ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bolding mine.
Oh, neither do I.

From everything I've read here and in msm, Bryan was loved and cared for.
An intact and concerned family.
If convicted, he basically slapped all of them in the face in the worst possible way !
What a way to repay them for their loyalty to him.
Nauseating.
Nothing else compares to being accused of what he's been charged with; in ID.
This isn't like lying about poor grades or dropping out of a college that maybe the parents paid for , or some other action of much lesser consequences.
Shame on him !
M00.
Quoting my post to add that for some the cards are stacked differently, and there are people out there with literally no one to love or care about them.
No one to show up and support them, no matter what the circumstances.

My guess is that they'll (BK's family) continue to support him, too.

I have not forgotten those whose young lives were stolen forever.
Justice for Xana, Maddie, Kaylee and Ethan !

My thoughts are with their families.
May they see justice for their children.

Last edited:
Even just watching him walk to the police car from the plane, ugh I got that pit in my stomach again, like what if it really isn't him? I know it's probably unlikely but my empathic side just is like "don't put the cart before the horse"

I believe most states have laws against writing books for profit as an incarnated criminal. They require the profits be given to the victims.

Yes, but they can definitely write books and do. Creating a non-profit for the benefit of the victims is a possibility. He doesn't care about the money, I think he wants to appear to be an expert on something.

Yes, as I stated said in the post you quoted, I stand corrected. The OP's question was about moving to BK to his preferred locale. Do you have info on that?

Yes. I am very familiar with State Prisons and have a friend who works in a Federal Prison. Not in Idaho though.

You don't get arrested and prosecuted in one State then get to move back to your home State.

BK will be prosecuted in the Idaho court system and if found guilty he will be remanded to the Idaho State prison system. There will be no chance of BK being moved to a Pennsylvania prison to be closer to his family. His family will have to visit him in his Idaho prison, maximum security.

Sometimes Idaho prisoners are moved to a specific prison in Colorado and sometimes a State prison inmate will be moved out of State to a different State prison if their safety is greatly compromised.

But Idaho has the death penalty and a place for death penalty inmates to sit on death row where they are isolated under tight security so if BK gets the DP he will most likely spend his life on Idaho's death row.

It is very possible for State prison inmates to get put in a prison that is closer to their home city if their home city is in the same State they are incarcerated in. Like if you are incarcerated in Michigan and your family lives in Southern Michigan, you can request to be put in a prison in Southern MI as opposed to being shipped to Northern MI or the Upper Peninsula.

Federal prisons are found throughout the US. If BK was in the Federal Prison System he could request to be put in the closest prison to his family in Pennsylvania.

As an example:

United States Penitentiary Allenwood (USP Allenwood) is a high-security level federal prison located in Allenwood, Pennsylvania. It is overseen by the Northeast Regional Office.

Even if Idaho officials do seek the death penalty for Kohberger, it is unlikely the punishment will be carried out. According to the Death Penalty Information Center, the Gem State has only executed three people since the practice resumed in 1976.

The state’s last inmate to be executed, Richard Albert Leavitt, spent 26 years on death row before dying by lethal injection in 2012.

As of 2023, there are eight inmates — including one of the country’s few women sentenced to capital punishment, Robin Row — on Idaho’s death row. If found guilty and then sentenced to death, Kohberger would likely await execution at the Idaho Maximum Security Institution.

Located in the South Boise Prison Complex, the intimidating campus includes a double-perimeter fence reinforced with razor wire, an electronic detection system and a 24-hour armed patrol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member