ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of adding to what may turn out to be a 2 thread long discussion of prison food (LOL), I agree. Religious or allergy reasons are fine with me as well. If someone wants to be vegan, or gluten free because it's trendy, then they should keep themselves out of jail.
Why would religious reasons be OK with you, but not choice of vegan lifestyle?

This reminds me of what K's dad said. He said that they did everything right. They did everything they were taught to do to remain safe. They did not go out alone. They took a rideshare home with a driver they trusted. Then, they were the most unsafe in the place they were supposed to be the safest. It is almost impossible to grasp that you can do everything right, take as many precautions as possible, and still have something tragic happen because a maniac saw you at a bar, at the grocery store, or getting off the school bus. The randomness of it. The lack of control that we all ultimately have, is terrifying.
I think they'd have been better off to not have had so much private detail freely viewable online.

If you are in the UK and wanting a stream, court TV on sky channel 179. They just had a defence attorney and former prosecutor on discussing it saying that the public should look at the bigger picture. He said yes they obviously have something on BK and he hopes they have the right person but we should reserve judgement until all info is released and it doesn’t mean he is definitely guilty. He specifically talked about the lack of injuries on BK and is more sceptical about it all.

Edited to add - not a live stream but they are discussing it.
The only thing i can think of is he and a classmate worked together or he was framed by a classmate. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717