ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for the "incompetent, inexperienced, unprofessional" MPD. Ha! They got their man!

Right? Those of us who remained steadfastly hopeful in LE are rewarded (this time). And, I believe, they have enough to convict this monster.

I think we'll see that he was in fact hanging out over at U of I quite a bit. And I think we'll find he was going to parties at U of I - and I sure do see parallels with Bundy (criminology student). I am waiting to see that confirmed, though.

Fascinating how his research project is basically about himself and his ilk.

the white Elantra was everything

sbm:
. Two senior law enforcement officials say a white Elantra was taken away from the Pennsylvania home where the suspect was apprehended Friday.

Did BK work at a high school in some capacity? Two news articles referencing Bryan Kohnberger in PA:

1. Life in his hands

2. Resigned as security guard

He graduated from this community college in Bethlehem, PA in 2018, per Merit. Imo, most people who go to community college stay local to where they grew up so this is likely close to his hometown.

As a psychology and criminology graduate myself I’m curious to know if his research played a big part in this crime. As in his research was based around fantasies/thoughts he had and he worked his research into those or his research made him want to experience all that first hand for himself.

Of course, he may have a connection to the victims that we don’t know about yet but just something I am wondering.
I shared this exact thought with a friend.

Exactly what I thought when I watched it!
In defense of the Chief and all of the other investigators in this case -

First, we don’t know what his “normal” face nay be. What we may perceive as smirks may just be his face.

But more importantly, these investigators have lived and breathed this case every moment of their lives since the moment they were called to the scene. They have lived this while under tremendous scrutiny and criticism - and, I’m sure, the fear that the killer could strike again before they could make an arrest. Not to mention that they are PEOPLE - fathers, mothers, siblings, etc - and these horrible murders will forever leave scars on their souls.

Knowing now that an arrest has been made, and as we await the press conference for more details, I can fully understand that these investigators feel at least a semblance of positivity/happiness about this and I don’t begrudge them one bit for this.

I actually feel for them and worry about them in the days, weeks, months and years that follow as the drive and dedication in their hunt for a killer comes to an end. This is when the full weight of the tragic deaths of Ethan, Kaylee, Maddie and Xana - that they had to compartmentalize away in order to focus on their search for the killer - will come crashing down on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13