Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, Montezuma, 27 May 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not understanding how a month has gone by and not a single family member has set up a public page for this child or at the least appealed on MSM or thanked the people who aren’t afraid to speak about Xavior. If the mother or father or older relative can’t do it - they can ask someone to be the media spokesperson.
JMO
And family is active on sm. Publicly.

I’m not understanding how a month has gone by and not a single family member has set up a public page for this child or at the least appealed on MSM or thanked the people who aren’t afraid to speak about Xavior. If the mother or father or older relative can’t do it - they can ask someone to be the media spokesperson.
JMO

I just saw a public page for finding Xavier.

I won’t rag on someone for moving… could have been planned the entire time and someone could have the place lined up so current tenant had to leave. Can’t really force someone who paid a deposit to not move in.

I do ask how they moved? Moving is super tasking and physical.

I just saw a public page for finding Xavier.
Yes -- active for several weeks.

Community effort to find Xavior Harrelson grows

Updated: 7:02 AM CDT Jun 16, 2021

MONTEZUMA, Iowa —

It has been three weeks since 11-year-old Xavior Harrelson was last seen in his hometown of Montezuma.

There is a growing community effort there to bring the missing boy home. A Facebook page has been dedicated to finding Harrelson, who was reported missing on May 27.

[..]

Family friend Samantha Rix reported Harrelson missing three weeks ago. She fears that despite the flyers and orange ribbons, people will forget with each passing day.

Authorities say they aren't giving up, and neither should the public.

IMO, family is quick to shut down or request unauthorized sites shut down-- and MSM typically doesn't report about them.

MONTEZUMA, Iowa —

It has been three weeks since 11-year-old Xavior Harrelson was last seen in his hometown of Montezuma.

There is a growing community effort there to bring the missing boy home. A Facebook page has been dedicated to finding Harrelson, who was reported missing on May 27.

[..]

Family friend Samantha Rix reported Harrelson missing three weeks ago. She fears that despite the flyers and orange ribbons, people will forget with each passing day.

IMO, family is quick to shut down or request unauthorized sites shut down-- and MSM typically doesn't report about them.
I always thought it was just a neighbor that reported it.

I always thought it was just a neighbor that reported it.
I dunno... My knowledge is limited to MSM which refers to SR as the mother's friend or family friend.

Neighbors recall night before Xavior Harrelson's disappearance

By the morning of May 27, no one from the trailer park reported seeing Xavior.
Officially, law enforcement says the boy was in fact seen May 27, although no details have been provided about who saw him.

Some of the first calls Xavior's mom made to friends acknowledged that she didn't see him Thursday morning, according to the accounts of those friends.

Samantha Rix was one of those friends who received a call from Xavior's mom Thursday afternoon, reporting that her son was gone.
^^bbm

MONTEZUMA, Iowa —

[..]

^^bbm

Ok I was just confused. I went back to the beginning of the thread and it always said a family friend reported him missing. I guess I got that confused with the neighbor who said she didn't see him riding his bike that morning.

JUN 29, 2021
Benefit concert to raise money for Xavior Harrelson reward fund - Radio Iowa
There’s a benefit concert in Grinnell tonight to raise money for the reward fund for information about a missing 11-year-old boy. Xavior Harrelson of Montezuma was reported missing in late May.

The benefit concert at the Poweshiek County Fairgrounds starts at 7 p.m. “We just want to bring Xavior home,” says TG, part of the “Finding Xavior Harrelson” Faeebook group..

TG says country singer Adam Whitehead of Marshalltown was instrumental in putting the concert together.

[...]

Performers And More Set For Tuesday Fundraiser - Oskaloosa News | Oskaloosa News (oskynews.org)
The Reward fund has now grown to over $25,000 from contributions big and small.

Concert to benefit Iowa missing boy's reward fund | NEWSRADIO 1040 WHO (iheart.com)
The concert is set to go from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Poweshiek County Fairgrounds in Grinnell. Country music performer Adam Whitehead will be headlining the concert. Iowan Hunter Mason will also perform. People are encouraged to wear orange, Xavior's favorite color.

I was wondering about this as well! What gets attention, how, are some states more proactive, what makes each case either an “in your face or obscure”? Should there be a more national similar response across the states when a child goes missing to get the word out instead of the patchwork that appears to be out there? I want Summer to be found but want Xavior to not be forgotten or for that matter any missing child whose name webslueths hasn’t even heard of yet? Interesting topic! Still rooting for you Xavior! We are here and keeping you in sight!
I think part of it is Tennessee seems to bring in TBI and FBI almost immediately on missing child cases. Josh DeVine of TBI always impressed me with how forthcoming and active he was in keeping the public informed about cases. TN Amber Alerts seem to be issued a lot more liberally than other states IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste