ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if you didn't think speaking up would help, and what if you knew speaking up would draw more criticism and judgment? That's where I think she is. Hopeless.
Well then I guess, it depends which one is more important to the person...

I am not sure why they are even pushing the abduction theory. Your child went missing during a camping trip. Why not just say that Deorr got lost and you hope to find him one day so you can put him to rest? When you keep saying your child was abducted, people are going to criticize you for not doing anything to find him or publicize the case. If they want people off their backs, they need to start saying Deorr got lost.

^^^^^This.

When they do the reenactment, will GGP and IR be there? Will they video this reenactment? I am very curious to see what happened in the 10 minutes---where did the parents go? Where was IR? Did they say anything to GGP before they walked off?

Who is going to 'play' DeOrr? This will be heartbreaking to re -enact.

"What happened during the 20 to 45 minutes the child was alone is a mystery to authorities, said Bowerman, who noted "all possibilities" are being investigated."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/2...den-yield-no-clues-in-hunt-for-idaho-toddler/

It was a lot longer than 10 minutes.

What do you say when you know nothing you can say will make a difference?

For me, I would say what was in my heart. I would say it loud and often. But I am a focus group of one. (Though I can say I have been in the position of having a family member missing, but not a child.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"What happened during the 20 to 45 minutes the child was alone is a mystery to authorities, said Bowerman, who noted "all possibilities" are being investigated."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/07/2...den-yield-no-clues-in-hunt-for-idaho-toddler/

20-45 minutes.

The article mentions that the creek next to the campsite emptied into the reservoir. I thought that the reservoir emptied into the creek. It makes a difference to me since IR was fishing downstream and GGP assumed 'he went up' to his parents.

What does up mean? Is the reservoir at a higher altitude than the camp site? In which direction is "up"? Did the parents walk UP to the reservoir on their walk about? Or is the other direction up too, like are they in a valley?

20-45 minutes is considerably longer than the '4-10 minutes, 50 yards away' measurements we have been using. A LOT can happen in 45 minutes. Maybe he was, in fact, missing for an hour when they called 911 but they only knew it for the last 15 minutes, having heard from GGP.

Is it possible in 45 minutes for this baby to fall into the creek and float downstream 50 yards to where IR was fishing? This is what I am getting too, the long way around.

Is it possible in 45 minutes for an abductor to carry the child out of sight and into a getaway vehicle parked far away? Yes.

They were at the campsite after 1pm. At 2:36pm(?), the child was reported missing for an hour. What did they do between 1pm and 1:36pm (if we want to get quasi technical)? Lunch? Campfire cooking? Sit around and draw in the dirt? What?

They need to do a full blown re-enactment, with all the stuff in place and a camera person that can capture the depth of the terrain, the height of the brush, the depth of the creek bank. And have someone drive along the top and bottom roads and capture what can be seen from those roads. Photos of the reservoir focusing on the are where the cremains were scattered. Road into town. Restaurant, gas station.

Tell the story along with it and send it to all the news stations nationwide. Well, that is what I would do.

That's interesting that the time period of little DeOrr being unaccounted for is getting closer to what was said on the 911 call by JM. (An hour, or half an hour, depending on your ears.)

I don't think re-enacting the scenario will help prove anything. Not that I doubt whatever the parents say happened (I have no theory as to what happened to little DeOrr), but the problem is, it is still just their word what they did, where they went. The public doesn't even have the benefit of polygraph results. Based on this most recent video, I don't think JM will be involved, so once again DeOrr Sr's show. And will GGP and IR be there to re-enact their parts that apparently they didn't even know they had? I guess it's good that the PI is on the scene, but if he truly believes the family's theory of abduction, he is not doing a great job of getting the word out to look for a blond, brown-eyed toddler.

20-45 minutes.

The article mentions that the creek next to the campsite emptied into the reservoir. I thought that the reservoir emptied into the creek. It makes a difference to me since IR was fishing downstream and GGP assumed 'he went up' to his parents.

What does up mean? Is the reservoir at a higher altitude than the camp site? In which direction is "up"? Did the parents walk UP to the reservoir on their walk about? Or is the other direction up too, like are they in a valley?

20-45 minutes is considerably longer than the '4-10 minutes, 50 yards away' measurements we have been using. A LOT can happen in 45 minutes. Maybe he was, in fact, missing for an hour when they called 911 but they only knew it for the last 15 minutes, having heard from GGP.

