Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Missing Person: Tammra Barth

CEDAR FALLS, Iowa (KCRG-TV9) -- The Cedar Falls Police Department is asking for help contacting a missing adult.
9f014addea7ad5b9f028ab3a54bd826c.jpg

On April 10 the department was contacted by the family of 48-year-old Tammra (Tammy) Barth to report her missing.

Barth was last seen during the morning hours of April 10 at her home in Cedar Falls.

Barth was last seen wearing an Iowa Hawkeye Sweatshirt, jeans, and a baseball cap.

She is a white female, 5 ft. 8 in. tall and 185 pounds with short blonde hair.

Brath is believed to have left the area in a 2016 black Jeep Cherokee with Iowa License Plate GKF621.

If you have any information about Barth, contact the Cedar Falls Police Department at 319-291-2515 or via 911.

Article: http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Missing-Person-Tammra-Barth-479406213.html

More information here: http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/up...cle_1efa88c9-9e25-5913-8db4-6c8d7507a01c.html

[...]

Family members said Tammra "Tammy" Mae Barth was last seen around 8 a.m. Tuesday, and since that time, she has made social media contact with her family indicating medical problems.

There has been no contact since Tuesday and authorities pinged her phone’s location in Strawberry Point and Manchester before it returned to Cedar Falls. The phone has since been turned off.
473923d3a7de9a8ffbd3fc4bb49ffba0.jpg

Tammy Barth’s black Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk with red tow hooks on the front with the license plate GKF-621.

Barth is described as a 48-year-old white female, 5 feet, 8 inches tall and 185 pounds with short blonde hair and glasses. She has tattoos of a Chinese symbol on wrist, a semicolon behind her ear and “Fear Not” on the top of her foot.

[...]

Good catch, the tone of her posts suddenly changed on Monday.

She shares some missing persons articles on her FB. And now she’s missing. I would agree that something in her life has changed recently.

I have such a feeling of, I don’t know, . . . kinship (?) with this lady. I can’t explain it. I follow dozens of cases. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The semi colon tattoo represents being a survivor of self harm/anxiety/depression. Sadly, I bet she went to the two places her phone pinged at (Strawberry something and another one...) to either get something or visit one last time. Phone pinged again back where she's from....she came back to her home area and will be found nearby. Just my opinion and it's very sad....

Just saw this! FOUND SAFE!
http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/up...cle_1efa88c9-9e25-5913-8db4-6c8d7507a01c.html

CEDAR FALLS – Cedar Falls Police say the woman missing from Cedar Falls has been located.

In a press release, the department said that "on April 11th, 2018, the Cedar Falls Police Department was contacted and advised Tammra Mae Barth has been located and is safe."

Wonderful news!!!!! I feel so bad for my prediction.......This is the perfect outcome!!

Don’t feel badly. We follow lots of cases and very few of them turn out to be good news. I’m so happy she has been found and I pray that there is healing for whatever it is that has been going on in her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313
Back