ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that's right, the family had been going camping there for years and years.

Wish they'd drain that reservoir.

bbm No, that's not quite right, Cags. ;)

In this thread "Interview: Trina Bates Clegg, 11 May 2016", you transcribed some of your notes.

[Trina] explains that she asked Jessica to go up to Leadore with Grandpa to keep an eye on him, she was worried it could be his last camping trip because

of health problems. She had an engagement on Saturday and planned to join them Sat night or Sunday. Trina spent a lot of time at the campground as a kid but had not

been there for years. Jessica had never been there before.

The "family" had camped there years and years ago. <-- There. I fixed it for you.

Just saw part of a announcement for an upcoming program about little Deorr; on KTVB a Boise station. At first I thought I was on the ID channel and it was talking about the People program (which I haven't seen.) But I actually had KTVB local news on. I can't find anything else about it. Anyone else see or hear anything?
It was not advertised as a news segment, but as a separate program. It had the main "players" voices and was titled something like, "What happened to Little Man?"

Ok it just came on again during the 10pm news. A series, starting on Monday during the 4pm news on KTVB. "Little Boy Lost."

Took a picture of the TV screen this time! Short term auditory memory not that great!

Little Man Lost. What happened to Deorr?
KTVB 7
Exclusive.
Series begins Monday News at 4p

Wow oh wow oh wow. I hope they find Deorr. I came to believe that the parents were lying. Too many inconsistencies.

Poor little baby DeOrr. Let down by every single adult who could help. Not a single one of them cares more about his body still out there in the elements than their own hides. I'm disgusted. They didn't deserve him and he didn't deserve this.

Rest in Peace DeOrr. Justice is coming.

:rose:

Ok it just came on again during the 10pm news. A series, starting on Monday during the 4pm news on KTVB. "Little Boy Lost."

Will those not in the area be able to see it online or something. TIA

Will those not in the area be able to see it online or something. TIA
I found this online
"KTVB will be airing a series regarding Deorr this coming Monday, February 26-Part 1 at 4pm (mtn time) and Part 2 at 10p (mtn time). The links to the story will be posted on their Facebook Page and through their website if you do not get their tv station.
#deorrkunzjr #deorrkunz #searchingfordeorr #whereisdeorr

Here's a link to KTVB Facebook page also [emoji652][emoji652][emoji652][emoji652][emoji652][emoji652]

https://www.facebook.com/KTVB7/

ETA I will try to post a link when it airs also but you should be able to watch from the FB page linked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Didn't get to turn it on till several minutes in, now it's over already after 13 minutes. episode 2 at 10pm tonight. Said tonight will be never before seen. Said "family members turn on each other." Wonder if it's from Kleins stuff.

If I hear a mom say her 2 year old is her "best friend," I'm thinking, Uh-oh.

JM said they'd just taught Deorr to peddle on his little trike. Maybe he was on his little trike and someone backed over him?

News folks said they started filming this 7 mos. ago, so July. Said their parent company investigation team worked with them on it. They got 10 hours of video from PI.

The full series will be available to the public on Wednesday at littlemanlost.com

From Klein's FB page:

"Media Release : We are aware that a six or seven part series will begin tonight regarding the Kunz case. We did participate in the series along with law enforcement. The series will be what it will be. We did film the series last summer. We will have no further comment."

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/

If I hear a mom say her 2 year old is her "best friend," I'm thinking, Uh-oh.

JM said they'd just taught Deorr to peddle on his little trike. Maybe he was on his little trike and someone backed over him?

News folks said they started filming this 7 mos. ago, so July. Said their parent company investigation team worked with them on it. They got 10 hours of video from PI.

I didn&#8217;t see it, are you saying that JM said little Deorr, her son, is her best friend? I hope not, how sick is that?

I don't believe him missing, I believe he never made it to any campground. Scan their route, drones and sonar.

I don't believe him missing, I believe he never made it to any campground. Scan their route, drones and sonar.

This is what I think too, and after all this time I doubt anyone will ever come forward with the truth.

From the reporter, Jeremy Campbell, who helped film the series... some of his impressions from days 1-4 in Idaho:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8s9nCBTbS4o

Day 2 ("Why DeOrr's mother wasn't talking") is interesting. I guess they ran into the family while they were filming at Timber Creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67