Is it possible in 45 minutes for this baby to fall into the creek and float downstream 50 yards to where IR was fishing? This is what I am getting too, the long way around.

Is it possible in 45 minutes for an abductor to carry the child out of sight and into a getaway vehicle parked far away? Yes.

They were at the campsite after 1pm. At 2:36pm(?), the child was reported missing for an hour. What did they do between 1pm and 1:36pm (if we want to get quasi technical)? Lunch? Campfire cooking? Sit around and draw in the dirt? What?

They need to do a full blown re-enactment, with all the stuff in place and a camera person that can capture the depth of the terrain, the height of the brush, the depth of the creek bank. And have someone drive along the top and bottom roads and capture what can be seen from those roads. Photos of the reservoir focusing on the are where the cremains were scattered. Road into town. Restaurant, gas station.

Tell the story along with it and send it to all the news stations nationwide. Well, that is what I would do.

Me too. But I don't think that will be the case. :(

Doesn't anyone think that LE and/or the FBI has already conducted a re-enactment? I certainly do.

To carry out a re-enactment one needs to know exactly what happened to the point in focus.

People involved have to be telling the 100% truth.

Timelines need to be accurate.

Since day 1 this case has had none of the above. No agreement on who was doing what and when. A distinct impression (for me) that not everything is known. The timeline has changed more times than I've had hot dinners.

In this case, for me, a re-enactment is not going to benefit anyone - except the defence.

To carry out a re-enactment one needs to know exactly what happened to the point in focus.

People involved have to be telling the 100% truth.

Timelines need to be accurate.

Since day 1 this case has had none of the above. No agreement on who was doing what and when. A distinct impression (for me) that not everything is known. The timeline has changed more times than I've had hot dinners.

In this case, for me, a re-enactment is not going to benefit anyone - except the defence.

The only true re-enactment -- any re-enactment -- would be if a video was taken of the original event.

Doesn't anyone think that LE and/or the FBI has already conducted a re-enactment? I certainly do.

I would imagine the sheriff did a walk-through with RI each time they went back there. He probably did the same thing with each person, individually. That's what I would have done. I would have them all there at the same time in a holding area where they can't communicate until after each one has done the walk-through.

Will there be an unedited version of yesterday's interview posted?

I didn't quite catch some of what Jerry Mitchell was saying. I found it odd that he was even there.

Will there be an unedited version of yesterday's interview posted?

I didn't quite catch some of what Jerry Mitchell was saying. I found it odd that he was even there.

Why do you find it odd he was there? He's little Deorr's grandpa, Jessica's father, and his wife was there too. I thought it was quite normal for him to be there. I'm sure his presence gave Jessica some much needed strength.

Find Deorr!!! I've been away many days and assume from thread title, nothing significant has been found? tia

In the latest video it is clear to me that this family is in great pain and anguish. JM is sunken in, head drooping and is being propped up by DK and her mom. She may have been prescribed some anti-anxiety meds - I hope she has anyway, otherwise she may just die of grief. She is one of the walking dead, poor young woman. I feel so bad for her. DK is red-eyed, tearing up, his heart is so heavy, you can see when he breathes that he is nearly gasping for air as his chest is so heavy and he looks shrunken. GM is begging for answers and GP looks like someone removed his heart.

The 'not knowing' is killing them all. Let us pray that they get some kind of resolution soon so that they do not have to spend their lives wondering what happened and where their baby went.

Why do you find it odd he was there? He's little Deorr's grandpa, Jessica's father, and his wife was there too. I thought it was quite normal for him to be there. I'm sure his presence gave Jessica some much needed strength.

I found it odd because for the first few minutes, I had no idea who he was. I do believe though, that TBC is his ex-wife. Not that it matters, I just found him interesting.

What do you say when you know nothing you can say will make a difference?
I think the only way you can know that what you say will absolutely not make a difference is if you know for a fact your child is dead or you know he is safe where you placed him. Otherwise, you cannot know that speaking out won't make a difference. IMO you take that chance.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I think the only way you can know that what you say will absolutely not make a difference is if you know for a fact your child is dead or you know he is safe where you placed him. Otherwise, you cannot know that speaking out won't make a difference. IMO you take that chance.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

So what would you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads