ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 41 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it happened, maybe if BK asked if anyone else was arrested he was wondering if his parents and/or anyone else living at the house he was arrested in were arrested too?

Might wonder how much his family knew? Did he decide not to go back to school after Thanksgiving?

All MOO-

<modsnip: no source link for information> Press conference : chief of MPD says they have charged him felony burglary which he then explained can only be used if you have forensic evidence of that person being in the house.

So it’s certain they have enough evidence to connect BK to the crime and murders.

But with the cancelation of house cleanup today…. Not yesterday when the warrant was filed and swat team raid was planned.

What changed after the arrest ?

Chief says legal request from court.

There is something here…. Possibly a partner or accomplice.

he's been appointed a defence attorney for the hearing on 3rd.
Is it something to do with a defence attorney request ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! This is my first post on this forum. Happy to be here. I have been following various threads over the past few months and the Idaho murders is the first one that compelled me to join and enter the conversation.

I am watching the press conference by James Frye (Moscow Chief of Police) and he seems like such a genuinely good man. A soft-spoken, sensitive, clear-headed fellow. He is the big winner today, imho.

I have nothing but empathy for the victims' parents, and I imagine it must have been achingly painful to be in the dark for almost two months. However, Steve Goncalves publicly shaming Frye and alluding to the fact that he wasn't "Alpha enough to handle the case" was a low-point in this whole saga. We live in a world where many people equate strength with brashness, where "alpha" means stomping around and reaching conclusions without much regard for truth.

Today, quiet decency won big.
SG is a father who imo was/is in a deep ocean of grief. Maybe his comments weren’t necessary, but I don’t think we can fault him. I can’t imagine how long each day, hour and minute felt for him (and all victims families) without an arrest or answers.

Tbh don’t think it’s something to harp on. This has been discussed and better to focus on the fact that today is the day. imo.

Did he finish school after the crimes ?!?! Good lord!! He can rot

No. He is apparently enrolled for Spring. IMO.

Doctoral programs are typically three years. He got a Master's from DeSales. He entered WSU Fall 2021.

I wonder if they'll let him take online courses in jail. He's still innocent under the law. Most jails don't permit it, but some do. What a bizarre possibility.

MOO-
Based off of initial info and press conference information and wording used by LE..

MOO- The LE may now be looking for another person who helped BK or was also an active player in the murders.

MOO and speculation - but I have to wonder if the only motive here was to commit murder. Essentially a 'thrill kill'. Kohberger wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone and became obsessed with murder to the point he actually went through with it. It actually wouldn't surprise me if there was no personal relationship between him and any of the victims.
agree and it wouldn’t surprise me if he filmed or took pictures of the murders. MOO

Pretty much nothing else will come out now. Most of questions we all have will be answered once he’s back in Idaho and can unseal the records
Agreed.
Both the AA and the PC can be revealed.

Does anyone remember one of the female victims thinking she had a stalker ?
Also, in all of the video and photos of the victims before the murders... does BK appear in any of them, even from a distance ?

Glad that sloppy errors were made by the perp.
M00.

I do think I hope some of the very aggressive FB groups step back and realize that perhaps, LE did think to investigate the boyfriends and friends of murder victims. LE is not sitting back waiting for posts to bother investigating obvious avenues.

But as we all know, they are onto another crime now to "help."
Hi @Alethea
Does the burglary charge mean that he did “break in” or just that he entered the house?

Just listened to the PC. Did no one ask the question “are you confident that he acted alone?”
One reporter did ask Chief Frye if BK made the statement "was anyone else arrested" that was reported at the time of his arrest. That's when he said we have the individual responsible for the killings in custody.

MOO

SG is a father who imo was/is in a deep ocean of grief. Maybe his comments weren’t necessary, but I don’t think we can fault him. I can’t imagine how long each day, hour and minute felt for him (and all victims families) without an arrest or answers.

Tbh don’t think it’s something to harp on. This has been discussed and better to focus on the fact that today is the day. imo.

Could not agree more. It's impossible to grieve properly when the right person to be angry at...is unknown and unavailable as a target. It's infuriating. Many people feel this way for a long long time after the murder of a loved one. I agree that it's time to give up discussing the grieving G family.

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS.

Now that the answer has arrived, the families can go on to the other hard parts of grieving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE