ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally on your side so I say this respectfully. I don't think the boots were found in the apartment. A camouflage jacket and the cars were, yes. But I believe Klein later answered someone and said it doesn't appear to be the same jacket. But I do believe the cars and credit card are accurate.

But the boots for sure were not found. That would be a MAJOR development.

Hi KatieLiz,

Thank you for the correct information. I greatly appreciate this and, believe me, I know we are on the same side. :tyou:

I had to come back to say this...

I can try to understand the people who may not trust Klein or don't believe his opinion holds much weight.

So that's fine. Let's disregard everything we have heard from Klein for just a minute.

Without Klein- we STILL have LE reporting multiple stories and lies, failed polys, it was LE who first names them suspects, it was Bowerman who spoke the words "intentional homicide" and that he wasn't sure Deorr was ever even there. Not to mention the FBI being in agreement with Bowerman's team.

So whether Klein had been here filling in the gaps or not-- we have murder suspects based on the word of the LE handling the case AND the FBI.

<modsnip>

Hi KatieLiz,

Thank you for the correct information. I greatly appreciate this and, believe me, I know we are on the same side. :tyou:

No worries. It's easy to confuse facts in this case. <modsnip>

Isn't that the truth, what with all the changing, confusing stories by the suspects and poi's, the lack of information we have on the case, and the length of time we've been discussing it, it's almost impossible to keep the facts straight. At first it was more like a roller coaster, now it's more like a merry-go-round. Or, a house of mirrors. :scared:

Hi Everyone.

As a reminder, insulting other members and posting snarky remarks to/about those with a differing opinion than yours is against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, please do so in a mature and civil manner.

If you just can't bear to read a member's posts and opinions without responding or referring to them in a derogatory manner, please consider utilizing the ignore feature.

I need to know ;): does lieing and distorting over a time of more than 12 months count as ONE false information or rather as -ty of false informations ....?

:silly: Just imagine if it's charged at $1000.00 per lie :liar: :floorlaugh:

In my view, the parents committed not just out and out perjury (providing false facts to law enforcement) but fraud. The jacket was found at the apartment
along with other items which they said were at the campsite.

I've emailed the office of the Attorney General for Idaho asking all of my questions pertaining to the false information given in this case by the parents. As I do not live in Idaho I don't expect an answer but
boy it felt good hitting the "send" button.
Lets not forget, accepting money from the public fraudulently...seriously. we deserve transparency on how it has been used and an accounting of monies. Have not gotten it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Could you post your picture, again?

I'm getting "Invalid Attachment". :(
attachment.php

Photo to help locate the actual campsite. Campfire circled. (The pickup with trailer and tent are later date and irrelevant).
On the map in the resources thread, the black wigwam symbol is not at correct location, but look around to the north of that until you find this photo content, that is the campsite they were camping at.
Image Credit: Google Maps

Attachments

• campsite.png
    campsite.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 114
I listened again for the purposes of having an intelligent conversation. I believe she is mic grabbing as touched upon in my earlier post. You hear her clearly speaking off call "John" than you hear degraded sound (reps should never speak off call, caller is king) I can see it all in my mind; small call center <modsnip> rep on a hot call, calls out to her supervisor, supervisor making throat slash or silent finger gesture, rep obstructs/grabs mic, rep also dealing with hot call so has to play both sides of fence, rep is getting advice while trying to make caller feel "special".

Another side show IMHO. I'm not sure what the 911 operator was doing but I'm positive it has nothing to do with Deorr being missing. Operator seems moderately competent, not great with an Aspect phone but this was probably the biggest call she has handled in half a year.
Your experience is useful. Did your non-emergency call center use scripts? I guess emergency call centers would also use scripts, or training to ask certain essential questions and the actions to take..
MOO 911 operators would be trained so that if they receive a call about a missing child the operator must ask, "Is there water nearby?" and if the answer is "Yes", must include appropriate personnel to the response sent to the location.
And that is exactly what I hear in the recording of J's 911 call.
I think the truncated sentence is the voice of the 911Lady and the completed sentence would be "I may need search and rescue" or "I may need water search" MOO.

Photo to help locate the actual campsite. Campfire circled. (The pickup with trailer and tent are later date and irrelevant).
On the map in the resources thread, the black wigwam symbol is not at correct location, but look around to the north of that until you find this photo content, that is the campsite they were camping at.
Image Credit: Google Maps

You prompted me to go and have a good look on google earth (for the eleventieth time) and I'm remembering a comment from V about another road from the campsite being higher and having a good view down.

They came in from the north east / Leadore direction on the 172/172a, and from looking at the elevations the more southerly road (172/207) is the higher one. It skirts the reservoir and continues on but is ultimately a dead end from what I can see. The exact camping site is where the yellow pin is on this picture.

Since there is some debate about whether there were 1 or 2 trips to Leadore that day, could it be possible that one of those trips was in fact further along that high road, in the opposite direction to Leadore? Also, is that the road V "hauled up" when he was trying to get a signal? I has always assumed he headed back towards town but maybe not.

Sorry if this has been covered already!

camp.jpg

You prompted me to go and have a good look on google earth (for the eleventieth time) and I'm remembering a comment from V about another road from the campsite being higher and having a good view down.

They came in from the north east / Leadore direction on the 172/172a, and from looking at the elevations the more southerly road (172/207) is the higher one. It skirts the reservoir and continues on but is ultimately a dead end from what I can see. The exact camping site is where the yellow pin is on this picture.
Since there is some debate about whether there were 1 or 2 trips to Leadore that day, could it be possible that one of those trips was in fact further along that high road, in the opposite direction to Leadore? Also, is that the road V "hauled up" when he was trying to get a signal? I has always assumed he headed back towards town but maybe not.

attachment.php
In an early press interview V states that he went up that high road, presumably at some point during the search on the day of the disappearance.
He describes that from the high road he sees a good view, looking down through the trees, of the campsite.
Source 8:06 to 8:20 in https://youtu.be/mwM1oG3z358?t=8m6s

View attachment 103873

Don't know if this helps at all, but he appears to have said he went "down" three times, not 'up', but there again he says lots of things :notgood:

July 13, 2015
Direct Quote from VDK

VDK:
It was 2:36 when she called and I was in the truck hauling down to the road trying to get service because I didn't think one bar would get it. So she got very very lucky. I was blessed that she was able to get service because I didn't think&#8230;I didn't want to try and risk getting half way through my&#8230;talking to 911 and have it cut off. So I went down to where I knew I could get a little service, about a half mile down the road.

Quite irrelevant probably, but c/p-ing that bit (below) put me back in their 'alleged' situation again, and I noticed how odd what VK said.

He was already in his truck hauling down the road when J got through to 911 ? He 'hauled down' 'cos he didn't think he'd get reception ? WHY didn't he even try to get through to 911 himself ?? Desperate situation toddler missing/disappeared - surely without thinking you'd do 911 immediately, then discover your signal wasn't strong enough and begin walking/running to "where I knew I could get a little service"? IDK, again none of this makes sense but thought I'd mention it anyway.

July 13, 2015
Direct Quote from VDK

VDK:
It was 2:36 when she called and I was in the truck hauling down to the road trying to get service because I didn't think one bar would get it. So she got very very lucky. I was blessed that she was able to get service because I didn't think…I didn't want to try and risk getting half way through my…talking to 911 and have it cut off. So I went down to where I knew I could get a little service, about a half mile down the road.

Don't know if this helps at all, but he appears to have said he went "down" three times, not 'up', but there again he says lots of things :notgood:

July 13, 2015
Direct Quote from VDK

VDK:
It was 2:36 when she called and I was in the truck hauling down to the road trying to get service because I didn't think one bar would get it. So she got very very lucky. I was blessed that she was able to get service because I didn't think&#8230;I didn't want to try and risk getting half way through my&#8230;talking to 911 and have it cut off. So I went down to where I knew I could get a little service, about a half mile down the road.

Yes the drive for cell service is described as "down", that is, toward Leadore.
But then there is this, probably a seperate trip later than the 911 calls, and possibly "travelled" means drove or does it mean on foot?
"there's a road that goes up and along the top .... and as I travelled up there ..." link in my previous post

Your experience is useful. Did your non-emergency call center use scripts? I guess emergency call centers would also use scripts, or training to ask certain essential questions and the actions to take..
MOO 911 operators would be trained so that if they receive a call about a missing child the operator must ask, "Is there water nearby?" and if the answer is "Yes", must include appropriate personnel to the response sent to the location.
And that is exactly what I hear in the recording of J's 911 call.
I think the truncated sentence is the voice of the 911Lady and the completed sentence would be "I may need search and rescue" or "I may need water search" MOO.

All call centers in my experience (telecom companies) have "points" that must be met to pass a call. Usually a specific greeting that incorporates key words and of course verifying your details. I'm sure at some point in your life you've been passed around a phone tree and every operator asks you the same information, they know you are tired of saying it also but they will fail the call if they don't "check" off all their boxes. Scripts are usually reserved for telemarketing as you are just trying to download a pitch as fast as possible on an impatient listener. Variable situations when you have people calling you are impossible to script as your caller will take you off script in 2 seconds and tell you what they want.

Bearing in mind I have no experience in emergency services call centers, I think what you said is probably correct. I imagine they have a very well trained "tree" approach they follow. At the top of the tree must be what type of emergency, what location, than most likely numerous branches. If shooting is gunman still present, car wreck is their smoke or fire, missing kid is their water, etc... At the end of the call the rep must have routed the proper personal, given pertinent medical advice, and if possible calmed the situation.

Just MOO but In the 4 minutes 37 seconds 911 recording I do not hear J (nor anyone else) say "I made the call".

I wish the recording of V's 911 call would be released, it would be so useful to hear the actual words, and little things like for example whether or not there is a diesel engine in the background.

I wish the recording of V's 911 call would be released, it would be so useful to hear the actual words, and little things like for example whether or not there is a diesel engine in the background.

I have a feeling there is a very good reason why only one of the 911 calls was released. Stay tuned... if this ever gets to court I'm sure it will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717