ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will drive bk back like they did to Leticia ,give him time to yap .I can see bk sitting on the ground facing the wall zoning out. I can also see a hunger strike in his future due to his eating habits and well trying to be in control of something. I think his trip back to Idaho is going to be interesting jmoo mvho

Gotta say that unlike others on this forum I personally LOVE The Daily Mail.

For years they have “outscooped” the mainstream press.

I find their stories legitimately compelling and I personally have thought for years now that they are very credible in their reporting. Granted they were considered sensational years ago but I think they have earned their credibility.

All IMHO

IF this is true he is legit nailing his own coffin shut.

He’s a bad, bad person and I find it unfathomable that his closest family members didn’t see it.

You aren’t civil and loving with your family and then horrific with the rest of humanity, right? They simply have to know. It’s very tragic.

Also noticed that only one of two sisters are standing up for him though it’s been reported both will be in court in his support today with their parents.

Maybe that’s just bad reporting (ABC) but in my mind could be good self preservation for his more career-minded sister.

Not their biggest fan but they do get pics and interviews. The former inmate? Credibility level of about 4.5 out of 10. Maybe she can speak/translate Spanish rap very well and so can BK, but she's grasping for a rap artist. Sounds as if he was throwing a temper tantrum. Probably making up his own rap songs too. :rolleyes:

BIBM BTK's family did not know. I don't think BK's knew or had any involvement or knowledge, nor thought their son would do something so horrific. Was he likely a kid/adult that had issues, that affected the family, over the years, due to a disorder he might have? I think it is probable.

BTK's daughter talks about family around 4:33, in discussing Kohberger with NewsNation

I have a feeling his intent was to kill five. The five beautiful women there. But he decided to cut his spree short.
I’m of the belief he killed many more in the following order: 72 year old lady (3AM) easy target, then moved on to the young middle aged (mid 30’s couple (3AM) getting brave, and then the four students. ”TEST”ing himself and upping whatever you want to call this — to the point of single older to young, multiple and stronger. MOO

And IIRC, many of these cases submitted have to be old and cold, with all investigative avenues exhausted, before they are accepted for matching. That's why we hear of matches being made on 20, 30, 40 year old cases. So I am very curious about how matching was done in this case.

Also, I don't think LE has officially stated that there was matching done or how it came about. MSM reporting has been awful in this case, so I am skeptical for now. Imo.
Yah, where's LE official statement claiming DNA connections?

I wonder if they will drive bk back like they did to Leticia ,give him time to yap .I can see bk sitting on the ground facing the wall zoning out. I can also see a hunger strike in his future due to his eating habits and well trying to be in control of something. I think his trip back to Idaho is going to be interesting jmoo mvho
Haha I wondered as well.

I just want to say the thoughts of Ted Bundy similarities at the start of this IMO were spot on. I think this is going to be one of those crimes where he had no connection to the victims and was there for the kill, maybe the start of his crimes or maybe there are more to discover. With DNA and scientific and tech advances, serial killers can be caught. IMO this is a man who became obsessed with crime and murder and tried it. Sick, but even before we saw his face and knew who he was, people were getting Bundy.

There is only ONE logical reason I can think of for the police to have said the public was not in danger--and that is if they had the person they thought committed the crime in custody. Perhaps holding him on other charges but working toward getting the evidence they needed to charge him for the murders.

I can think of no other honest reason for them to have made that claim. It could be that someone took it upon themselves to want to calm the public down--but if they didn't have someone in custody--a serial killer was loose, and they did the wrong thing. A very wrong thing.

While part of me wants to believe what LE says, I have that niggling feeling that someone on that force is more interested in controlling the narrative than being forthcoming.

My hope is that the FBI is playing a leading role in this investigation.
Don't forget LE walked that back fairly quickly. To say the public is not in danger is a common canned response from LE so not to panic the public. Obviously with no known motive or suspect, that was a ridiculous statement to make in this case. There was a madman with a knife on the loose, after all! IMO.

BK fits the standard 'profile' of every nutcase serial killer. I personally find it offensive when people excuse the behavior of these perps by trying to use his 'being bullied, overweight, not socially included' as a reason why they do this.
There's a difference between seeking motive for murder and using motive to excuse murder. Nobody serious is trying to say that being bullied might "make" a person commit a crime. They're suggesting that it becomes part of the psychological process that colors his mindset to the point where he'll consider it.

I’m of the belief he killed many more in the following order: 72 year old lady (3AM) easy target, then moved on to the young middle aged (mid 30’s couple (3AM) getting brave, and then the four students. ”TEST”ing himself and upping whatever you want to call this — to the point of single older to young, multiple and stronger. MOO
Yes!!! I've thought this connected, since first posted many, many threats ago.moo

Haha I wondered as well.
He'll fly.
I just want to say the thoughts of Ted Bundy similarities at the start of this IMO were spot on. I think this is going to be one of those crimes where he had no connection to the victims and was there for the kill, maybe the start of his crimes or maybe there are more to discover. With DNA and scientific and tech advances, serial killers can be caught. IMO this is a man who became obsessed with crime and murder and tried it. Sick, but even before we saw his face and knew who he was, people were getting Bundy.
Agreed .. though we may never know his true thoughts, but I'd sure seems like he was obsessed with the serial killer subject.

In my opinion, the ONLY argument BK is going to have about the DNA found at the crime scene was that it was not in a drop of blood from him, but the drop of blood from one of the victim's DROPPED INTO touch DNA that BK left on a previous visit to the house.

My other gut instinct with this guy is that he may have brought in other people's DNA in the form of a knit hat, gloves, etc. that he intentionally brought to the house when he came to murder them. He may have left these items there to throw off the investigation.

However, there are ways that can PROVE that the DNA is not previous touch DNA based on the strength and concentration of the genetic material left. This will become a highly technical discussion if it ever comes up in court.

Can you please point to more details that would support your hypothesis? Location/manner of death/etc?

Absolutely. There is a huge difference when crossing the line is unrelated to the crime itself and when it is a continuation of the crime such as transporting a kidnapped child.
IANAL at all, but yes it does seem like a big difference to me. He could have been in Moscow for any number of reasons, and then happened to commit the crime while there. If committing a crime in a state that is not where you reside qualifies as "crossing state lines" then there would be a lot more Federal crime. IMO.

1672761064491.png
Pennsylvania State Troopers surround the Monroe County Courthouse in Stroudsburg on Tuesday morning ahead of Bryan Kohberger's appearance

1672761124315.png
There is an enormous police presence at the small courthouse where Kohberger will appear this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6