Identified! ID - Bonneville Co., Skeletal remains in shallow grave, Apr'10 - Stephanie Eldredge

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Respectively snipped by me~

I read it was suspected he used the 'torch' on something/somewhere as his hands were extremely red, with a sun/heat burned appearance later.

Right, how about a frozen lake? Use the blow torch and crack it open, toss the body in, and the weather/snow freezes it back up?

Just a thought:waitasec:

NG is covering the remains found. In my opinion I don't think it is Susan, but it keeps her name out there.

Susan's father was on NG. He is devastated. This is sad her family is going through this.

NG said something about how fast it is to identify remains if they can use dental records. Will LE know from dental records, and be able to notify the family? Or do they always have to get the DNA testing results first?

NG said something about how fast it is to identify remains if they can use dental records. Will LE know from dental records, and be able to notify the family? Or do they always have to get the DNA testing results first?

If there was nothing to take DNA from, I would imagine so. Then again they could get DNA from her teeth or bones too. Maybe clothes too if they were there...if they knew what she last had on...maybe shoes?? One of the LE guys said something of a strange circumstance where the remains were found...never heard anymore on it tho.

Respectively snipped by me~

Right, how about a frozen lake? Use the blow torch and crack it open, toss the body in, and the weather/snow freezes it back up?

Just a thought:waitasec:

IMO, a very good possibility!!!!! Great thinking, a really good thought, to keep in mind for sure!!!!!

Not Susan

http://www.ktvb.com/news/Autopsy-on-human-remains-leads-to-homicide-investigation-92513449.html

News Share this article:Email this article Print this article Submit! Digg this! Save to Delicious Post to Facebook Share on Twitter Printprint Police: Missing mother of three may be homicide victim

Credit: KPVI

Stephanie Eldredge is the mother of three children.

by Associated Press

KTVB.COM

Posted on April 30, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Updated today at 11:03 AM

IDAHO FALLS -- Idaho Falls police say an autopsy of remains found in the Ammons foothills has led them to open a homicide investigation.

Sgt. Phil Grimes says evidence found at the scene also pointed toward homicide. He did not elaborate on the condition of the remains or what evidence was found.

Grimes says investigators believe the remains belong to Stephenie Eldredge, an Idaho Falls mother of three who went missing in August 2007. However, they're awaiting confirmation from dental records and DNA results from the Idaho State Crime Lab in Boise, the Post Register reported.

Detective Steve Avery says the bones will undergo further testing and examination by a forensic anthropologist with the King County Medical Examiner's Office in Seattle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back