Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you new to this case?

There are a lot of direct quotes from LE as well as a multitude of links to interviews, 911 calls, etc. Maybe someone has a master list of most of this?

Oh! But who says DeOrr was never there?

Nate Eaton asked:

"Did they stop any other places on their *way up TO Leadore*?"

Deputy Penner replied:

"They stopped to get diesel."

But who? V and J? Do we know that DeOrr was seen for sure? Awake and walking? Or asleep in the truck?

Why would GGP call 911 if he knew JM and DK already had? It was probably a joint decision to call but why did he call? JM most likely told him she called and that DK was hauling butt to call. Was the contents of his call different from the parents' call perhaps?

Sure. But if DeOrr was never there then what's the point of quizzing the store clerk?

Maybe to try to convince the clerk that she saw the child. It seems like there has been a lot of trying to convince people of untrue things by the parents--maybe the most extreme being trying to convince LE that they have no knowledge of what happened to their son or where he is (as determined by the FBI).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would GGP call 911 if he knew JM and DK already had? It was probably a joint decision to call but why did he call? JM most likely told him she called and that DK was hauling butt to call. Was the contents of his call different from the parents' call perhaps?

This continues to baffle me.

And why, if Deorr had been missing for one hour (per JM's 911 call) did they all call just a couple minutes apart from each other? Let's call 911 on the count of three...But seriously, why was it suddenly so urgent that they each called 911 practically at the same time?

And why, if Deorr had been missing for one hour (per JM's 911 call) did they all call just a couple minutes apart from each other? Let's call 911 on the count of three...But seriously, why was it suddenly so urgent that they each called 911 practically at the same time?

To promote an urgency that did not exist?

We don't know, but we've been assured by the best possible authority on this case that they do, indeed, exist.

He even went so far as to say the parents couldn't tell the same story twice. [emoji15]

Since they were searching, it's likely they were in a different location and GGPA made the call independently, IMO.

Okay - I know I'm WAY behind in reading - and JUST now caught up to this thread and will post my comments now before I read thru the 70 posts here... but this caught my eye from thread #19 post# 716 by Purplepixii

Q: Did any, or all, of the adults go to the Silver Dollar Restaurant and Bar in Leadore on Thursday, July 9th?
15 hrs
KIC: As this is in the timeline - and outside any prosecutional questions - the answer is yes.

TeaTime said:
It is reported that they were at the Stage Stop on Thursday, the same day of the rumored filthy, bawling baby sighting. Hmmm. It is reported that they tried to buy food there and the SS closes at midnight on Thursdays during the summer. Hmmm. It is reported that they arrived at the campsite at 9:30pm Thursday night.

Did they go to the campsite first, then get to the SS too late Friday night this should be Thursday night to buy food? Did they stop at the SS on the way to the campsite? If so, why couldn't they buy food?

Where they at the bar drinking? If so, who was there? Where was DeOrr Thursday night? Was he at the campsite asleep with GGP or in the truck while his parents were in the bar?

Who can verify that DeOrr was alive at 8am Friday? Why is this the start of the timeline when for all we know, they were all at the campsite doing camping stuff until about 11:00am when they left for the trip to Leadore.

Right on the bold ^^ So, I'm wondering "what" time they all/any (adults) go to this bar?
If VDK, JM & little DeOrr got to the campsite about 9-9:30pm from their trip down - ?? - "what" time and wondering "who" all went. :thinking:
Okay - how about this - VDK, JM & Isaac go to the bar, and GGP is watching little DeOrr. They all get back from the bar, maybe someone drank too much - and Something happens to DeOrr? But IR & GGP don't know that - so, covered up since 8am the next morning, as Klein has changed the time to 8am to 2:36pm.

and this:
Q: Mr Klein, you have stated that you have new physical evidence yet sheriff Bowerman said there is no physical evidence. Can you elaborate on this? Or was the evidence you referred to the polygraph information?
15 hrs
KIC: Again - from the time of that statement to the flux of the case daily - we have turned over items to the FBI and it is being looked at in Q Virginia. We will not comment on what that is.
51 mins

Wondering from "where" this "new" physical evidence came from that Klein has turned over to the FBI. From their house? Was he at the campsite? Can't be much left there after all this time since Klein started this investigation (Nov. 28, 2015 per Klein). :waitasec:

and...
Q: Mr Klein, do you consider Isaac to be a suspect along with the parents?
14 hrs
KIC: Issac is a person of interest with "direct knowledge."

Again, how would Klein know IF he's never interviewed Isaac??

haven71 said:
I guess I don't know exactly what a timeline is.

It seems to me that it started when they left for the campground Thursday night. Because there's proof they filled up with diesel. Do they just feel Thursday is irrelevant?

Did Klein say it was new witnesses that came forward which pushed the timeline to 8 am? Does that just mean they pieced together what happened from 8 am Friday til the 911 calls, or to when searchers got there. Seems like the timeline shouldn't have ended when the calls were placed.

Good statement - no, it shouldn't end there - more like when the first Search Team showed up - i.e. 4pm or around that time. As for a timeline - I wish Klein would post his!!

haven71 said:
Why is Klein coming out and saying the story about the exploring, fishing, leaving child with GGP was all dismissed. Is he just jumping the gun? SB has not said that and you'd think he'd let SB the one to announce that, being that's the story SB has given/believed all along.

Just seems odd to me.

Another great statement! Maybe Tricia should interview SB again - and we all can ask more questions from what Klein has said?!

Boy - you guys sure post a lot! :D Not complaining - love the read! :pcguru:

He even went so far as to say the parents couldn't tell the same story twice. [emoji15]

It was even more than that. Telling the same story in detail word for word would be even more suspicious and I think what SB was trying to get across without giving too much away was that there were things like who cooked breakfast that morning or who carried a fishing pole down to the creek that kept changing. SB's opinion is that these things shouldn't be changing.

The big unanswered question for me is why did DK and JM lie in the first place and say they went to the campground on Friday??

In their interview, JM looks at DK when she/they answer Friday.

What is so secretative about their arrival day? This is possibly the answer to many questions and the case of little Deorr will be solved. People lie for a reason! For me, this was a big lie!

Did we actually hear the dispatcher's question to which Jessica responded about an hour?

But who? V and J? Do we know that DeOrr was seen for sure? Awake and walking? Or asleep in the truck?

I am replying to the discussion that asks why Deputy Penner didn't mention the Thursday night stop at the restaurant and bar. It appears the reason might be because his response was in regard to any stops they made on their WAY to Leadore, not about any stops IN Leadore. IMO

I am replying to the discussion that asks why Deputy Penner didn't mention the Thursday night stop at the restaurant and bar. It appears the reason might be because his response was in regard to any stops they made on their WAY to Leadore, not about any stops IN Leadore. IMO

Gotcha.

Did we actually hear the dispatcher's question to which Jessica responded about an hour?

Yes. JM said they had been searching for about an hour. The question was how long have you been searching?

Yes. JM said they had been searching for about an hour.

I understood her response to be "about an hour" (I don't recall that Jessica said they had been "searching" for about an hour) and I'm trying to find out what question the dispatcher asked Jessica to elicit that response?

I see you edited the info into your reply. Thank you. I couldn't actually hear the 911 dispatcher say that. Can you hear it or is there an official transcript?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member