ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally get where you are coming from but to play devil's advocate here, w/ all the forensic shows out there now, don't you think that feminine products would have been the least forensically suspicious thing you can buy on a camping trip unless you are going to possibly suffocate somebody w/ a maxi pad??? Idk, I'm half being snarky but at the same time, one can say charcoal was used to burn a body, an energy drink to skip a roofy into, a bag or a cooler to hide a body, etc, etc. Anybody can make something out of nothing though which is probably precisely what I am doing but just a thought? :shrug:

Well see then, if that's what you're getting at (she used the feminine product because it was the least forensically suspicious) then I must certainly disagree. I think a feminine product would be perfect to dispense chloroform, or wipe up blood (and then hidden where its use is intended) and no one would look or be the wiser. Sorry, but it never occurred to me that someone would suggest JM used such a thought process.

Well see then, if that's what you're getting at (she used the feminine product because it was the least forensically suspicious) then I must certainly disagree. I think a feminine product would be perfect to dispense chloroform, or wipe up blood (and then hidden where its use is intended) and no one would look or be the wiser. Sorry, but it never occurred to me that someone would suggest JM used such a thought process.

That's an interesting idea.

I like where you are going w/ this! Hadn't thought about it that way before... Not to say she even thought about it at all though. You may very well be right about it just being 2 ladies chuckling about having to buy feminine products at the worst possible time, while camping. Seeing as though for some women, that is exactly how it goes!

I think I was thinking less forensically suspicious b/c of the immediate "emergency" an unexpected "visitor" can bring and nobody would really question it, regardless of how long the drive is to relieve the issue (so to speak).

Theoretically speaking, if DeOrr had died earlier in the day, the trip to the store "as a family" could have been to throw off the timeline, by trying to "prove" that DeOrr was still alive when they went to the store. What better excuse to run to the store than for feminine products (waaaay more necessary than charcoal, if you ask me)? They got a receipt to show they were there and also sent a few texts to document their travel. I'm not saying I think that's what happened, but unfortunately it has crossed my mind.

Theoretically speaking, if DeOrr had died earlier in the day, the trip to the store "as a family" could have been to throw off the timeline, by trying to "prove" that DeOrr was still alive when they went to the store. What better excuse to run to the store than for feminine products (waaaay more necessary than charcoal, if you ask me)? They got a receipt to show they were there and also sent a few texts to document their travel. I'm not saying I think that's what happened, but unfortunately it has crossed my mind.

Why would they have to throw off the timeline by going to the store?

Other than the fact that LE won't release the polygraph results. If they all passed, I can see no reason to keep that secret.
Pass or fail, those results are part of the working body of investigative data and evidence. For many good reasons, not the least being strategic, investigators don't release any part of it willy nilly.

New thread coming. I'll be back in a few minutes with the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber