Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really, really hope that there will be justice for Xavior soon. At the end of this video, the reporter says that LE says it is being handled as a "suspicious death" investigation and not as a "homicide" investigation. It was explained to him that "homicide" means one person killing another and "suspicious death" can mean any number of things. That makes it seem like they may be thinking that someone accidentally caused his death, then that person (or an accomplice) dumped him in the field.

Am I too jaded for thinking that's to keep people from feeling like they have to big time hide? It's suspicious, alright. Suspicious of being murder. Although I don't think it was premeditated, I think it was murder, nonetheless

It feels like they are letting this case go cold. :mad:

I think three people who have a good idea what happened to Xavior: Mom had her probation revoked on 4/9/24 and still has a warrant outstanding but she's homeless and could be hiding anywhere. No word on Mom's bff who was said to be at the Harrelson home the night before Xavior vanished, and JML, husband of the bff was just discharged from his probation on 6/13/24. These are habitual drug poss/distrib offenders so I don't know how JML will fare without having to check in. IMO, this is the circle DCI is working with to find answers and where liability rests. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back