ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that the roommate knew this was going to be released, and had ample opportunity to prepare herself for what I can imagine will be an onslaught of press requests and accusations. Also hoping she has a lot of support right now. I can't imagine

He was beyond stupid. How can someone be so smart and so stupid at the same time?? I think he wanted to get caught. Tired of trying to hide it?
Also, I can imagine how much suspicion DM was under at first when LE heard her account.
He's neither smart nor stupid. I'd say he's a very very sick human being. I feel so sorry for the victims, their parents and families, the surviving roommates and BK parents and family. At the same time I'm stunned by Police impeccable professionalism in this case.

I know I’m dreaming here, but I pray he takes some sort of plea deal.

As a legal pundit on TV mentioned earlier, there is no insanity. Defense and Idaho does have the death penalty… Maybe after reading the probable cause they have for him, he’ll take a plea

When I was college aged my roommate and I had a peeping Tom. We called the police and went and hid in the bedroom. When the police came sometime later we were so scared we did not answer the door. The police left. Fear had paralyzed us. I would never have thought I would react that way. I can understand what fear may have done to the surviving roommate.

This makes me think that X & M were the intended targets, especially if the other roommate was on the second floor as well...
I don't know, by the way it reads in the affidavit and BCK driving around that early morning, it kinda sounds like he was trolling the area for a place, ANY PLACE, to break into and commit murder. Maybe this is what LE meant by the house being targeted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne