ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, renarde.

There is a little piece of news in the article I don't remember hearing before:

"Jimenez has fond memories of his great-grandson, who he last saw at a barbeque (sic) just four days before the toddler disappeared. "

So I guess baby DeOrr was "publicly" seen on July 6, 2015 at a family barbecue.
I remember we were looking for an event to start our timelines. :sheesh:

So Jessica thinks someone took him and is "gonna fight until my last day if that's what it takes".

Ok, Jess, so a bad man kidnapped your son and you're gonna fight, huh? So where's the day time TV appearances begging for news? Where's the reward? Where are the milk carton photos? Where is your social media campaign??

Not quite fighting hard enough, kidda.

Some snippets from the interview: What is in red is not from the interview , but my own comments. TIA

JM: "anxiety attacks, feeling like you're going to pass out". Why, because she's afraid of being arrested?

Grandpa: "mainly focused on looking for a body". .... "he was a clumsy little boy". But he was only 2 1/2 y/o, Well, ok then.

And then, "he was really attached to his mother, and if she'd turned his back then she'd have been..." What? What were his last words, I can't make them out. My speakers have too much bass. Can anyone tell me what those last words were at the end of that sentence? TIA

Some snippets from the interview: What is in red is not from the interview , but my own comments. TIA

JM: "anxiety attacks, feeling like you're going to pass out". Why, because she's afraid of being arrested?

Grandpa: "mainly focused on looking for a body". .... "he was a clumsy little boy". But he was only 2 1/2 y/o, Well, ok then.

And then, "he was really attached to his mother, and if she'd turned his back then she'd have been..." What? What were his last words, I can't make them out. My speakers have too much bass. Can anyone tell me what those last words were at the end of that sentence? TIA

I think I hear "he was really attached to his mother, and if she'd left him up on top like she said she did
and she'd turned her back he'd have been hunting for her". 02.00 secs

I think I hear "he was really attached to his mother, and if she'd left him up on top like she said she did
and she'd turned her back he'd have been hunting for her". 02.00 secs

"then he'd have been hunting for her." Ok, that actually makes sense. Thank you! :wave:

And he also said he believes he's "buried" on the mountain. So I wonder who he thinks buried him? A bear or a mountain lion? Hmmm. :thinking:

So Jessica thinks someone took him and is "gonna fight until my last day if that's what it takes".

Ok, Jess, so a bad man kidnapped your son and you're gonna fight, huh? So where's the day time TV appearances begging for news? Where's the reward? Where are the milk carton photos? Where is your social media campaign??

Not quite fighting hard enough, kidda.

Isn't that the truth, she wasn't fighting for him in the beginning, why wait until now to start, isn't it a little late ? Wouldn't it have done more good if she'd done so in the beginning? Oh well... :sigh:

Isn't that the truth, she wasn't fighting for him in the beginning, why wait until now to start, isn't it a little late ? Wouldn't it have done more good if she'd done so in the beginning? Oh well... :sigh:

Yup I agree with you. A tad late,

Seems they're doubling down. Must be sure there's no evidence of what really happened that could actually convict.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

"Her husband, now that might be a different story... " And then, he laughs.

I wonder what, or even who, he meant by that.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/full...d-jimenez-deorr-s-great-grandfather/456236282

Main points from the full length interview with JM's great great grandfather, Richard Jiminez.

There's always a possibility someone was able to get in there and take him and he might be with someone.

He's not mainly focused on an abduction, but looking for a body.

He was a clumsy little boy always tripping over his feet.

He was very attached to his mother, she couldn't get 20 feet away and he was running after her, screaming for her.

If she left him on top like she said she did, if she turned her back then he would have been hunting for her.

If he's buried up there, there's no way he could have been buried around the campsite, the ground is too hard and rocky. And, it's been thoroughly searched. They would have had to take him somewhere else or take him down the mountain, if somebody did something to him.

He's not in the reservoir because he couldn't climb up to it. If he'd gone in the creek he would have been found.

There's always a possibility it was a mountain lion (
he said it, I didn't ;) ) , but no evidence, no blood, nothing picked up by cadaver dogs.

The first search was poorly conducted, the first sheriff was no good. because people drove their cars into the campsite and parked up there, 150 people and there were children everywhere, a barbecue set up, etc. It ruined the chance of them finding anything.
It's been real hard on the mother, she can't hold a job and she's been going through seizures. (
has anyone heard this before?):thinking: Things are eatin' at her. And three months after it happened the father just took off.

All four people that were there are uncleared persons of interest. Somebody knows something and nobody's talking.

