ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources said that authorities knew who they were looking for and had tracked the man down to Pennsylvania.

A SWAT team entered the location where he was staying in order to take him into custody Friday.

It is understood that the suspect is a college student but does not attend the University of Idaho, according to police sources.

He appeared in court this morning, with Moscow Police confirming that they will be holding a press conference at 4pm EST.

So not a local fraternity connection. Not a local incel, etc. What other theories fly out the window?

It is understood that the suspect is a college student but does not attend the University of Idaho, according to police sources.

He appeared in court this morning, with Moscow Police confirming that they will be holding a press conference at 4pm EST.

So not a local fraternity connection. Not a local incel, etc. What other theories fly out the window?
As I told myself before, I'm sure all my theories will fall flat once they announce an arrest!

Thank you everyone for these updates.

I've been hoping so greatly that this day would come with this case. I know we all were!

This is such tremendous news!

I can't even imagine how the families feel. My heart is with them.

This L.E. investigation worked tirelessly on this and now we will see the fruits of their efforts!

I'm thrilled for the families and LE....this department and chief have taken some beatings and have had a ton of pressure put on them. I hope this is our guy.

25 yr old male....anxious to learn if he was on the road but a resident of Idaho? I really can't imagine someone happening upon that location and house without knowledge but I guess random attacks are exactly that! No rhyme or reason. If this is a stranger to the Idaho 4....I absolutely think a thorough dig needs to be done into his background to rule out other victims and crimes.

I'm jumping the gun a little but I'm excited. In my excitement I've decided this is the perp and murder charges are coming. This crime needs solved yesterday....although I still credit LE with a reasonable solve time. This isn't tv....and hasn't taken long at all IMO.

Side note: I live in PA lol and felt strangely safe knowing there was considerable distance between myself and Idaho....that'll teach me.
I lived in PA as well. Philly suburbs. Maybe he isn't from PA but was simply on the run and they caught up with him in PA.

Kudos to the poster that surmised after yesterday's update from LE that there would be an arrest soon.

Edited to add: Yahoo! This is great news. Kudos also to Moscow PD and all those working the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ml202