ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't there be some red flags for family to see?

I mean, out of the blue he allegedly slaughtered 4 people?o_O
It is sad. It's heart breaking.
Looks like they were so proud of him and loved him deeply.
Now they are destroyed.
I definitely get the impression the family is close and supportive of him... Dad driving across country, I believe it was mentioned that his entire family was in court for his PA appearance. It has to be heartbreaking, and it is interesting that so many of his family members are involved in Psychology of some sort... Did they see red flags? I am not suggesting they thought he could be a murderer, but they had to know he was socially awkward, didn't have a lot of friends, etc.. He may have really leaned into his family for what he wasn't getting elsewhere...just thoughts..

Anything involving semen would be classed as sexual assault, I would say no, there wasn’t any.
It might be classed as sexual motivation but not necessarily assault.
The act of killing may have caused sexual arousal in the killer causing him to ejaculate but he may not have touched the victims sexually.

That is where I thought I heard the "hour" either the cop said I know you were just stopped an hour ago, or Bryan .. I can't remember but my recollection was it was in the video as well.
I think bryan says it and then the cop repeats it

But surely he would have had on long sleeves and gloves if he had planned to prevent DNA from being deposited?

Long sleeves and gloves don’t protect you from bleeding knife wounds.

I’m just a casual civilian observer of the occasional true crime story and the number of times that I’ve seen assailants get injured with their own knives is astounding. Stabbing victims tend to fight back, knives are easy to lose hold of, etc.

Ok. I see. Thx. Pretty much all restaurants have vegan options now days so that doesn’t make that restaurant particularly special to vegans i would think??

Has it been confirmed that he dined there sometimes??
No we just think it possible, as a place where they came into his line of sight, in our opinions , could have been anywhere really

Ok. I see. Thx. Pretty much all restaurants have vegan options now days so that doesn’t make that restaurant particularly special to vegans i would think??

Has it been confirmed that he dined there sometimes??
The threads have been moving too fast for me to keep up. I have not seen that it has been confirmed that he had any contact with M, K, X and E. Yet. moo jmo etc

It might be classed as sexual motivation but not necessarily assault.
The act of killing may have caused sexual arousal in the killer causing him to ejaculate but he may not have touched the victims sexually.
If the police said no signs of sexual assault, I take that as there being no evidence at the scene of a sexual assault, thus no evidence of a sexually motivated crime. I would stake my house on BK’s semen not being present at the crime scene… then again, just my opinion.

Gonna be a long night..
I have a horrible persistant feeling his defense will not want the warrant unsealed at this time. I hope I'm wrong but it is very much a possibility.
do the defense get an option then? seems to be they would always choose to keep it sealed then ?

I guess we all want to believe that LE knew what they were doing all along. I just can't subscribe to the thought that they stopped him not once, but twice in the same day for an offense that (please correct me if I'm wrong) usually does not result in a ticket. I feel that it had to be intentional. Whether the intent was to spook him, let him know he was being watched in some capacity, confirm the Elantra was actually his, whatever the reasoning, I think it was purposeful.

A theory that makes total sense to me would be that they initially pulled him over to see if this was in fact the Elantra they had been looking for- remember at that time the entire country was looking for a white Elantra. Again, MOO, but I bet they pulled him over, confirmed it was in fact him, and made an additional stop shortly after to gather more information. Perhaps the first officer noticed something that needed a second look, maybe they were trying to gage his reaction, who knows. I for one have never been pulled over twice in one day, however, I feel like if I was and told the secondary officer I had just been pulled over for the same exact infraction, I would be issued a ticket or at least an on-the-record warning.

JMO
<<bbm>>

Well, neither stops resulted in a ticket, just warnings. As uncommon as it is, it does happen. I was pulled over in the carpool lane because my son was young at the time and couldn't be seen, twice within 5 miles. I can only hope FBI didn't tell a LE to do that. Lol

I would also think that if the FBI did order or request those stops, it'd make most sense to me if the officers used different reasons for pulling them over. All JMO

If you are in the UK and wanting a stream, court TV on sky channel 179. They just had a defence attorney and former prosecutor on discussing it saying that the public should look at the bigger picture. He said yes they obviously have something on BK and he hopes they have the right person but we should reserve judgement until all info is released and it doesn’t mean he is definitely guilty. He specifically talked about the lack of injuries on BK and is more sceptical about it all.

Edited to add - not a live stream but they are discussing it.

Last edited:
Long sleeves and gloves don’t protect you from bleeding knife wounds.

I’m just a casual civilian observer of the occasional true crime story and the number of times that I’ve seen assailants get injured with their own knives is astounding. Stabbing victims tend to fight back, knives are easy to lose hold of, etc.
And blood is very slippery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member