His personal feeling is that he thinks he's buried up there.

He's not going to accuse anybody, but there's only one road into the canyon. If a car had come in someone, whoever was sitting at the campground would have noticed it . (
IIRC, depending on which version of the story one wants to believe, this would have been GGP, or GGP and VDK. Is that not right? )

He doesn't believe JM did anything... "but her husband, that might be a different story".

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/full-interview-with-richard-jimenez-deorr-s-great-grandfather/456236282

After the vigil, the boy's mother, grandmother and great-grandfather sat down for interviews with KTVB reporter Morgan Boydston. Each spoke about their love of DeOrr, how much he is missed, and their theories on what may have happened to him.

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/moth...rs-are-better-than-what-we-have-now/456234256

The article includes links to the full interviews.

Full interview with JM:

http://www.ktvb.com/mb/news/local/full-interview-with-jessica-mitchell-deorr-s-mother/456234929

Mitchell spoke with EastIdahoNews.com at a candlelight vigil held in her son’s honor Monday evening at Freeman Park.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/07/deorrs-mother-sees-somebody-might-bring-home/

A question and a comment... in the second interview Jessica says:

“I hold on to hope to anything,” Mitchell said. “I’m still going to pass our flyers and I’m still going to keep his face out there because I don’t have answers.”

I still follow Deorr's case but not as closely anymore so I may have missed this - has Jessica been passing out flyers all this time? I haven't heard that but may have missed it.

In both interviews Jessica stresses that it's about Deorr and not her or Vernal but yet in the first interview, starting at 7:00 the reporter asks her if Deorr is found and there is someone responsible for his disappearance does she want them held accountable. Her answer threw me for a loop. Paraphrasing, she basically talks about the impact it would have on her, and how he might "be a broken little boy." She goes on to say "He might be well taken care of, he might not be and that's something we have to consider and we might not get the same little boy back..."

http://www.ktvb.com/mb/news/local/full-interview-with-jessica-mitchell-deorr-s-mother/456234929

It's really hard for me, as a mother and grandmother, to understand such words from another mother whose child is missing. I understand her thoughts going to the "what if" Deorr had been been in someone's custody for all this time but (JMO) it seems like the focus was on him coming back "broken."

It's difficult to express this clearly, I guess I'm saying I expected her answer to such a question to be more along the lines of "Give me 15 minutes with the @#$&*#" or "Anyone who would do such a thing should be drawn and quartered" Know what I mean? Her answer was (IMO) flat and emotionless and that makes me think she knows Deorr isn't alive.

MOO.

“I hold on to hope to anything,” Mitchell said. “I’m still going to pass our flyers and I’m still going to keep his face out there because I don’t have answers.”

I still follow Deorr's case but not as closely anymore so I may have missed this - has Jessica been passing out flyers all this time? I haven't heard that but may have missed it.

In both interviews Jessica stresses that it's about Deorr and not her or Vernal but yet in the first interview, starting at 7:00 the reporter asks her if Deorr is found and there is someone responsible for his disappearance does she want them held accountable. Her answer threw me for a loop. Paraphrasing, she basically talks about the impact it would have on her, and how he might "be a broken little boy." She goes on to say "He might be well taken care of, he might not be and that's something we have to consider and we might not get the same little boy back..."

It's really hard for me, as a mother and grandmother, to understand such words from another mother whose child is missing. I understand her thoughts going to the "what if" Deorr had been been in someone's custody for all this time but (JMO) it seems like the focus was on him coming back "broken."

It's difficult to express this clearly, I guess I'm saying I expected her answer to such a question to be more along the lines of "Give me 15 minutes with the @#$&*#" or "Anyone who would do such a thing should be drawn and quartered" Know what I mean? Her answer was (IMO) flat and emotionless and that makes me think she knows Deorr isn't alive.

MOO.

I've listened to some of the interviews but not hers, I just didn't think I could stomach it. But now you have inspired me so I may do so as soon as I get the chance.

Until charges are laid I'm prepared to give the parents my sympathy for their loss.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MOO.

It could mean that if DeOrr was in the hands of a paedophile he would come back a broken little boy if he is recovered? Just guessing about her words though. I can't believe DeOrr hasn't been found yet, but i always come and check for any new information when i see new posts about him.

It could mean that if DeOrr was in the hands of a paedophile he would come back a broken little boy if he is recovered? Just guessing about her words though. I can't believe DeOrr hasn't been found yet, but i always come and check for any new information when i see new posts about him.

In spite of my disdain for JM I personally can't rule out the possibility of the handing off by one of the four or kidnapping of the baby. :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Attn2detale