ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IANAL at all, but yes it does seem like a big difference to me. He could have been in Moscow for any number of reasons, and then happened to commit the crime while there. If committing a crime in a state that is not where you reside qualifies as "crossing state lines" then there would be a lot more Federal crime. IMO.
Correct....that is why is does not apply here.

Maybe the two girls on first floor being spared gave LE the illusion that it was targeted.

Jmo

My thought is what if BK visited the Mad Greek for vegan food & was rebuffed by Xana or Maddie or both after he tried to flirt with them.....the guy has anger issues. Possibly followed them home one night to see where they live & stalk them. To find out their schedule & best possible time to attack.

From his stalking, he finds out Xana sleeps on the 2nd floor & Maddie on the 3rd floor.......lets not forget, Ethan doesnt live in that house & im assuming BK was not expecting him to be there. Also Kaylee was just visiting & was only there for a few days if not mistaken, & if those assumptions are correct, Ethan & Kaylee with collateral damage, wrong place at the wrong time.

His targets possibly were Xana & Maddie.....hence the murders on the 2nd & 3rd floors but not the first floor. Im assuming he knew those other two girls lived in that house if he was stalking Xana & Maddie, but didnt care about them.

All speculation on my part, we will see the truth come out as we learn more.

IANAL at all, but yes it does seem like a big difference to me. He could have been in Moscow for any number of reasons, and then happened to commit the crime while there. If committing a crime in a state that is not where you reside qualifies as "crossing state lines" then there would be a lot more Federal crime. IMO.
Exactly

I’m of the belief he killed many more in the following order: 72 year old lady (3AM) easy target, then moved on to the young middle aged (mid 30’s couple (3AM) getting brave, and then the four students. ”TEST”ing himself and upping whatever you want to call this — to the point of single older to young, multiple and stronger. MOO
He wasn't there during those time-frame I dont think. Can you provide links showing he was in that area at that time?

Has he been diagnosed as a drug user? What does a face and skin look like on a drug user?
I believe we only have heresay evidence of any drug use. People interviewed who say he told them that he had used heroin and went to rehab. Others have said he left school as a junior, heavy, and came back to senior year rail thin and aggressive. It would seem that summer break is a pretty tight timeline to start using heroin, get bad off enough to end up in rehab, and come back to school clean and extremely skinny. People usually gain weight back as they get clean because their nutrition improves. Aggression does go along with use of some drugs but, based on the narrative in the interviews, he was aggressive AFTER he came back to school skinny.

I don't think we can be certain about any drug use, or what caused the significant weight loss or aggression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire