ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the skill the killer seemed to have, slipping in and out quietly and using the specialized knife, this doesn’t seem to be committed by wobbly frat guys. I think the killer felt taunted by those he killed, and this had been planned out for a while.
other profilers have in the last fortnight also mentioned possibilities that the perp could have military associations ( such as a rejected applicant) or link to butchery ( knife confidence plus no aversion to blood & gore)

Although they admit that they do not have the info from the crime scene that would help them develop their speculative profiles

See!!! I’m so glad you found it. I had the exact same reaction. I gasped when I watched this.
IDK. This may or may not be relevant. Kids were partying all over the place. Football games that weekend, lots of kid from other colleges were there, lots of alcohol. Frat house where the party was going on is on that field. maybe there was an alcohol induced fight or someone was heavily drunk and harassing someone? That call was about alcohol, and it is hard to believe that a dunk person could do something like that.

I might be late to this. But how did police determine when E and X got home? Did they ever say?
I think, they were told by other attendees of the party at frat house when they left the party. And perhaps E and X texted E siblings that they safely arrived home. From the beginning of the investigation, the police seem to be fairly confident re the time when E and X arrived home.

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper