ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the social awkwardness -- especially if it manifests in his being unable to read the room or convey empathy -- will work against him at trial if he testifies. Yet I expect he may *want* to testify on his own behalf, especially if he has in mind a novel legal defense.
I cannot imagine his attorneys will allow him to testify! IMO

Yes. We don’t. Yet it’s very rare for LE to make any arrest on such a high profile case…without having some teeth behind it. I believe they have a powerful case, with seemingly infinite details unknown to the public which possibly directly incriminate him. If you count the fact that the person caught on video driving the white Elantra car in the nearby vicinity around the same time that the murders occurred would also have very little alibi for WHY he was WHERE he was, the noose seems to tighten. If indeed it were proven to be him driving behind the wheel on that night in those video clips. Yet, Perhaps someone else borrowed his vehicle or even stole it from his apartment parking space and then returned it before he noticed(?). I hope there are security cameras near to his apartment, which possibly taped him actually coming and going. THAT would be incredibly powerful and interesting, not to mention supportive in this case for sure. They have SOMETHING — and they intend to try him for it. He is behaving exactly as predicted. His family as well. The apple never falls far from the tree…or so the saying goes. JMOO.
Sure, all I’m saying is that things like “DNA in the house” can run the spectrum from “he touched a door knob in the house at some point” to “he bled out all over the victims.” I’d like to know what the evidence is before drawing my absolute conclusion.

I'm guessing they'll move this to Boise, ID in Ada County like they did with the Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell case. I live in this county and think it would be fascinating to attend the trial.
Oh, I doubt they’ll move it to Boise :cool:

Besides, y’all have some … questionable judges there!

Go Vandals!

They said the same thing about EH in Gainesville. He was innocent.

But "think" is the operative word here. I really hope they do have the individual responsible (would hate to think there's a killer still out there sitting back and relishing this), but I keep remembering Richard Jewell.
I was merely saying to the OP that we can speculate on the named suspect as to motive, intent, background ect. whatever. No one said, in all the threads I have read, he was guilty, but an arrested and named suspect lets this community discuss him, in the terms of acceptable posts allowed on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55