ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting how they are all in BRIGHT colors and dressed the baby in camouflage clothing for a camping trip. (OK...supposed camping trip).

At least he wasn't in this hat.

il_214x170.746579194_2xre.jpg

Just a reminder. I see & hear a family desperate to find missing Deorr.

[video=dailymotion;x3svb7c]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3svb7c[/video]

Ya they were pretty desperate when they turned down a $20,000.00 reward and national media attention... and waiting 15 months for their big search. Not to mention getting remarried and doing nothing to actually search for your child...

they are talking about searching the area over in that video, at around 1:10 i swear vernal was going to say 'miss' before he stopped himself, missed like what? a body? IMO.

they are talking about searching the area over in that video, at around 1:10 i swear vernal was going to say 'miss' before he stopped himself, missed like what? a body? IMO.
His emphasis throughout that video (in Fall 2015) seems to be on searching again and again the area near the campgound that was already searched intensely many times before.

In my opinion a more probable place for the child's remains to be found is not close to the campsite, but further north. In the following video just two weeks ago, describing searches planned for this month (October 2016) by T and and J and some of their relatives and friends, it's good to hear T stating that they plan, not to center the search on the campsite yet again, but to start the search a good distance north of the campsite. And b.t.w. I believe T's and J's searching is 100% sincere.
http://www.ktvb.com/news/kunz-family-planning-to-search-for-missing-toddler-this-saturday/328034069

Well I am starting to get confused, Am I looking at auto trader or a thread about a missing (presumed deceased) toddler?

It is great to know all about car seats and the various trim levels available in 93 Dodges, but I am not sure how this relates to the subject at hand. If we are at a dead end about what to talk about in regards to Deorr perhaps we can list our favorite lie from the parents? My favorite one is how they have changed the story about if GGP knew he was watching Deorr or if Deorr just kinda decided himself to stay with GGP.

Apparition, like I said before, love your posts. IMO both Great Grandpapa and IR were "napping" most of the night and the next morning!!!

That's funny. I don't.

Silly, you have to play it backwards to hear the desperation.

Thanks so much for the nice compliments Amateur Sleuth, greatly appreciated.

Onto serious and topical issues, what are people's thoughts on Klein's presser? I wonder if he is going to announce a reward or perhaps something even better? I think it's safe to say it won't be the end game or actual LE would be making the announcement. Figures I'm busy tomorrow during the event but I will be hoping for big revelations.

apparition is spot-on lol...great post(s).

this case is awful. not one has spoken the truth but IMO i'm hanging on to whatever was spoon-fed (or remembered) by IR. JMO, but he doesn't have a real interest here except his "friend" with a truck, trailer, fishing pole, and whiskey.

I don' t know why I'm so nervous about this. Is anyone else ? I really wish that LE would come out with some sort of statement as well. What's going on with them?

This refers to the gas station attendant possibly being able to see the back of Deorr's head in the truck. The side-facing rear seats make that statement plausible.
Was that Deorr's head ? Did they see his face? If they didn't, then what is the significance. It could have been anything, i.e., a big teddy bear ? On another point, what is your take on the claims by Deorr's mother (is it JM, JMA, or JL? :confused: ) that he was running around the aisles of the store and looking at candy, and "flirting" with the clerk ? I'm just curious how you could explain how if this happened, the clerk wouldn't remember him. Or even remember if he was a boy or a girl. Just asking. BTW: I don't have time to find the link, but it is somewhere over in the media thread, at your leisure.

T and J and some relatives and friends have been searching very recently (this month). I think their strategy makes sense, to search an area further down than the campground. Does anyone else here think there is a chance they might find something?

Jumpseats in rear of a '93 ram club cab
attachment.php

OK to the best of my knowledge this photo doesn't match anything that we know as a FACT in this case. Things are convoluted enough without making stuff up or pulling pictures off the Internet that don't match anything that are known facts. And for the record, tiny babies face to the rear of a vehicle in infant seats and after a certain weight they can face to the front. Toddlers most certainly face to the front of a moving vehicle NOT sideways. If baby Deoor was traveling sideways, well that would be illegal, correct? and most certainly noticed by law enforcement! Seriously in my opinion, this is a big enough mess without adding pictures that don't match anything. The parents make enough stuff up already. JMO.

Silly, you have to play it backwards to hear the desperation.

Thanks so much for the nice compliments Amateur Sleuth, greatly appreciated.

Onto serious and topical issues, what are people's thoughts on Klein's presser? I wonder if he is going to announce a reward or perhaps something even better? I think it's safe to say it won't be the end game or actual LE would be making the announcement. Figures I'm busy tomorrow during the event but I will be hoping for big revelations.

I too am not sure what we would do with out your posts Apparition, I am hoping for some rock solid information and positive progress tomorrow from Klein. I am holding out hope he will continue to fight the good fight for baby Deoor. JMO

Was that Deorr's head ? Did they see his face? If they didn't, then what is the significance. It could have been anything, i.e., a big teddy bear ? On another point, what is your take on the claims by Deorr's mother (is it JM, JMA, or JL? :confused: ) that he was running around the aisles of the store and looking at candy, and "flirting" with the clerk ? I'm just curious how you could explain how if this happened, the clerk wouldn't remember him. Or even remember if he was a boy or a girl. Just asking. BTW: I don't have time to find the link, but it is somewhere over in the media thread, at your leisure.
In my opinion the lady at the shop said remembered seeing a child with them, and the man at the diesel station a few buildings along the road, opposite the motel, said he thought he saw a child with them. That child can only have been DK. It wasn't a girl, and it wasn't another child's head, because they only had one child with them.

Silly, you have to play it backwards to hear the desperation.Thanks so much for the nice compliments Amateur Sleuth, greatly appreciated.Onto serious and topical issues, what are people's thoughts on Klein's presser? I wonder if he is going to announce a reward or perhaps something even better? I think it's safe to say it won't be the end game or actual LE would be making the announcement. Figures I'm busy tomorrow during the event but I will be hoping for big revelations.
I miss so much having a little boy. My boy is a grown man now. And I love him very much and we have a good relationship. But it's not the same, as on some level I've never gotten over not having a little boy to be a mommy to. It's the empty nest thing. That leaves me trying to imagine why anyone would do anything to jeopardize their baby's life, or do anything to harm him. There is no forgiveness for purposely killing a child. There is no forgiveness for accidentally killing a child out of neglect and then covering it up. Children are human beings, they shouldn't be treated like a cheap table lamp or some sort of play toy.

I know I've shed a few tears over baby Deorr, as I know others here have as well. So, thanks to Apparition, you have me smiling, even giggling a little. That's worth a lot to me right now. I need it. :heart:

His emphasis throughout that video (in Fall 2015) seems to be on searching again and again the area near the campgound that was already searched intensely many times before.

In my opinion a more probable place for the child's remains to be found is not close to the campsite, but further north. In the following video just two weeks ago, describing searches planned for this month (October 2016) by T and and J and some of their relatives and friends, it's good to hear T stating that they plan, not to center the search on the campsite yet again, but to start the search a good distance north of the campsite. And b.t.w. I believe T's and J's searching is 100% sincere.
http://www.ktvb.com/news/kunz-family-planning-to-search-for-missing-toddler-this-saturday/328034069

Totally disagree its "sincere" searching for these reasons: to the best of my knowledge there was no law endorcement present or support, there was no professional search teams helping to organize and there was not a massive advertisement of the search to get more of the public involved. There is absolutely no way that the small handful of people that actually showed up that weekend could cover the area extensively or accurately.

Also. It was WAY too late in the year, the weather was already turning cold. It appears from my perspective, that baby Deoors Mother was way to busy starting a new love relationship, getting married, and then apparently getting separated to search when the weather was optimal . His father has fallen out of the public eye and to the best of my knowledgecwas not even present for this last search. I think there's a lot of sincerity seriously lacking. JMO

OK to the best of my knowledge this photo doesn't match anything that we know as a FACT in this case. Things are convoluted enough without making stuff up or pulling pictures off the Internet that don't match anything that are known facts. And for the record, tiny babies face to the rear of a vehicle in infant seats and after a certain weight they can face to the front. Toddlers most certainly face to the front of a moving vehicle NOT sideways. If baby Deoor was traveling sideways, well that would be illegal, correct? and most certainly noticed by law enforcement! Seriously in my opinion, this is a big enough mess without adding pictures that don't match anything. The parents make enough stuff up already. JMO.
The photo is of the rear folding seats in, I believe, a truck which matches the make model age and cab-size of V's truck (posted because someone was interested in where the child seat would be located, and whether the man pumping diesel would be able to see the child's head),

The photo is of the rear folding seats in, I believe, a truck which matches the make model age and cab-size of V's truck (posted because someone was interested in where the child seat would be located, and whether the man pumping diesel would be able to see the child's head),

But its not anything that is a fact in this case so no, its not useful IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2