ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly reminder,

If you are going to post a photo and/or screenshot, an approved source link MUST BE INCLUDED! Otherwise, it and any responses to it will be removed.

This is the appropriate way of including a source link: Live

This is not the appropriate way of including a source link:
A86A8D26-96C6-46A2-A0A6-ACE14EA7A38E.jpeg

Thanks!

Mad

I haven’t been able to catch up all that much today, but I did read the plane tracking posts lol! I would have been right there with you all if life hadn’t called me in another direction. Does anyone know if BK had been in that house before to know the lay out? Has it been established if he personally knew any of the victims? I also too think that the attack was targeted to only one person but he had to have known that 5 or 6 people slept at that house some nights —- if the killings weren’t random, and that people were constantly coming and going. How in the world did he ever think he could get away with these murders?

Last edited:
**Breaking**

Fox News now reporting that the ISP traffic stops were directed by the FBI, in order to get pictures of BK's hands.

I am off to find the link.

FoxNews Reporter Michael Ruiz:

And another link:

According to sources....

If it’s true that the FBI instigated the traffic stops by the ISP, I will be blown away.

I cannot conceive of them allowing a single officer to lean into a passenger side window with an unpredictable suspect who’s already committed a mass murder.

To see Bryan’s hands? They couldn’t wait another little while until they had him
in custody in Pennsylvania?

Or, if they wanted to see if Bryan’s hands were injured, why not stop the car in a state nearer to the beginning of their cross-country trip?
Unless Bryan didn’t commit any minor traffic infractions prior to reaching Indiana, and then he had two infractions?

If it’s true then it’s true, but again I cannot fathom how they would allow an unaccompanied officer to do a traffic stop on this guy.

ETA:
Even if it was necessary for an officer to be on the passenger side due to traffic on the driver's side, LE typically would hover nearer the rear of the car, with hand on holster in case there is trouble, and ESPECIALLY when the subject is known to be violent, NEVER ALONE!

JMO

Last edited:
1672887517738.png

Latah County Courthouse
5th & VanBuren
Post Office Box 8068
Moscow, ID 83843

CLERK OF THE DISTRICT COURT
Tonya Dodge

Telephone 208-882-8580

Court information 208-883-2255
Court fax 208-883-2259

COURT ASSISTANCE OFFICE
Christy Gering - 208-883-7221

E-mail Court Assistance Office

MAGISTRATE JUDGE
Megan Marshall
208-883-2255
Law & Motion - Mondays

Civil matters including probates, name changes, default divorce/custody, guardianship/conservatorships, unlawful detainers, adoptions, and short family law motions.

1st and 3rd Wednesdays
Judge Olds - Civil matters

ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT JUDGE

John Judge
208-883-2255
Secretary - Beth Mottern 208-883-2255
Court Reporter - Sheryl Engler 208-883-2255
Law & Motion
Civil - Monday 9:00 a.m.
Criminal - Monday 1:30 p.m.

Idaho Public Interest Cases - public website:

I doubt he wore gloves to class where he was a TA. His fellow students did not mention it either.
Has anyone from the outside world corroborated the boxing thing? Like “yes, he boxes at our gym” or the like? Just wondering if boxing was an easy excuse to make an alibi for wounds to his face and hands that may have been occurring. He started “boxing” in high school from what I’ve read, but I just wonder if anyone has actually watched him boxing.

IMOO

So did they have him from the jump? They knew who he was, built their case, kept him in their sights until they had enough to charge and convict? Was he not the stealthy brilliant killer he thought he was?

**Breaking**

Fox News now reporting that the ISP traffic stops were directed by the FBI, in order to get pictures of BK's hands.

I am off to find the link.

FoxNews Reporter Michael Ruiz:

And another link:

I have to say, the footage the patrol officers obtained was a little disappointing. Obviously the second video is a big improvement over the first, but the officer's arm is positioned directly between his bodycam and BK's hands for the better part of the traffic stop!!

If it’s true that the FBI instigated the traffic stops by the ISP, I will be blown away.

I cannot conceive of them allowing a single officer to lean into a passenger side window with an unpredictable suspect who’s already committed a mass murder.

To see Bryan’s hands? They couldn’t wait another little while until they had him
In custody in Pennsylvania?

Or, if they wanted to see if Bryan’s hands were injured, why not stop the car in a state nearer to the beginning of their cross-country trip?
Unless Bryan didn’t commit any minor traffic infractions prior to reaching Indiana, and then he had two infractions?

If it’s true then it’s true, but again I cannot fathom how they would allow an unaccompanied officer to do a traffic stop on this guy.

JMO
Agreed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members