Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope we get to know what happened to Xavior and the people that caused his death are severely punished. There's something about Xavior and his case that breaks my heart, he looked like a sweet kiddo.
The videos of him laughing with his cousins and his sweet smile tell me all I need to know that he was an innocent child who met evil! May that evil be exposed and may justice be served! Xavior we will be here!

The videos of him laughing with his cousins and his sweet smile tell me all I need to know that he was an innocent child who met evil! May that evil be exposed and may justice be served! Xavior we will be here!

Exactly! And who hurts a 10-year-old child -- and puts him in a field of soy beans to... :eek: :mad:

How has this case not been solved by now??
How could someone have killed a boy, dumped him in a soybean field, and still not been identified?
This was not a sophisticated crime.

I'm steaming. This boy deserves justice!
Iowa LE I am looking at you! I know it's a tough job, but stay focused. Dig deep. Deliver justice.

Thinking of Xavior tonight! You are here with us and we know you and we will not give up on you! May you be at peace and know that we are loving the laughter and love you shared! Your smile is and was a gift!

Just a reminder that there is no statute of limitations for the crime of murder.
Mothers, fathers, husbands, and wives that kill their own can never hide from their dirty deeds.

On Monday, 40 years after James Krauseneck murdered his then 29-year-old wife Cathleen, the husband was found guilty of killing Cathleen. She was found in her bed in the couples Brighton, NY home with an ax embedded in her forehead.

It seems unbelievable that it has been one year since Xavior was found.
New video at link.

Video and article at following link. Assistant DCI Director says they have made progress in the investigation, but are not as far along as they would like to be. He says it will be resolved. The reporter says that progress has been made and they are not far from making an arrest, but I didn't hear the assistant DCI director say that.

A year later, there are still more questions than answers about what happened to Harrelson. Investigators have not released the cause of death or made any arrests.

Assistant Director of the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Mitch Mortvedt said DCI agents continue to work with the Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office on the case.

"We have not made the extent of the progress that we want to as far as having all the answers to how he got from where he was last season to where his body was located," Mortvedt said. "I feel that we are further along than we were, but we're still not where we want to be."

Mortvedt said all agencies involved are still committed to the investigation.

Mortvedt said investigators are evaluating any new information that comes in and reviewing everything that's been done in the case so far.

"There's a little bit of information that still comes in from time to time that we're following up on," Mortvedt said. "They're also working on different types and pieces of the investigation from interviews and re-interviewing people to technology and DNA information."

Mortvedt said he has all confidence in the world that investigators will be able to solve his disappearance and death at some point.

Last edited:
It seems unbelievable that it has been one year since Xavior was found.
New video at link.

Noting:

The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation says it continues to conduct interviews and analyze cell phone data related to the case.

The division also asks anyone who has even the smallest tip to contact the DCI.

He is still asking anyone with information to come forward. Mortvedt said that a small piece of information is "all it takes," and it could just be a little bit of information that gets them closer to the truth.

"It might be the smallest, most minute piece of information that they have or that they feel may be irrelevant, but that doesn't mean it's irrelevant to us," Mortvedt said. "Let law enforcement be the judge of that."

Anyone with information on what happened to Xavior Harrelson is asked to contact the Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office at 641-623-2107.

With confidence, that case will be solved, but still asking for anybody with even the smallest piece of information to come forward -- I think we have our answer. LE does not have sufficient information and/or evidence to make an arrest for murder. So we wait and know that technology is on our side and no statute of limitation on murder will provide for bringing justice for Xavior. MOO

He is still asking anyone with information to come forward. Mortvedt said that a small piece of information is "all it takes," and it could just be a little bit of information that gets them closer to the truth.

"It might be the smallest, most minute piece of information that they have or that they feel may be irrelevant, but that doesn't mean it's irrelevant to us," Mortvedt said. "Let law enforcement be the judge of that."

Anyone with information on what happened to Xavior Harrelson is asked to contact the Poweshiek County Sheriff's Office at 641-623-2107.

With confidence, that case will be solved, but still asking for anybody with even the smallest piece of information to come forward -- I think we have our answer. LE does not have sufficient information and/or evidence to make an arrest for murder. So we wait and know that technology is on our side and no statute of limitation on murder will provide for bringing justice for Xavior. MOO
Not to be disrespectful to le, but this isn’t good enough! I can’t believe that this case cannot be solved! I have grieved and put this little guys face on magnets on my car searching for him and spreading his photo along with truckers and countless others! We are not giving up and le needs to step up and solve this and find justice for this boy! This is a solvable case and may those who hurt little guy pay the the price! Honestly feeling sad that this case goes on and Xavior has no justice…sad, angry, frustrated, wishing there was something I can do from afar, wishing for justice….

This happened in February of 2022 and a warrant was served later in the year. She waved a preliminary hearing and will be arraigned on December 16 for the charges.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back