ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall is coming up fast in those mountains and snow is just around the corner. Hoping he is found soon.

Half-way down page 2 now. I had my hopes up that he had been move to "Located"

Half-way down page 2 now. I had my hopes up that he had been move to "Located"

BBM
And on the two month anniversary of his having gone missing...:heartbeat::cry:

[video=youtube;qzNMZaNn7X4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNMZaNn7X4[/video]

So heartbreaking....Where ARE you little DeOrr? You have to be somewhere.

“Please keep your eyes out for our precious baby boy. We miss him so much and just want him home where he belongs. If you have our son, please don’t hurt him just bring him home to us. We love you so much Lil Man. Thank you to everyone for your loving words and kindness.”

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/0...onth-anniversary-of-deorr-kunz-disappearance/

The parents two month anniversary statement. :(

I can't even imagine my life without one of my children. Two months without them would be torturous.

I have a question I haven't read an answer to, how did GGP get to the campsite, drive himself? or with IR? There is not much really mentioned about where GGP slept, etc. This is just a really odd scenario. THANKS. (Newbie)

I have a question I haven't read an answer to, how did GGP get to the campsite, drive himself? or with IR? There is not much really mentioned about where GGP slept, etc. This is just a really odd scenario. THANKS. (Newbie)

I have not followed SM on this case because every time I have glanced at it I start to question how our society is functioning with some of those commenters...but, from what I understand, JM's mom at least said what she believed to be true and it was repeated here as rumor. Maybe you can search the threads using key words. I think that's the best we got!

"EastIdahoNews.com is reaching out to the family and investigators for more information. We will have a detailed report Friday with the very latest on the search for DeOrr Kunz."

eastidahonews.com

Checking in. Can't believe it's been 2 months. and still no little DeOrr. And not one solid clue leading to his whereabouts. (That we know of) It's all so bewildering to me.

Hmmm. Hikers on a long trail that goes through many states. Hikers on that long trail like to stop in Leadore. They arrange rides from locals to and from the trail. When they stop in Leadore, they like to go to the same store that the Kunz family visited on Friday around noon, where the strange 'old' man was starring at the baby and where, 6 hours later, the filthy man with the bawling toddler and black truck was seen.

Well, it is a thought.

"EastIdahoNews.com is reaching out to the family and investigators for more information. We will have a detailed report Friday with the very latest on the search for DeOrr Kunz."

eastidahonews.com
I've learned not to hold my breath for new info.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

There is nothing odd about it. It has all been discussed recently on this thread . Just go back a few pages and you should find it .

I don't think anything "official" has been stated about this but my recollection is that TBC (or someone using her FB account) stated that GGP and IR came in GGP's Suburban pulling a camper and that DK, JM and Deorr Jr. came in DK's truck. GGP slept in the camper, IR in a tent, and the other 3 in the back of GGP's Suburban. Take it for what it's worth.... as far as I know, it hasn't been stated whether they caravanned together from Idaho Falls or if they drove separately and met at the campground.

The case is getting less posts and less users browsing it. The parents' statement did nothing to increase interest (surprise, surprise). They are doing the bare minimum.

The case is getting less posts and less users browsing it. The parents' statement did nothing to increase interest (surprise, surprise). They are doing the bare minimum.

A new statement? I might have missed something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member