ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To clear this up- BBM -I believe they are looking for the owner of the vehicle and / or the occupants. People are leaving the part out where it says owner. They clearly do not know who owns this vehicle or its tag number. Please, please send in all tips.

Post in thread 'ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 24'
ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 24

***Moscow Police are Asking for the Community’s Help***

MOSCOW, Idaho – Detectives are interested in speaking with the occupant(s) of a white 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra, with an unknown license plate. Tips and leads have led investigators to look for additional information about a vehicle being in the immediate area of the King Street residence during the early morning hours of November 13th. Investigators believe the occupant(s) of this vehicle may have critical information to share regarding this case.

If you know of or own a vehicle matching this description, or know of anyone who may have been driving this vehicle on the days preceding or the day of the murders, please forward that information to the Tip Line.

Information can be submitted:

• Tip Line: 208-883-7180
• Email: tipline@ci.moscow.id.us
• Digital Media: fbi.gov/moscowidaho
Your information, whether you believe it is significant or not, might be the piece of the puzzle that helps investigators solve these murders.

The below photos are stock images of a 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra and are not the actual vehicle.

At this time, no suspect has been identified and only vetted information that does not hinder the investigation will be released to the public. We encourage referencing official releases for accurate information and updated progress.

All Press Releases and information related to this case are available at: King Road Homicides | Moscow, ID

###

1670506430921.png

For the life of me I can't see anything interesting in that brief bodycam footage.
I believe the last thread had a photo that showed the day time view which helped showed the lights in the windows of 1122 ,we probably need to put these two photos together in this thread, but the short is ,watch the windows and the lights . It does look like the murderer drove right up as the body footage was going .You see the head lights turn off.

Last edited:
It’s possible that the release of the white car information is not a good thing for the investigation. They may have been close to finding the car itself or the owner/occupants, or knew where the white car was and observing it, but if SG hired a PI and he found out this info by talking to a loose-lipped neighbor, it may have forced LE’s hand to reveal it earlier than they need to, or earlier than would be beneficial to the investigation. Let’s hope the timing is just a coincidence!

Last edited:
To clear this up- BBM -I believe they are looking for the owner of the vehicle and / or the occupants. People are leaving the part out where it says owner. They clearly do not know who owns this vehicle or its tag number. Please, please send in all tips.

MOSCOW, Idaho – Detectives are interested in speaking with the occupant(s) of a white 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra, with an unknown license plate. Tips and leads have led investigators to look for additional information about a vehicle being in the immediate area of the King Street residence during the early morning hours of November 13th. Investigators believe the occupant(s) of this vehicle may have critical information to share regarding this case.

If you know of or own a vehicle matching this description, or know of anyone who may have been driving this vehicle on the days preceding or the day of the murders, please forward that information to the Tip Line.
It is oddly worded though, with the primary focus seemingly on the occupants, who they "are interested in speaking with." If you read between the lines you could easily infer that the car may be stolen. They almost threw "owner" in as an afterthought, and don't even indicate that they want to speak to them, just to get tips.

The following Johnny Law youtube was originally posted by Mayboy1998 earlier today but because it was not a podcast host we were familiar with and we did not have time to view it in its entirety, it was removed. Having now had time to view it, it is being approved on a one-time basis because it does seem to provide an excellent analysis of the layout of the house, where individuals may have been sleeping, and it speaks to the location of the red liquid in relation to the overall layout of the house.

Thank you this is the video I was speaking of however I saw it in an interview by DutyRon. Very interesting

3:01 “time of report” to Taylor / Band Field, and a officer body-cam has a time stamp of earlier, 2:54. This appears to indicate it’s a vicinity location and not exact. No block is even given. The officer on Band Field almost indicates he wasn’t the responding officer for the call, although I could be wrong. I’m still suspicious of the outgoing call to 911 (or non-emergency) since it likely tells us exactly what prompted the phone call. Was it a suspicious vehicle or person? Was it a credible tip? Did patrol officers (unfortunately) tie up this log to the kids on Band Field, whilst something was going on at 1122?

Information can be submitted:

• Tip Line: 208-883-7180
• Email: tipline@ci.moscow.id.us
• Digital Media: fbi.gov/moscowidaho
Your information, whether you believe it is significant or not, might be the piece of the puzzle that helps investigators solve these murders.

The below photos are stock images of a 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra and are not the actual vehicle.

At this time, no suspect has been identified and only vetted information that does not hinder the investigation will be released to the public. We encourage referencing official releases for accurate information and updated progress.

All Press Releases and information related to this case are available at: King Road Homicides | Moscow, ID

###

View attachment 385885
“on the days preceding or the day of the murders.” That is disturbing. Was this planned possibly days in advance? Jmo

It is oddly worded though, with the primary focus seemingly on the occupants, who they "are interested in speaking with." If you read between the lines you could easily infer that the car may be stolen. They almost threw "owner" in as an afterthought, and don't even indicate that they want to speak to them, just to get tips.
I did get that the occupants of the car and who they want to hear from , I agree with you about they knowing who the owner of the car is, I think they want to place the owner at the scene and they know the owner had people in that car that night ,IMO ,they want to place him there and need the witness who were in the car prior to the murders like as far back as the day before.

Agreed. Also note they're looking for driver/passengers from the day of the murder or before the murder. They don't appear interested in anyone who has seen it since. It sounds to me as if they currently have the car, but that it was stolen some time before the murders.

Speculation - if, as it sounds, the perp stole the car several days before the murders, then that might suggest they're not local, or at least the car theft wasn't local. It doesn't seem like someone would steal a car and then proceed to keep driving it around in the area where they stole it.

Yeah, the timing of the car information is strange in that it came out right around while people were combing over the police body cam footage. However, there is far too much detail in the LE's request for them to have gleaned it from that footage. There is more to the reasons why they are looking for info on this vehicle.
Recovered stolen car full of blood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members