ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to bring this over from the last thread. Great work @Neptune .
Thank you.

Tagging GPS Map Coordinates

—-

Eta thank you and everyone.

Not sure if this will help with anything but I mapped the path out on Google Earth. The total distance from the house to the cul-de-sac is 205 meters.

What if the 911 caller was the killer? Could that be possible. If so, he was in the house with the two surviving roommates. What a horrific thought. This whole case gives me the shivers. What kind of a person would go in and kill four young kids? A deranged one, that's for sure. I think that if they had an "unusual person" in their group of friends, one of them would have picked up "bad vibes" from them. I know I, myself, can pick up unusual vibes from a "bad" person, (I think). I hope he is caught soon, and I hope they have more information that is being released. May these four people RIP and may God grant the family and friends some way to find peace. MOO. Katt

Idaho

There is no express exemption that applies to 911 tapes, thus they are presumed to be open

I personally think they have a right to deny and have seen it in other states many times.

74-124. EXEMPTIONS FROM DISCLOSURE — CONFIDENTIALITY. (1) Notwithstanding any statute or rule of court to the contrary, nothing in this chapter nor chapter 10, title 59, Idaho Code, shall be construed to require disclosure of investigatory records compiled for law enforcement purposes by a law enforcement agency, but such exemption from disclosure applies only to the extent that the production of such records would:
(a) Interfere with enforcement proceedings;
(b) Deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication;
(c) Constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy;
(d) Disclose the identity of a confidential source and, in the case of a record compiled by a criminal law enforcement agency in the course of a criminal investigation, confidential information furnished only by the confidential source;

I only included some of the exemptions above or the ones I see that apply.

A change of times 2AM to 5AM from 3AM to 4AM sounds to me like nearby cameras picked up person in area of house at 5AM? Thank you for attachment with new potential time of the deaths. If it was after 4AM, I would think all people at the house would be in deep sleep after late night partying. Thus, sounds like serial killer who scoped out house.
The coroner would have been able to give an approximate time that the individuals had been dead.

I hate to say it again but social media needs to be examined eg did any of the 6 have dating / hook up apps or only fans or anything that might expose them to a psychopath? Was the spare room advertised ? Was the dog on Instagram ( I know mine is) …
Or was it a snooper ? I had a snooper who used to stand on the path , peer down through the Hedge into my window and one day my dad spotted them . Were any of the nearby windows able to peer into their windows?

You might add to that time frame the stairs on that route.

View attachment 381430
View attachment 381432

Edited to add the post I was trying to quote:

Ok I got excited when I found this one. This is the sourthern exit a suspect in a car could use when exiting the neighborhood. He'd go down Conestoga St., take a left towards hwy 95. most of it is rural and it's unknown if any of the residences along the road have cameras. It looks like a viable exit for the perp except there's a camera at a storage unit right near the corner of West Palouse River Dr and 95.(circled in blue). The red arrow is pointing towards the 95 intersection.

Really the only way the perp could make it work and have the luck of not having any homes with cameras on West Palouse River Dr is to turn right onto West Palouse River Dr and head to Washington and do a whole loop (highly unlikely)

View attachment 381425

View attachment 381430
View attachment 381432

Great thanks! :)

—-

Ps can someone please bring forward the latest areas of interest LE mentioned today in the PC, thanks in advance.

Not sure if this will help with anything but I mapped the path out on Google Earth. The total distance from the house to the cul-de-sac is 205 meters.

Edit: The average human walking speed is 1.2 to 1.4 meters per second which would mean that route would take around 2.5 minutes to walk assuming the suspect is walking at a normal pace.
Sorry, I'm not sure what the connection to the cul-de-sac is? Why do we think the suspect was headed to the cul-de-sac?

Getting a reaaaally scary bad dark vibe (in addition to the current murders) jmo :(

Everyone pray they get this guy FAST.

—-

Eta: It’s been a very long time since I’ve had a feeling this bad, jmo. Very worried.
I’ve felt it since the beginning. I feel it’s going to be an even more shocking story. I think we’re all desensitized to it now because we’ve been steady sleuthing for over 7 days straight, but this was gruesome and I am almost afraid to know who the monster is that did this (but absolutely not because I want to know everything.) MOO

Edited because grammar

Ok I got excited when I found this one. This is the sourthern exit a suspect in a car could use when exiting the neighborhood. He'd go down Conestoga St., take a left towards hwy 95. most of it is rural and it's unknown if any of the residences along the road have cameras. It looks like a viable exit for the perp except there's a camera at a storage unit right near the corner of West Palouse River Dr and 95.(circled in blue). The red arrow is pointing towards the 95 intersection.

Really the only way the perp could make it work and have the luck of not having any homes with cameras on West Palouse River Dr is to turn right onto West Palouse River Dr and head to Washington and do a whole loop (highly unlikely)

View attachment 381425
Why are they driving : they could be on foot or bicycle

Couple days ago, LE stated they are looking for camera footage along Taylor Ave, Hwy 95, West Palouse River Dr but they didn't ask for anything on Blake Ave which is the north exit a suspect driving a vehicle would use. I find that strange.
Why are they driving : they could be on foot or bicycle

sorry I made several different posts with the pictures of camera locations. I'm giving these locations in case the perp did drive. He very well could have walked or rode a bike. As a matter of fact, that is what I believe to be the case. But in case he did drive, he's got some problems I would say, lol.

View attachment 381425

View attachment 381430
View attachment 381432

Edited to add the post I was trying to quote:

Great thanks! :)

—-

Ps can someone please bring forward the latest areas of interest LE mentioned today in the PC, thanks in advance.
Investigators have determined the two areas of interest within the city and have provided maps which are on our Facebook page and on our website and these are areas that they have canvassed for additional surveillance video and tips and have contacted several residents in the areas. The areas are generally South of Taylor Ave. to Palouse River Dr. and West of Hwy 95. Detectives have also canvassed several other neighbourhoods looking for evidence, looking for additional surveillance video and contacting residents and speaking to them to see if they may have heard or seen something.

— edited to add snipped from press release post that was written up ^ and anything for you Ms Margarita <3

I personally think they have a right to deny and have seen it in other states many times.

74-124. EXEMPTIONS FROM DISCLOSURE — CONFIDENTIALITY. (1) Notwithstanding any statute or rule of court to the contrary, nothing in this chapter nor chapter 10, title 59, Idaho Code, shall be construed to require disclosure of investigatory records compiled for law enforcement purposes by a law enforcement agency, but such exemption from disclosure applies only to the extent that the production of such records would:
(a) Interfere with enforcement proceedings;
(b) Deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication;
(c) Constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy;
(d) Disclose the identity of a confidential source and, in the case of a record compiled by a criminal law enforcement agency in the course of a criminal investigation, confidential information furnished only by the confidential source;

I only included some of the exemptions above or the ones I see that apply.
I'm not arguing they don't have a right to TRY to deny. The presumption under the law in Idaho is to release.

If LE chooses not to then media outlets can sue & a judge can decide. No one other than a judge has ultimate authority about release if LE withholding it is contested on the public's behalf by media outlets.

If the media do not pursue release, the 911 calls are unlikely to be released by LE.

IMO that violates the spirit, if not the letter, of the state law. No matter the presumed or actual consequences, I will always err on the side of release. ID law supports my position.

MOO: Sunshine on the services we all pay for is good for public discourse. Darkness is not benign.

We will have to see what happens.
JMHO

Getting a reaaaally scary bad dark vibe (in addition to the current murders) jmo :(

Everyone pray they get this guy FAST.

—-

Eta: It’s been a very long time since I’ve had a feeling this bad, jmo. Very worried.
Are you thinking further invasion murders, or perhaps a "go out in a blaze of glory" kind of outcome?

Thank you for posting this. I felt like a weirdo posting about the poor dog. I thought it may be important at some stage. Now there is a source. I don't know what else to say. It makes me actually feel ill.
Agreed... literally wanted to vomit when I read that story. I'm wondering if Kaylee had made plans to visit before that occurred. Like if the killer was "planning" or "practicing" (ugh), did they know the intended target and when/where they would be around??

I definitely think these incidents are a possible link to the student deaths. Most sociopaths that kill people start with torturing and killing small animals first.
The poor little dog was adorable. Maybe the killer felt they need practice killing something very attractive and lovable before they could do the same to pretty human girls.

I wonder what J's reaction to the multitude of calls to him from the girls was...? Did he call them back when he woke up? If so, what time was that? Did he text them instead? When did he expect to hear back from them (and if it was sooner than noon when they were discovered, did he tell his concerns to anyone else)?
“J is just as distraught as we are. J is our family. J is 1,000%. 2,000% our family, and J is with us, and we stand behind him 100%,” Kristi Goncalves told host Lawrence Jones.

“We are supporting him, and we know in our hearts and our minds and our souls and the depths of our soul, J is hurting,” she continued. “Kaylee and J would have eventually been married. They would have eventually been married, and they would have eventually had children.”
Source

Edited to add my opinion — I can’t imagine the guilt he’s feeling

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads