ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes-it was all about them. Had no empathy for others.Had no qualms about consequences to people, university, parents affected, the city of Moscow etc. IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIM/HER. They didn’t care about all the destruction and devastation to others. It was like a angry whirling dervish descended upon Moscow, ID in the middle of the night to wreak havoc. Narcissist and possibility Borderline Personality Disorder.
That is not enough evidence of someone being labelled a narcissist. We know nothing about the perp. and we know even less about what occurred in that house. We are all just theorising at this point.

Without knowing anything about a persons history, we can't throw disorders around willy-nilly. Even professionals have to see and speak with someone multiple times, before they can even come close to a diagnosis.

Sigh, So they still don't know the actual timeline for X & E? Yesterday, it was that they believed the couple stayed at the party all night before going home. Just now on Fox news the reporter said LE was still trying to figure the timeline for X & E. Asking the public for any information regarding that. Starting to question the ability of LE.
That tells me that early interviews that stated E & X were at Sig Chi until much later have recently either not been corroborated or have been outright disproven, imo. Who lied?

Kernodle's mother, Cara Northington, told NewsNation last week that police have not been helpful, and she needs more answers.

sadly I don't think there would ever be enough answers if this was my child.

That tells me that early interviews that stated E & X were at Sig Chi until much later have recently either not been corroborated or have been outright disproven, imo. Who lied?

If some of the timeline information consists of eye witness accounts from partying college students, it might not jibe exactly with information like electronic payments/Netflix activity/video footage/GPS/etc.. There could be a hole in the investigation timeline and they are looking for more information. Instead of saying something specific (and potentially leading) like "did anyone see them between 12:00am and 1:00am?" they are just reiterating a general request for information from anyone that might've seen them that night.

You could certainly have a situation where someone lied... ex. someone saying they never saw them (which is contradicted by evidence of them having a long conversation or leaving the party with E&X) vs. someone simply thinking they were there until 2am - when it turns out they left at 1am.

Last edited:
My gut says this was not a hit nor was it over drugs. There were two young people killed here in Chicago where I live over drugs. Two gunshots with silencer to the back of each victim’s head. This is typically how professionals operate.

Let’s just say this person was a stalker and wanted to kill one woman - how on earth do they pivot to kill all four? Doesn’t make sense. There would be other opportunities to do this if they wanted to get at one woman.

To me it seems like the house was the target. Would be good to look at all people who have attended parties there. Was there ever a suspicious guest. The guy who is invited who no one really knows? I have had parties in my 20s like this where that guy showed up. One particular party was on Halloween where an older man in 50s showed up doing party tricks and blowing fire out of his hands. No one knew who the dude was. Just walked right in.

This person to me is likely an outsider like the man I mention. High IQ, Low EQ, Hates popular kids. often feels rejected and laughed at, Has spied on ppl before, possibly has killed before,

Likely profile
- loner neighbor
- local drifter
- maintenance person or delivery person
- person who works at or near one of kids jobs in periphery
- possibly a student or professor but it’s diabolical that they could get away with it so far. If it’s this it’s next level sociopath Ted bundy style. Not unheard of though.a professor at northwestern killed someone with a knife because they wanted to know what it felt like. Caught immediately

Last edited:
My unprofessional profile is leaning toward the killer actually being female. I feel like the whole house was targeted. Mean sorority girl stereotypes. (I’m not saying they were I’m just saying the killer could have that impression). This is so personal and full of rage but no sexual assault. To me this goes more with a jealous hatred rage not a Ted Bundy (power of woman, sexually motivated attacked).

K and M were small, not sure about X but either way you plan a surprise ambush like that if you’re worried about having to fight a victim. If not, the killer would have brought rope, or stun gun. I think the killer was on drugs and it was only half thought out. You would be shocked how strong even a mid size woman is when she is on bath salts.

I’d be looking very close at the sorority the 2 girl recently left and I’d be looking at the people the 2 girls worked with at the bar.

For all those thinking this had to be someone skilled and strong to pull this off….please look up the The Haines family murders in Manheim Pa. 16 year old Alec Kreider stabbed to death his best friend and his parents, leaving no DNA behind. Had Alec not confessed to his father, he may have gotten away with it. Middle of the night killing with no forced entry…….this case reminds me a lot of the Haines Murders.
That’s right! I remember that- and the daughter was not harmed because he wasn’t aware she was home from university.

OJ was seen dumping something i n airport trash container approx 1 hour after the murders. Knife never found/recovered.
OJ had recently had navy Seal knife kill training for TV pilot ep, never aired.
Yeah, it very possibly happened that way. Unfortunately we have no idea other than we know as yet they have not located it. I was just agreeing with the poster that I don't think they dumped the knife immediately but that is just my opinion.

Ethan lived there. Maybe they were at the party for an hour or so, then went to his room for a while, then came back later into the main part of the house where party was going on before going to Xana's. I am not sure anyone necessarily lied, but just wasn't observant and didn't keep up with where they were. In my college days, I could tell you who I saw at a party but didn't keep tabs on them or their comings/goings, especially when drinking.

This just came across my FB, something to ponder with regards to a woman committing the stabbings.

