ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been speculation in some parts that the girls could have been perpetrators, so if they were males, then absolutely.

A crime like this is almost always committed by a male anyway.
It is, yes. I just have been thinking lately how odd the circumstances are. I hadn't read much about the possibility of the survivors being the perpetrators, but I guess there has been speculation.

Thanks!!! I don't care I just thought it was a good question lol.
I agree. IMO, knowing what floors the survivors were on is pivotal in our understanding of what happened, because the early reports were of a bloody crime scene, particularly on the upper floors.
University of Idaho homicide victims believed stabbed to death in 'isolated, targeted attack': police | Fox News

If the survivors were on the third floor, and that was a bloody scene, that might tell us something. If none of the victims had rooms on that floor, then why were they killed there? That could signal one of the victims trying to get up there to wake them up, or fled from the killer to the upstairs, or the killer walked up there all bloody to try their bedroom doors, etc. The coroner said only "some" of the victims were in their beds, which means some were not.

I'm beginning to believe that this was not just a sneak-from-room-to-room-and-surprise-each-victim, one-by-one, type of event. I wonder if the ones downstairs didn't hear something happening upstairs, came up to check things out, ran into the killer, and at least one of them got chased up the stairs. JMO, trying to make sense of the conflicting reports.

Of course, if the reports are wrong about the survivors being on the third, it could all be moot.

There have been conflicting reports where each resident had a room. E and X had the room by the kitchen on the 2nd floor (main floor), K and M were on the 3rd floor and the surviving roommates were on the bottom level (1st floor, street level). Did I get that right ? Its important for this to be totally confirmed because otherwise the entry point of the killer(s) and their strategy would be different in regards to theories of why some were killed.

ok i got some likes on my post so I'm guessing we can talk about the full twitch video. If not, I apologize in advance. Also, I'm not sure if this has already been discussed (there's a ton to read through...) so again, I'm sorry if it has been.

The building in the back ground of the video reflects a car pulling up while the women wait for their food.
3:50 car pulls up
3:53:30 Women exit screen with food.
3:53:42 Hoodie dude walks off, does a low wave goodbye to the car, and then puts his hand back in the hoodie.
3:53:52 car starts driving off and then is blurrily reflected in the windows that are not tinted.

IMO this appears to be the car that picked them up.

Timeline:

There have been conflicting reports where each resident had a room. E and X had the room by the kitchen on the 2nd floor (main floor), K and M were on the 3rd floor and the surviving roommates were on the bottom level (1st floor, street level). Did I get that right ? Its important for this to be totally confirmed because otherwise the entry point of the killer(s) and their strategy would be different in regards to theories of why some were killed.
Who knows. all the article seem to be scrubbed. I remember them being on the 1st floor but have also heard 3rd.

Has more than one perpetrator been identified?

LE have not commented on this. But according to the analysis by this threat assessment psychologist/analyst who was interviewed (not related to this crime investigation), she states that stabbing murders like this are usually committed by only one person. She does say that it is always possible that there was more than one person doing the stabbing, but it usually is the case that only one person is involved in these kinds of stabbing cases.

Last edited:
There's been speculation in some parts that the girls could have been perpetrators, so if they were males, then absolutely.

A crime like this is almost always committed by a male anyway.
True, but woman can act viciously too when the setting is right if they have extreme internal anger. I can think of a few cases when a female acts out their revenge at a high /college age level. This is why I questioned yesterday that possibly the roommates had a male friend to help but LE now said they can be excluded for being a sp. JMO

From your article (bold is mine):

"They were specifically asking whether or not we carry Ka-Bar-style knives, which we do not," Jutte said in an interview with the local paper.
Keep in mind that was before the autopsy. Since then, the description has changed to " a fixed-blade knife" Moscow PD: LINK

(That could include a Ka-Bar, but could also include a kitchen knife.)

From your article (bold is mine):

"They were specifically asking whether or not we carry Ka-Bar-style knives, which we do not," Jutte said in an interview with the local paper.
Yes, but it also says police asked "if any Ka-Bar brand knives had been sold". The brand has been mentioned in practically every new story. In most attacks, you just see that "a knife" was used...or a kitchen knife or a pocket knife or something generic.

In this case, Ka-Bar has been mentioned from the start and the media have been including pictures of it. IMO, there is a reason why the brand has been highlighted so often.Screenshot 2022-11-19 at 2.11.40 PM.png

I've been thinking about that too, whoever did this has got to be having at least SOME issues dealing with it. Unless they are a total loner, family or friends would would sense something. If this is their first time murdering anyone I doubt they could compartmentalize anything this horrendous. Unless they were extremely drunk and/or high on drugs during the crime. Probably continuing to drink and drug afterward. I wonder if he's from Moscow, if so, i have a hard time believing he'd stay in the area after this. Of course since so many students have left town that makes things more complicated for LE.
I think it’s likely the person who did this IS behaving differently, but it’s easily explained away because most students/Moscow residents are afraid, anxious, and not acting normally.

Has anything been reported about the dog? I’ve seen conflicting information, but if the dog was home when the girls got back and was gone when the cops arrived OR if it wasn’t there when the girls got home (but was when they left) I think both of those scenarios could be very informative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelanteCO