ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that it's not. These interviews were done late last year or early this year, whenever Klein went to Idaho Falls. There is no context to determine what was being asked, where in the conversation did this issue come up. It gives us nothing. We know for a fact that 3 911 were made at the 2:30ish time frame. I don't remember the exact times but they've been posted on WS many times.

What we're getting from Klein are snips of video that tell the story he wants to tell. I'm not going to argue that they did or didn't tell different stories but this is not new and it certainly isn't in response to the "report" or any new information.

there was context. You can clearly hear the questions they were asked. You can also read Vernal's statement. Are you sure you are seeing the newest video Klein posted?

Finally got to watch it, thanks for filling me in in the mean time. :) Comment: Am I the only one that thinks JMA always comes across like a resentful school girl during almost, if not all, the interviews she's done, even including the re-enactment Vilt did last year? Rather than a grieving mother whose worried sick about her missing child? jmo

Finally got to watch it, thanks for filling me in in the mean time. :) Comment: Am I the only one that thinks JMA always comes across like a resentful school girl during almost, if not all, the interviews she's done, even including the re-enactment Vilt did last year? Rather than a grieving mother whose worried sick about her missing child? jmo

I've thought over the course of this case that we here at WS have more concern about what happened than she does. (I had the same thought with Lonzie in Florida.)

jmo

resentful? Yep. PO'd too!

She has a very Casey Anthony vibe to me.

You're right, and what she doesn't realize is that her petulant attitude is what makes people so much more intent on finding the truth. The fact that his own mother doesn't seem to care in the least or have any sadness, or even any anger at "kidnappers", makes all our hearts hurt for little D and makes us all want the truth, and justice, even more.

I'm not trying to start any rumors, but hasn't there been something recently about the campers meeting up at Walton's house before they were to drive up, and Isaac kept them waiting quite a long time? I wonder if Walton had sent Isaac to buy booze with his (Walton's) credit card. They were both said to be friends of Bill W, but that doesn't mean they don't sometimes relapse. Maybe the whole camping party neglected to mention that there was drinking around the campfire?

This is so sad. This child, if his remains are ever found, could be buried in my family cemetery. While not a large cemetery, it's a HUGE family so we're buried all over the place, but there is a Kunz cemetery in Bern, which is by Montpelier, Idaho.

I've never met any of DeOrr's branch, don't know them, just have a family name in common as well as some geographical locations. So I don't know anything about them. But, admittedly, I've given them the benefit of the doubt. That's become more and more difficult. As awful as it would be, I'm still wishing and hoping for a mountain lion perp versus the parents. :(

And did anyone catch any fish that day?

Well if they did, it was one minnow per JM; one bass per VDK; tangled line per IR; and GGP didn't walk down, MOO I don't think there is a question they could all agree on.

Except that it's not. These interviews were done late last year or early this year, whenever Klein went to Idaho Falls. There is no context to determine what was being asked, where in the conversation did this issue come up. It gives us nothing. We know for a fact that 3 911 were made at the 2:30ish time frame. I don't remember the exact times but they've been posted on WS many times.

What we're getting from Klein are snips of video that tell the story he wants to tell. I'm not going to argue that they did or didn't tell different stories but this is not new and it certainly isn't in response to the "report" or any new information.

BBM

With all due respect, we also now know that VDK fabricated his story about driving away to find cell signal for his 911 call. That should be enough to raise your "hinky meter" and maybe discredit some of their stories.

"DeOrr Kunz was a three year old male allegedly fathered by Vernal DeOrr Kunz and mothered Jessica Mitchell Anderson of the state of Idaho."

Is it possible baby DeOrr wasn't VDK's biological son?

I think that was a dig at Jessica. Klein giving the impression there's reason to doubt VDK's paternity. I find it kinda funny that he was able to slip that in there.

Can someone help me .. I would like to see all the stuff this klien guy has wrote . Is he doing it on his facebook page if so can someone tell me how i can see it and make sure i go to the right guys FB account cause there is sometimes a whole bunch of the same title how do i know which one i should go too...and the right page to go to if there is on for deorr there will be lots of those which one should i choose...

I think that was a dig at Jessica. Klein giving the impression there's reason to doubt VDK's paternity. I find it kinda funny that he was able to slip that in there.

Funny - I thought it was a directed at VDK.

Can someone help me .. I would like to see all the stuff this klien guy has wrote . Is he doing it on his facebook page if so can someone tell me how i can see it and make sure i go to the right guys FB account cause there is sometimes a whole bunch of the same title how do i know which one i should go too...and the right page to go to if there is on for deorr there will be lots of those which one should i choose...

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/?fref=nf

I think it's public so anyone can see it even if they don't have a FB account.

Thank you MsMarple .... i have a fb accound its just that sometimes when you just but in the person's name you will have like 5 or more different pages to choose from thats why i needed to know which page is it that your all reading from..So iam assuming your link will take me to the right page for klein..Thanks again MsMarple ..

They have been the PI In DeOrr's case since November I believe. Surprised you haven't been to his page before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?