with them when they did it)

I want to add an astounding remark by the prosecution. He said Rivera claimed that when he first saw her with the fake men they were heading INTO town. Prosecution slams them with the video of Rivera following Mollie going OUT of town.

I don't care how many ways they try to slice this, he is correct!! This to me was a bam moment.
I yelled it as I was watching him!

Last edited:
Iris testified that she and the baby now live with her bf in Cedar Rapids. I don't know when they moved there but she lived with CBR in the trailer during 2016-2017. AFAIK, CBR didn't have squat to do with her moving there. MOO
Agree, @PommyMommy. I believe she was already living outside of Brooklyn area when Mollie went missing.

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
Frese: Dalton Jack was publicly cleared July 25th but brought in for questioning again the 27th and admitted he lied.
11:57 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Courtney Crowder on Twitter
Now we are moving to Dalton Jack. Why did the state call Dalton Jack as a witness???
11:59 AM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

"We wasnt a witness...What did he know really?" "They knew he was a problem. They knew from the jump this guy was a problem."
12:00 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

I want to add an astounding remark by the prosecution. He said Rivera claimed twhen he first saw her with the fake men they were heading INTO town. Prosecution slams them with the video of Rivera following Mollie going OUT of town.

I don't care how many ways they try to slice this, he is correct!! This to me was a bam moment.
I yelled it as I was watching him!
Yes! Thank you!

@JudgeJoe ... this was that “whoops” moment you asked about & I forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads