Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It kills me to see this thread slowing down to nothing. I truly hope the detectives are hard at work and things are moving along.

Yes. Orson & Orrin's case, too. These children should be enjoying the summer. Watermelon, popsicles, playing at a pool or in a sprinkler, picnics with their family at a park...

I tend to think this Law Enforcement will by now know exactly what to do in such circumstances.

Hopefully all local residents and business have passed over their CCTV Footage.

This is so Important. If you haven't done it already please pass your CCTV footage over to Law Enforcement

I know from personal experience CCTV is a time consuming laborious work and not just a matter of fast forwarding.

No I am not from the USA or Montizuma but I do know about CCTV.

The dark and headlights or infrared often tell a lot more than broad daylight especially when playing back and noticing headlights and vehicle movement whilst all tucked up and asleep.

It is now over 3 weeks most video footage overwrites at 4 weeks if you have it running and recording continuously 24/7.

If you haven't already done it please save and forward your video footage to Law Enforcement however crappy it is.

I tend to think this Law Enforcement will by now know exactly what to do in such circumstances.

This is so Important. If you haven't done it already please pass your CCTV footage over to Law Enforcement

I know from personal experience CCTV is a time consuming laborious work and not just a matter of fast forwarding.

The dark and headlights or infrared often tell a lot more than broad daylight especially when playing back and noticing headlights and vehicle movement whilst all tucked up and asleep.

It is now over 3 weeks most video footage overwrites at 4 weeks if you have it running and recording continuously 24/7.

If you haven't already done it please save and forward your video footage to Law Enforcement however crappy it is.
Very good and important advice!!

snipped

That is very interesting and also hopeful. I assumed night-time video would be less useful, but I can see your point. Good info to know.

jmo

It doesn't matter what town or country you are from. Great post. One small detail can help solve a case. I'm fairly new to posting here. Have been reading here for years. I pray they find him soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wish SOMEONE would go public and talk TO XAVIOR. If he's alive, it might be good to put a message out there for him. Can't the parents just record a video and make it public? Come on, this is breaking my heart.

Has there been nothing?

Please whoever has Xavior, you can bring him to a hospital, fire station, even to a shopping centre or petrol station, someone will take good care of him.

I keep telling myself LE is diligently working on a possible case behind the scenes. It helps me feel slightly better about the silence. An update would be nice, though.

Xavior seems like such a great child. Hopefully someone that knows something will do the right thing for him, whatever that may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406