ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even read the responses TxJan posts to you? She gave you the info on this just one page ago.

VDK has made more than 1 statement. Yes his initial statement is 0.5 miles. Which he changes to 1.5 miles in his WRITTEN statement.

LE and Klein are NOT required to release this written statement to us. It is for the jury and we are NOT the jury. If they have made a statement saying this is what is in his written statement then that is what is considered the "truth" that would be used in court. 1.5 miles is from Vernal's mouth. Unless you are Vernal it isn't accurate for you to say that 1.5 miles is not the correct distance.

Just because WE do not have the signed and dated statement does not take away it's legitimacy. This is not made up information this is the case facts. Vernal has made 8 or 9 changing stories- 2 of which are 0.5 miles and 1.5 miles. End of story. There is no debate because he made the statements and contradicted himself.

TxJan specifically refers to an undated statement in her response which was clearly not made to LE as they have not shared anything with the PI's. Hpw many of his other statements refer to 1.5 miles? I'm not sure how legitimate one exert from a suspect's statement released on a social media page can be classed as. Any written evidence released by the PI's could potentially compromise a prosecution's case.

Is there another cattle guard one & a half miles from the campsite? I believed VDK allegedly made his phone call by the one 400m from the camp.

OMGOSH! How hard is it to remember where you were when you call 911 to report your baby missing. Whats with the allegedly description. VK HIMSELF changed where he said he was when he made that very important hard to forget, forever imprinted in his "brain" phone call. If he wasnt LYING his story would remain the same. The fact its even an issue is his own fault! Dont lie, you wont get confused. JMO

TxJan specifically refers to an undated statement in her response which was clearly not made to LE as they have not shared anything with the PI's. Hpw many of his other statements refer to 1.5 miles? I'm not sure how legitimate one exert from a suspect's statement released on a social media page can be classed as. Any written evidence released by the PI's could potentially compromise a prosecution's case.

We are all literally arguing with you about this nonsense and its actually just YOUR PERSONAL OPINION and you are presenting things as fact. You have also made repeated statements saying what happened and didn't happen. Do you have inside info or is this all, in fact, just your speculation? I would love to know. Because if you're privy to info that we aren't that is quite remarkable.

Again, speculation and opinion being tossed out there like it was a fact. I totally disagree and obviously so did baby Deoors own family because THEY hired not one but two PIs knowing full well that what a PI will do in an investigation is far different then what LE is allowed to do. Your statement is contadictory to the families own wishes that the case be investigated by the PI. Isn't that why they had the fundraising and collected money from the public who stepped forward to support their wishes? JMO

I think you know the answer to that.
Have they disputed anything Klein says? No, they haven't. And if it was compromising their investigation they would stop him or make a statement that he is not to be believed.

Not to mentions the lawsuit filed by J and V hasn't moved since the day it was filed.

It's common sense. If what Klein was saying was inaccurate someone would have spoken out. Face of the matter, no one has.

Hi KatieLiz,

Law enforcement have a duty to step in if someone is compromising an investigation. Issuing a statement would be the very least they could do.

I absolutely agree with everything you've said.

Hi KatieLiz,

Law enforcement have a duty to step in if someone is compromising an investigation. Issuing a statement would be the very least they could do.

Exactly!!! Thanks so much for the comment.

Thanks for link...I got lost.... I see its a VK-JM lie, in writing. For anyone else lost on this thread, link seems to say (paraphrasing) Vernal in writing says he was 1.5 miles away trying to find cell service. Jessica in writing says that she made the 911 call at the camp then threw her stuff in the front of Vernal's truck that wasn't there. IMO

Hi KatieLiz,

And they will too. Both of my parents in their careers have dealt with PIs. I met some shady ones and some really awesome ones. I have a friend who is an awesome one. But all the shady ones my parents dealt with were stopped or dealt with by LE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The original "horse's mouth" said approx half a mile in the first interview, We haven't seen or heard a second statement from VDK altering the distance, only the word of the PI afaik.
Therefore, if VDK was only 400m from JA when he made his 911 call, he could have easily driven back to camp in under 3 minutes.
Funny nickname for Vernal, personally I like to think of another orifice when I think of him.

Everyone can cling to whatever shred of a statement, map fragment, or innuendo they want, personally I haven't wavered from my original assessment, parents missing their child behave very differently than our suspects have. Even Vilt who seems like half a nut saw through their charade.

Have LE commented on the veracity of Klein Investigations cell phone impact study?

I think LE did the study before Klein if I understand this quote correctly from the media thread

Klein Investigations and Consulting I will only say that LE and now our firm has reviewed the "pings" and transmissions of the cell phones. We again come to the same conclusion. I cannot give details.

Is this a point of concern for you?
I posted it because I am interested in discussing the 911 recording, and keen to hear your opinions about the contents of the call as you hear and interpret it.

I posted it because I am interested in discussing the 911 recording, and keen to hear your opinions about the contents of the call as you hear and interpret it.

Not to discount your sincerity but we are on thread 29. The 911 call has been discussed ad nausium as I am sure you are aware. If I had a new relavation to share that I havent already said about the calls I would but I do not.

That particular link is not available.
Possibly a verbal statement made by VDK was transcribed by a member of Klein Investigations who misheard or incorrectly recorded the distance. If we cannot see a signed & dated statement then it is difficult to accuse anyone of lying. Surely the statements made to LE would not have been shown to the PI's - as per Sheriff B in his Websleuths interview.
The Cell Phone Impact would be inaccurate if Klein was using a distance of 1.5 miles instead of the correct distance.

Would you care to be so forthcoming as to what your agenda is ? Whatever it is, you either have a lot of misinformation, or you're misconstruing the information for a very obvious and specific reason.. How about approaching the case with what's been released by LE and both of the PI's? They obviously have much more information than you do. Right? So Please enlighten us , we are all ears. Tell us all you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran