ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I live in Idaho and I'm over on Twitter arguing with someone that the affidavit contains a mistake when it mentions BCK's road back to Pullman, WA from Moscow, ID. They mention a Johnson, ID. That place does not exist in Idaho, trust me! When trying to prove my point, I came across ANOTHER mistake in the affidavit: It says Uniontown, ID when it should be Uniontown, WA. Any map clearly shows this! Uggh - so confusing!

Im really curious...

So
Now as he is in Moscow - is he being interrogated every day?

You know - a good cop/bad cop, interrogation room with cameras, a big see-through mirror, etc?

Or even FBI profiler?
Like - tricky questions to trip him?

Or is my imagination running wild (again)? :cool:
Sounds like too much Law & Order SVU for you!

DBM - trying to attach a map but WS won't let me. Click here and you can clearly see Johnson and Uniontown are BOTH in WA, not ID like the affidavit states.

How is this coming out when the search warrant has been sealed?
The post on Twitter is the Return of Service for the search warrant, not the actual warrant. This document can be accessed in a variety of ways, typically the occupant/owner of the property is supposed to be given a copy, like a receipt for what was removed.

DBM - trying to attach a map but WS won't let me. Click here and you can clearly see Johnson and Uniontown are BOTH in WA, not ID like the affidavit states.
What gets me is that the person who wrote the affidavit is from Moscow, so you would think he would know which state those towns are in. Maybe it just was an error on his part. When I first looked on the map after reading the affidavit, I also thought they were in ID, but once you pointed out the difference, it was very clear on the map that the WA/ID state line was between Blaine and Johnson. :)

The post on Twitter is the Return of Service for the search warrant, not the actual warrant. This document can be accessed in a variety of ways, typically the occupant/owner of the property is supposed to be given a copy, like a receipt for what was removed.
Who would have gotten one? The apartment manager? WSU?

What doesnt make sense to me is where this document states:

"All seized from Residence and currently stored at WSU PD"

Why would seized search items for one of the biggest cases currently in the US be held at the University Police Department? I would assume they would have been rushed to the FBI crime lab for analysis. MOO

Aahhaa!

So far, the PCA indicates only one single source of DNA on the sheath snap. We don't know about the rest of the sheath.

He failed to study Rational Choice Theory thoroughly enough.

Touch DNA can last varying amounts of time, depending on use of the item and many other variables. I'm not as sure as you are that one can tell how long the DNA has been there.

I think he pinned the victims down by kneeling on them (legs) and used the knife in its regular manner, for accuracy and to avoid blood spurt/spatter onto himself. He likely still got bloody but would have had way less blood on him with this method.

This is one part I think he thought out and may have practiced. He probably flew across the room as rapidly as possible to surprise Ethan, knowing that if he could put his own weight on Ethan's lower body, Ethan had no chance. I think we'll find that each victim had 3-4 major wounds, not 10 or 20 or more.

I think BK had been role playing inside games with similar weapons for a long time, and had spent quite a bit of time thinking about how best to murder people in their sleep.

This is my supposition. I do think he planned the core part of his murders, which is the manner in which he used the knife, his blood-reduction use of bedding and mattresses, and the actual organ systems he targeted, using the Marine-style hold on the knife.

As far as we know at this time, only one shoe had a faint amount of blood by the time he walked past Dylan's door.

The autopsies will tell the story, though, if we ever get to see the reports (I assume we will, some day).
I think the beds being up against the walls also helped.

The purported blood soaking down the side of the house shows how Bryan likely used it to his advantage. If Ethan hadn't been in such a vulnerable position it might have been a different story that night. Since I think it's likely that he had a tiny window of time between gravely injuring Xana and murdering Ethan. He didn't have to take both of them on at once.

On the 3rd floor, again, up against the wall also put the victims in a vulnerable position. It made it easier to contain them in the frantic scrambling away from the open side of the bed. At that point all Bryan has to do is swing and stab.

Center your beds folks!

I'm also getting more and more confident that everyone in the house was awoken and aware once the first set of murders happened. The survivor we haven't heard from was mentioned in early rumors and definitely had something to say. And now that the early rumors were all confirmed by the affadavit...It's just tthe 2nd survivors statements probably weren't needed for the PCA.

I don't think a PI could get access to a deceased person's SM accounts. There's a federal law in debate around the legality of it and all of those companies have taken steps to only offer the families the ability to either memorialize accounts or delete them, AFAIK. They would never be allowed access to the messages.

There are a lot of people who were linked to these victims via SM who also need their privacy protected. MOO
I do see what you're saying, but what if there was evidence pointing to a suspect in the DM's? Or furthered the investigation on some level? If it's helpful, I don't understand why they couldn't. Not trying to be argumentative, but I had thought anything pertinent could be used..(still learning though, more than I imaged) Also, I thought it was successful in missing persons cases and seems great at narrowing down contacts/ relationships so idk, I guess it's off limits for legal reason's. Either way, shouldn't be released to public at all, that I have figured out! All JMO

Yeah, I'm a little surprised although the dust container from the vacuum is significant. The computer will be the most interesting thing. The possible animal hair could be game-changing for the case, though.

I do wonder what the receipts were for. Vans, I hope. A ski mask.

It says a Dickies tag from Walmart and Dickies are one of the only companies that make a Tyvek type suit in black...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89