ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with handcuffs on he still tried to do most of the letters of his name- why some people think it looks child-like imo.
The more times you sign, the less detail your signature holds. My realtor and doctor have just a scribble lol
Moo
I was thinking handcuffs on, maybe first try was bad signature, second he adjusted the cuffs / his wrist better to sign? MOO

Can anyone elaborate on Time of Death? I have been reading and wondering how accurate is a 1-2 hour window. Can it be say 10 minutes earlier? I imagine it does depends on examining the scene and body. Do they take into account the facts surrounding the death, like last seen and phone calls etc. Could the heat system being turned off cause it to be less accurate or do they have adjustments for that to make the accuracy better?

The court appearance is separate from him being served with the warrant. I just don't think it's correct to say that a court appearance is required for the PCA to be released. Yes, I guess there can be a motion to keep the PCA sealed after BK has been served, but we don't know if such a motion has been filed. JMO.
0:43

After he appears in court…

IMO, I just can't imagine this is the correct flight. A Pilatus PC-12 is a poor choice of aircraft to fly 1,800nm westbound, when you have (nearly) unlimited resources to charter a jet. Furthermore, the closest route or great-circle distance as one would fly with GPS is a much more northern route, see below. I believe this plane is going somewhere else, much further east and south.
Its destination is not Idaho but he is on the plane.
JMO MO IMOO etc

Oh I see what happened.
I'm not used to the new linking to twitter from Websleuths.
So, after I read a post that links to twitter, I have to make sure
it is msm too? Is this correct?
Yeah, kinda.
If the journalist tweeting is from a recognised MSM source that is approved here we can use it.
And if you are on Twitter and see new case info from a trusted source you can copy it to here by using the settings on the tweet.
There's an up arrow under each tweet and has option to 'copy link to tweet.
Right klik that and paste it here.

They might. I don't know what kind of set up they have there in regards to where the jail is in relation to the courthouse, etc. An initial appearance takes only a few minutes. Read the charges to him, discussion of bail which will not be given, probably a brief discussion of the order to not discuss things. The judge may set an arraignment date.
I would jist think he would need to be booked first so the chain of custody of the prisoner was complete. Procedural stuff if ya know what I mean.

ChitBrick said:
“I’m wondering if he isn't the one who actually committed the crime, but was the mastermind instead.. was there, but didn't actually do it someone else did? just me thinking out loud and all my opinion.”

I’ve been thinking this is a possibility also, although I do see it hard for him to be able to form such a criminal bond given what we know of his personality and circumstances. Not out of the question though.

Another possibility is that he attracted the attention of an experienced serial killer through his research interests. I would be surprised if he hasn't been down in the depths and dark places of the internet trying to find and interact with the kinds of people he wanted to ‘research’. Messing with him — this book smart, know-it-all criminal justice student — seems like the kind of game a certain type of killer could be into. Perhaps BK got in too deep in various ways, and didn’t want to go to the police before or after for various reasons. I can think of many permutations why.

I guess it remains to be seen. Lack of information at this point brings up a lot of questions.
I also entertained this line. BH being asked about how to get away with murder and enthusiastically providing his knowledge on the subject to someone that recognized BH would be a perfect individual to set up. Commit the crime and call him out there on a false pretense so he shows up at the crime scene. JMO and speculating.

SBM
“His confinement at the Monroe County Correctional Facility was uneventful,” Haidle told the outlet.

Snip

The warden also refuted a report from the Daily Mail, which quoted a fellow inmate who claimed that Kohberger taunted guards, tried to expose himself and sang violent rap songs.

#More at link

Can anyone elaborate on Time of Death? I have been reading and wondering how accurate is a 1-2 hour window. Can it be say 10 minutes earlier? I imagine it does depends on examining the scene and body. Do they take into account the facts surrounding the death, like last seen and phone calls etc. Could the heat system being turned off cause it to be less accurate or do they have adjustments for that to make the accuracy better?

I believe a very accurate way especially if someone has just eaten is where the food is in their digestive system… also how much urine is in their bladder etc.

Does anyone know if the public will receive any case information once BK officially receives the information/ evidence linking him to the crime scene? I know there is a gag order now.

Doesn’t sound like public will be given any more information for a while. I could be wrong and misunderstanding this new information.

Another thing they look at is stomach contents if they know the time of the deceased last meal. We know that 2 victims picked up food at the food truck and they have the timestamp from the Livestream.
JMO

The bodycam as well as this photo actually do make his right hand look irritated. I don’t see cuts but it does seem inflamed, perhaps swollen. reminds me of a steam burn but of course that would make no sense unless it was totally unrelated (I have steam-burned my entire right hand) Moo
View attachment 392356
To me, his right hand does seem much redder and bigger than his left. I don't think it's frim gripping his hands too tightly because his fingers are loose in this picture; not to say that he wasn't gripping his hands tightly before the picture was taken though. But it's his entire hand up to his wrist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member