ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess: he’s a former UI student originally from PA, who stayed in the area after graduating or dropping out a few years ago. After the murders, he got “scared” and went back to PA where he is from or has family (likely his mommy”.

Here are 2 Quadruple Murders with a knife that have gone unsolved in the Albany, NY area in 2014. Both murders involved the sole use of a knife. It lookes like the 2nd murder of Shanta Myers, partner and 2 children has finally been solved.
Chen family killings - Wikipedia Chen family killings - Wikipedia

I remember the Chen Murders well, as it happened right near my dad's furniture store. There was alot of local speculation at the time that it was a mafia hit. Idk. MOO. But it is still unsolved today.

A person of interest, linked to the slayings of four University of Idaho students, has been taken into custody in Pennsylvania, law enforcement sources said Friday.

Police in Moscow, Idaho, have scheduled a news conference for 1 p.m. PT, where it is expected they will reveal more details about the November murders that stunned the small college town...

College student NOT going to U of I—my main theory looks as though it was right on target.

My main theory was that when they made an arrest, it’d be someone I’d never heard of.
I'm so interested to learn why they were even in Moscow. Ugh - I have so many questions and I can't wait for this press conference.

It's a long drive away
I could just be spitting random things, but my honest theory/idea of the arrest is, Idaho to Pennsylvania is just too far of a distance to travel without someone seeing you. This person was probably caught on a toll camera, highway camera, dash cam, something. Someone saw this person travel this distance. I could also be a million times incorrect tho. I am patiently waiting for the 1PM presser....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717