ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, I wish we could hear what they are saying. From the way he tells the officer, the poor dad is just in shock about the shooting that happened at WSU (which happened on Dec. 15, 2022). If only dad knew then what he knows now...
I’ve watched a few times. It’s pretty funny.

Cop:
Where ya headed?
Brian: we’re uh going to get some Thai food
Dad: well we’re coming from wsu
Brian: yeh there was a swat team there (trying to keep the subject off Idaho murders i think)
Cop: what’s wsu
Dad: Washington state university
Mentions bryan getting phd there
Bryan and Dad: Talk more about the swat team and shooting incident. dad says he’s horrified by it
Dad: we’re going to Pennsylvania in the pocono mountains

Bryan looks at dad like WTH, dad?!

So basically i think this video is being used as evidence to show how Brian just says we’re going to get Thai food, ratger than we’re going home for Christmas to PA when asked where are you headed. I believe twice he’s asked and that’s his answer. He doesn’t want the cop to know where he’s going. He also doesn’t seem to want the cop to know where he’s coming from either.

Obviously, if you’re going on a cross country drive and someone asks you where ya’ headed, you give them your final destination, not where you going for lunch. You especially would tell the cop where you are headed and where you’re coming from to garner sympathy like “Look we have a long drive ahead of us and have been driving a long time. Sorry for the tailgating. Please cut us some slack. We will do better from here on out.” That’s exactly what the dad did. He wanted the cop understand that their “where ya headed” “where ya coming from” was DAYS of driving. Not just a trip for lunch.

My suggestion to the rash is latex allergy.

Allergic contact dermatitis usually resolves within two to four weeks after the allergen is eliminated, although it can take more time in some cases.

If he is allergic to latex, as a criminology student who uses protective gloves frequently, he would have observed allergic reaction to his hands ages ago, and would have avoided using gloves that are unsafe to him and his skin.

I never met anyone who will intentionally have contact with substance which causes them allergy, especially severe which has lasting effect for almost 2 months periods.

Would love to have a transcript of this one! LE is asking a lot more questions. Focusing on where they came from and where they are going. Does not seem like questions you would ask a random person pulled for following too closely.
They complicated it for themselves with all the unnecessary information..
Not enough to arouse suspicion though..

ok, here's my speculation -
They had the dna of the killer, a possible name and the car id, BUT they hadn't gotten an actual dna sample from BK yet. Or maybe they had, but it wasnt done being tested yet. There could be no arrest until they were certain they had the right guy. Maybe LE was just told to keep an eye on him and report back what they found out. (working for WSU or where they were headed kind of stuff.) It would be terrible if they arrested him, made a big scene and it turned out the dna didn't match.

Just thinking...JMO....

I think they had a list of white Elantra owners, probably in the 100s. BK was probably on this list since he had a seat belt fine. A neighbor of his probably phoned in a tip on his car also.

They were probably working through known offenders on this list, people connected to the victims etc. BK wouldn't be on their radar yet.

They had an unidentified DNA profile from the scene but it didn't match with anyone on CODIS . So they used genealogy investigation which probably gave them a shortlist of potential suspects.

Only one of these drove a white Elantra. Also he's living only 10 minutes away.

They probably got DNA from his doorknob or apartment to confirm.

ok
LE does what they are told to do by their superiors. You ever hear the term “need to know”? All the highway patrol needed to know was to watch for him. No arrest was called for at that time. I also never said they had all the evidence for an arrest at that time. Would you wish they had arrested him only to see him let go and walk? Like I said, everyone played it brilliantly.
ok

Cop:
Where ya headed?
Brian: yeh there was a swat team there (trying to keep the subject off Idaho murders i think)
Bryan and Dad: Talk more about the swat team and shooting incident. dad says he’s horrified by it

So basically i think this video is being used as evidence to show how Brian just says we’re going to get Thai food, ratger than we’re going home for Christmas to PA when asked where are you headed. I believe twice he’s asked and that’s his answer. He doesn’t want the cop to know where he’s going. He also doesn’t seem to want the cop to know where he’s coming from either.

Obviously, if you’re going on a cross country drive and someone asks you where ya’ headed, you give them your final destination, not where you going for lunch. You especially would tell the cop where you are headed and where you’re coming from to garner sympathy like “Look we have a long drive ahead of us and have been driving a long time. Sorry for the tailgating. Please cut us some slack. We will do better from here on out.” That’s exactly what the dad did. He wanted the cop understand that their “where ya headed” “where ya coming from” was DAYS of driving. Not just a trip for lunch.
Thai food?? all the way from WSU??

Come on! At least say, "We're going to the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame" or something....

Cop:
Where ya headed?

Yes, answers were evasive on BK's part, while his father was forthcoming. Dad had NO IDEA what BK was leaving behind, while BK was hyperaware of it.

From an aviation standpoint, this route doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Maybe it was the low ceilings in Wisconsin?
If he was on this aircraft that landed in Champaign, he's only 30% of the way there.
We had/still have a lot of bad weather in WI and MN, Minneapolis airport had about a foot of snow, it's a mess in MN.

Agree. However, the defendant is now represented by Idaho counsel and all should be prepared that BK's defense may also slow down the release of information to the general public before he's bound over for trial by the court-- as is their right to prepare a defense and ensure BK receives a fair trial.
Thinking the same.

So had he pulled out of school for the following semester or he’s a “former student” because of the charges?
Good question. BK’s leaving his WA residence could be viewed as a flight risk, especially if he did not register for next term. IMO
LE was wise to arrest him @ his parent’s home … It’s difficult to determine BK actions at this moment. IMO.

I agree. Basically proclaiming they believe him to be guilty by dropping him from program if that’s the case. Seems odd. No trial has happened.
There is 100% no way that he could still be considered among the student population while under suspicion for the murder of 4 undergrads! Can you IMAGINE the outrage??

I just hope his hand is not a rotted piece of flesh by the time he gets to Idaho! Some spots look injured and gangrene is quite possible!
This is when one hopes they didn’t make a mistake! A circulation problem, his parents’ house.

Reactions: GRT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member