With every day that goes by without any kind of ‘break’ in the case, the more I lean towards the killer being some random psychopath with no real connection to any of the victims aside from spotting one/all/the house itself and deciding that was their target.

If committed by a jilted lover, jealous friend, etc. I would assume it was their first murder, even possibly their first violet act. If that’s the case I just can’t comprehend how they wouldn’t make mistakes and leave a bunch of evidence leading back to them. I know it’s possible and has occurred in other cases, but it was a busy night in an area heavily populated by students…how could they walk away after a crime of that magnitude and not be seen? I disagree with the talk of the perp having potentially showered at the house. That seems like an extremely brazen move unless they were 100% sure no one else was in the house or would come home.

IMO the longer this case goes, the more I lean towards it being a random attack where someone has seen either the tenants or the house in general, entered and exited via the cover of the bushland next to the house before returning to his car and returning home. Zero connection to the victims making it very difficult to track. I think this is a calculated individual who has gone to lengths to cover their tracks but also the fact that it’s a known party house has helped them cover their tracks even more by creating confusion with all the DNA LE has to sift through.
I agree with you. I have a hard time reconciling the fact that all were likely asleep when stabbed. I would think that if it were personal against someone, the killer would want that person to know who it was that did it…the killer would want that person to know that the killer “won” or that the victim “paid the price” for some perceived wrong. I do get that sometimes in murders that are personal, the killer’s goal is to just end the victim’s life and it doesn’t matter if the victim knew it was happening, so I could see it being personal and the victim still being asleep. However, I can’t see how someone would want the lives of four people to just be ended if it was personal, unless the killer perceived that all four were his targets from the beginning. This probably makes no sense.

TL;DR, I think if all 4 were asleep when attacked, there’s a good possibility it was some psycho that just decided to enter a house one night and kill a bunch of people.

So are you saying you’ve been in that specific house where the murders occurred?

Also are you saying it’s easy for a person right outside the house to discern that the front part is a lower level part of the house with bedrooms instead of a garage?
I’ve never seen a garage without a garage door.

Just wondering…. what movie did the surviving roommates see??Are there cameras in the general area to see them? Just wondering their general status. Since folks are leaning towards them being passed out. Morning toxicology would have been helpful but if not a suspect then you can’t obtain. Still wondering why the murderer didn’t kill the dog. Doesn’t match up with slasher image. Quickly in and out at the optimal time points to nearby individual that knows them and house. Premeditated attack or one that was brewing for some time. Emails and text certainly will unveil strife between the victims and suspects. Look for the narcissist in the group.
Narcissistic rage is extremely dangerous
If a narcissist is rejected or shamed they will destroy someone. Often become more vicious and can sustain hatred for a long period of time. Little issues mount up and are distorted. I’d look at whoever was breaching boundaries with the girls both emotionally and or physically. And or whoever they were setting boundaries with.
The back and forth discord with Narcissists is full of struggles related to control. Minor or major issues.
Again someone liked the dog but not the victims
Why are we talking about the surviving roommates seeing a movie? Where did this come from? Did I miss something?

It is a murder of 4 people. That does not mean that this person has ever murdered before. We would need to see a larger pattern of murder in order to call this person a Mass Murderer. And we do not have that information - yet.
See the definition of mass murder. This absolutely does meet the criteria. "The act of killing a number of people in a single incident or over a short time period, involving more than 2 victims and typically a large number." Per Dictionary.com

Idaho police say individuals cleared as suspects in college student murders may be reinterviewed

Several people including the two surviving roommates and a man seen with two of the victims at a food truck have been cleared as suspects in the killings​

My unprofessional profile is leaning toward the killer actually being female. I feel like the whole house was targeted. Mean sorority girl stereotypes. (I’m not saying they were I’m just saying the killer could have that impression). This is so personal and full of rage but no sexual assault. To me this goes more with a jealous hatred rage not a Ted Bundy (power of woman, sexually motivated attacked).

K and M were small, not sure about X but either way you plan a surprise ambush like that if you’re worried about having to fight a victim. If not, the killer would have brought rope, or stun gun. I think the killer was on drugs and it was only half thought out. You would be shocked how strong even a mid size woman is when she is on bath salts.

I’d be looking very close at the sorority the 2 girl recently left and I’d be looking at the people the 2 girls worked with at the bar.
Maybe but Kaylee was in a different sorority than Maddie and Xana (two who left), so was she just at the wrong place/time? Being a Greek many years ago, it is not uncommon to drop out your senior year - I did. You don't necessarily drop out (although it is called that and sounds like "quitting", it isn't). You take Inactive Status. Many seniors do that to concentrate on their last year - completing needed classes, studying, graduating, internships, job interviews, etc. Their time is better spent there than at sorority functions. They have contributed and done their time as a underclassman to their sorority and now moving on. They are now leaving those duties to the current underclassmen. Many stay involved somewhat as an alumnae.

Them leaving their sorority doesn't mean it was definitely on bad terms. Now, who knows....maybe they were all "mean girls" and someone felt slighted or excluded. I don't see them as such, but if so, I still don't think it would be enough to bring someone to murder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member