Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, glad Brown is bringing up her clothes off, etc, sexually motivated. Then said why would DJ have done that!!

CBR looking angry during this imo.

I almost wish he'd have some sort of outburst right now. Let the monster inside...out. We all know the REAL CBR(a selfish rapist murderer). Id love to shed all the masks and bs and see the real true face. I'll have to settle for his facial expressions....if looks could kill right now....he looks very aggravated at the Prosecutor.

Chris Gothner KCCI on Twitter
"The defendant's testimony here is unbelievable," Brown says. @KCCINews
#bahenariveratrial
12:33 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
He had an opportunity to sit here and hear evidence, think about it, knows evidence and video points to him. "He's under a pretty big rock and he's gotta come up with something else. He's gotta come up with a pretty big story to explain why he led officers to her body."
12:34 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Courtney Crowder on Twitter
"The defendant's testimony that two other men killed Mollie is totally unsupported by any other evidence in the case," Brown says.
12:36 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

OK-- Whew-- quick meeting, Thank goodness

I missed rest of Defense closing but I am listening to prosecutor's rebuttal now

DId he read this WS thread here last night ???
I just tuned in and he is saying same things we were saying last night.

I almost wish he'd have some sort of outburst right now. Let the monster inside...out. We all know the REAL CBR(a selfish rapist murderer). Id love to shed all the masks and bs and see the real true face. I'll have to settle for his facial expressions....if looks could kill right now....he looks very aggravated at the Prosecutor.
Me too. Especially if he is wearing a stun belt. Always wanted to see one in action.

Shannon Moudy on Twitter
"You know why it doesn't make sense? Because it's not true." "He conveniently threw in the name Jack. You catch that yesterday?"
12:37 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

"Dalton Jack is alibied, ladies and gentlemen. He didn't do this."
12:38 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brown asks what purpose would it serve for CBR to tell investigators Mollie rebuked him, threatened to call police, that he was angry if there were two other men.
12:39 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

I know it's part of the defense's job, but I always hate when people say "Well this guy was a son, a father, and is so kind and caring." Lots of murderers and rapists are sons and fathers and are very kind to people around them because they live a double life. Also, people close to you may not always be 100% truthful and forthcoming about how you really are behind closed doors.

Impressive prosecutorial rebuttal happening. I have to paraphrase here because I don’t have the transcript yet, but my favorite line: why doesn’t the defendant’s story make sense? Because it isn’t true.

There is no evidence that he told Iris Gamboa (ex-gf) about a threat. He claims only reason that he didn't tell PD is that she/Paulina were under threat.
@KCCINews
12:40 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

There's no evidence he did anything to protect Iris from a threat.@KCCINews
#bahenariveratrial
12:41 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

"He had a chance in this case to tell the police about these two men, he chose not to do that if you're taking any of these statements as true." "He was even encouraged multiple times by Ofc. Romero -- is there more? Is there more?"
@KCCINews
12:41 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Brown: Each element to murder in the first degree has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. All point to one person: CBR. No one else had a reason to kill Mollie Tibbetts. His reason is not a good one. But that's what happened.
@KCCINews
12:42 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

The video, the evidence, the confession. "Tell. The. Story."@KCCINews
#bahenariveratrial
12:43 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

Use your common sense, Brown says. "and at the end of the day, ask yourself, are you firmly convinced?" @KCCINews
12:43 PM · May 27, 2021·Twitter Web App

I didn’t want TV drama. I think I was looking for a little more passion. This whole trial has been focused on the defendant and faux suspects and very cut and dried scientific evidence. I wanted him to focus more on Mollie, what was done to Mollie, what was taken from her and her family and her community. It’s almost like she is forgotten in all of this. She’s a name. She’s a body. She’s some DNA in a trunk. Yes, we were told how nice and bubbly she was...but look what was done to her! Where’s the outrage?! I guess I, just me, for myself, needed to hear someone really show some emotion on what was done to Mollie.

edit: typo
AMEN!
Mollie is gone but her blood on that car and inside that car speaks! Her clothes and underwear strewn about that cornfield speak as to what she went through. Her decomposing body and the impression that left in the field speak. Her leathered skin, her hair, the slash in her check and the tooth that came out from that speak. Her chipped, cut bones and bra up to her neck with cut holes in it tell the story.
The stab hole in her SKULL speak...hear her!!
One person drove that black car that followed her and circled around over and over and over six times. One person fought with her on that road and stuffed her in the trunk. One person went to the the intersection that goes under the freeway and directly intersects with the cornfield road. One person took her out of the trunk and ripped her clothing off and stabbbed her to death. One person covered her in the cornstalks and left her for 5 weeks. Only one person confessed those thing s and only one person took police to her body...and he is SITTING RIGHT THERE!
<<points to him and sits down>>

that's what I would say...and throw in elements of sexual assault cuz we KNOW that's the part he will never say...that's the part he wants hidden...so bring it out in the light cuz it's true and because he hates for anyone to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member