ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not correct. At the end of the presser, someone asked about the calls made to a male. Le stated that he had no connection to the murders
Oh. So they did not have an 'excluded list'?

I don’t think he forgot anyone they cleared. If he didn’t say their name they weren’t cleared!

He wasn’t speaking about the student body in who was cleared. He was speaking of those cleared in the inner circle!

Ok, but he also didn't list all their other friends were cleared or their neighbor. He also didn't say the 911 caller was cleared until someone specifically asked him. He never said it was a complete list of everyone they cleared. Maybe if someone had asked was J cleared, he would have answered.

He didn't say J is "cleared" but he certainly implied that they don't believe he is involved. He said the same with the 911 caller. He said the 911 caller was not a suspect.

They also said to quit speculating and spreading rumors. They said to only go off of what they say factually.

You think LE is being dishonest, you think J might be involved, you think surviving roommates might be involved...but of course, that's just your OO. I don't care if it's your opinion, I think it's morally reprehensible.

Law enforcement is not lying. He could have dodged those questions entirely but he didn't. He said that they don't believe any of those people are involved meaning to best of their knowledge, NONE of those people ARE involved.
What if J was the 911 caller?
Would that be LE's reason not to say who it was?

I got the impression they pretty much know who did it, but don't have enough evidence to charge him - yet. One reason I think this is because the narrative seemed to shift from earlier when we heard a lot of comments about not knowing who did it, to more talk of just needing more time to get it put together. IDK if anyone else got that vibe or not, but I did.

As someone from a completely different generation, it just stuns me how much information young people share online nowadays. It's scary. I mean, just from what people have shared from the victims' social media posts, we know the names of their boyfriends, their exes, their room mates, the dog, and what their bedrooms look like. We've heard their voices, seen them in videos, know their future plans, who they're friends with. And I'm not even in the same country!

I think social media is the key. Even thought I'm older and know that social media only displays the "highlights", I've found it difficult at times in the past when things aren't going too well and online it looks like everyone's having an amazing time. So God knows what it's like for young people.

I can see the attack being planned purely due to envy and jealousy. These guys looked so happy and loved and full of joy and someone hated that. They saw it on social media and they wanted to destroy it.
That is the downside to social media. Don't believe everything you see. Overall, people just post the "pretty" parts of their lives....dressed nice going to dinner in fancy restaurants, having fun at sporting events, vacations, etc. People don't post the "ugly".....the video of a screaming argument with spouse/bf/gf, a test with a failing grade, dirty dishes in the sink, an overdrawn checking account, etc. They post what they want people to see. In turn, someone sees the "perfect" life of another and gets depressed and/or jealous because their life doesn't look like that.

Wow! IMO a very open PC.
From what I gathered and just on my memory
- housemates are not considered persons of interest
- the J that was called is not considered persons of interest
- still considered a targeted attack
Now here is where there are a few question marks
- they will not say that the call to 911 was placed by a housemate (only that it was made using one of their phones)
- reports of the victims being bound and gagged are false
And the big one that was never mentioned before and that I don't think they meant to mention but did

- There were other 'friends' present at the house

Also the fact that they are requesting video surveillance from key areas suggests to me that they might think that there was a 'fifth' person (IE someone other than the victims) that may have been seen with them prior to them arriving home.

All IMO
bbm
This is how I understood this post.

Before the murders, not the next day around t6he time of the 911 call ?
I'm curious if there was a party of some sort the night before ?
If so, this makes the possible suspect pool very large.
A lot of people in and out, some come to drink or socialize a bit and then go back home, while others stay for a while.
Imo.

Why is all of the attention focused on Maddie & Kaylee? Maybe the killer was after the other couple.
MOO but it has bothered me that their whereabouts haven’t been detailed between the frat party and their arrival home, it’s possible that unfortunate couple interacted with a person that either followed them home or they invited back. A college environment in a seemingly safe town could inspire folks to be very trusting. And the gals happened into the home at the same time— and the roomates on the first floor entered around one am and went mercifully unnoticed. Godspeed to the LEO working through this to bring the perp(s) to justice and prayers for the family going through the unimaginable.

I can absolutely see why they don't want the audio/transcript of the 911 call released until they have a suspect in custody. It's a bit more unusual IMO to not state WHO the caller is. In many cases I've followed here, they at least state who calls 911.

I really wonder if it's as simple as, they want to give this person privacy. It was likely a student, a young person, who just went through something so traumatic and they may just not want them susceptible to people online and MSM contacting them, wanting to get interviews with them, etc. JMO

I got the impression they pretty much know who did it, but don't have enough evidence to charge him - yet. One reason I think this is because the narrative seemed to shift from earlier when we heard a lot of comments about not knowing who did it, to more talk of just needing more time to get it put together. IDK if anyone else got that vibe or not, but I did.
So do you think they have this suspect under surveillance?

<modsnip: no source link> Was there snowing at all at the time? If so that would make it even harder to cover tracks. That crime scene has been described as the worst of the worst so imo there is no way the person navigated all of that scene without leaving a trace. Even if the entry was gained via a windows the house is white so something would show. Perhaps the killer showered at the house? IMO this crime was 100% pre planned. No way does a crazy random jst show up at a house with 4 cars parked our front with a knife. Very brazen but planned imo. It's so cliche but find the motive and find the murderer.

Last edited by a moderator:
So that means the 2 survivors 1) called friends to come over 2) gave those friends enough time to arrive — and in that time, never called 911 themselves?!? Like what?!
We don’t know the survivors called anyone over and we don’t even know if they were their own friends, friends of the victims or mutual friends. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie