GUILTY IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 *Arrest* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he will be housed with all the other murdering sex offenders.

But yeah, I think the one thing that bothers him most is knowing what people think of him, especially his family. They have now heard there was a sexual element to the crime. They will be forever left with the image of how he left the body.
He will not be a convicted sex offender. He has, apparently, done OK in Jail so far, but that's not Prison. I would be interested to see if he is put in Administrative Segregation (AdSeg - locked up 23 hours a day) or in General Population (GenPop).

His future welfare will depend on what his "Brothers" think about what he did to MT. So, yes, what other people think he did matters. Was it rape, or Necrophilia? I have always believed that MT was dead by the time CBR opened the trunk at the corn field.

Last edited:
I would love to stop people and let know please pay attention. Your electronics are not more important than your life.
I worked in Baltimore for a few years and LE would visit our company once a year to remind us how to stay safe. One thing they always said was do not talk on the phone on the streets, especially with ear phones.

He will not be a convicted sex offender. He has, apparently, done OK in Jail so far, but that's not Prison. I would be interested to see if he is put in Administrative Segregation (AdSeg - locked up 23 hours a day) or in General Population (GenPop).

There was an article, though, that said if he's convicted he will be on the sex offender registry.

Justice will be served
s1204.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members