ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear Jessica say when they got back from town and pulled into the campsite, so did grampa and Issiac??? Where in the heck did they go to?? Nothing makes sense!
Exactly.
Their story keeps changing.
I recall early on in this case that the parents' stories disagreed on the most insignificant points -- like what they had for breakfast that morning and when the various adults were awake.
Imo.

Last edited:
She is not credible IMO. Story different yet again. Not buying what she's selling at all. She knows - something.

I still don't have any concrete theories on who it was exactly who was at fault, but they all know things they're not saying. Covering for each other, or worried if they say something about someone else, that that person has info on them they don't want getting out. I think they all had a part to play on some level or another.

I have some random thoughts and really don’t have anything useful to discuss but I vaguely remember that in the beginning it was said to be a spur of the moment trip and I think Vernal skipped work that Friday to go. The whole story is just off. I would be so mad and stressed with a toddler in the car, running around waiting for Isaac, never mind the fact that now we’re camping with a stranger. Why wasn’t he home getting ready. Where did he go?

If they planned to be intoxicated then I can see why he was frustrated with a toddler around the fire and machete. How was she planning to keep deorr entertained for 4 days. I still partly feel the whole trip was to cover something that happened prior to the trip and maybe dispose of him along the way.

She seemed to try to infer something about the chest in isaacs tent.

I cannot put myself in the thought machinations of a predator, but IF I was Isaac R. and planned something nefarious-- I would never do it on a camping trip where only a few people are around camping with you and basically a small area to roam around in.

Maybe one could hike many miles if so inclined, but to take a toddler along with you to harm and/or dispose of -- and hope that the parents and grandpa don't notice ?
Is this what the mother is thinking ?

And no offence but I.R. didn't strike me as a savvy and experienced woodsman.
IF the mother is pointing fingers at I.R. wrongly, this could backfire as he may speak up in his own defense.
Answers are needed for little DeOrr, and justice if applicable !!
MOO

IF the mother is pointing fingers at I.R. wrongly, this could backfire as he may speak up in his own defense.
Answers are needed for little DeOrr, and justice if applicable !!
MOO

Let’s hope it encourages Isaac to speak out. I will be beyond shocked if it turns out he killed and hid DeOrr, all on his own, without anyone noticing....

Last edited:
Let’s hope it encourage Isaac to speak out. I will be beyond shocked if it turns out he killed and hid DeOrr, all on his own, without anyone noticing....
Agreed.
It's nearly impossible to fathom any parent not going on the warpath if they think someone has harmed or even killed their baby !

imo, Issac didn't do this. And besides, what reason would he have to harm this child?
jmo
I agree.
And I doubt it was an accident like being run over with the truck, as awful as that sounds. :(
Why not call 911 ?
Why has no trace of him been found ?
B/c he was hidden, imo.
Someone couldn't have his body viewed.
Too risky as the wounds if there were any might not be consistent with an accident.
Although I haven't disregarded the possibility of an accidental overdose. :(
But then why not contact authorities ? If it was accidental the parents wouldn't be going to prison or even if so-- not for very long.
Maybe for possession ?
Idk, the fact that DeOrr's nowhere to be found makes me think the parents did something or were involved with the worst society has to offer.
MOO.

Last edited:
I haven't listened to any of this so I don't know the context; but what I recall

Deleted. Not completely correct; and other family members shouldn't be sleuthed

Does anyone know about another missing person surrounding Isaac? o_O He was present when another person went missing.

Jessica nods, so she seems to be aware of it.

Time stamp if anyone wants to listen is 1:08:20

Last edited:
Does anyone know about another missing person surrounding Isaac? o_O He was present when another person went missing.

WTH??? How could this have never come up all these years? Isaac's dad is a lawyer? This is nuts.

Not only did they find the jacket, but they found the entire outfit, including the pants and the boots he was supposedly wearing as well as the matchbox cars that he was said to be playing with at the campsite. In my opinion, something happened to him before the camping trip and the trip was just a way to throw off the investigation. No one outside of the four on the camping trip had seen Deorr with them.
I totally agree with this. I believe something happened prior and the camping trip was a ruse. I don't think he was ever there. I think parents did something even possibly accidentally and this was the best they could come up with to report him missing at the campground. They knew no one would ever find him there because he was never there. All attention on all that area and who knows what happened to him or where they disposed of him. JMOO

While I don't think Isaac had anything to do with Deorr, he does have a past:

"Over the weekend, Reinwand was repeatedly identified as a sex offender with an extensive criminal history in online forums and on social media. However, police and court documents dispute that assertion. The Idaho State Repository shows Reinwand was charged with felony rape in 2006, but that charge was amended down to misdemeanor domestic battery.

Sheriff’s officials also have told EastIdahoNews.com Reinwand is not a sex offender.

“He does have a criminal record, however the police reports are not consistent with his record (and I’m) not sure why,” Bowerman said in the email.

Bowerman did not elaborate on the inconsistencies."

SHERIFF: Family friend not a suspect in Deorr Kunz case - East Idaho News

From July 11, 2016:

Reinwand says DeOrr was in a child’s seat in the back of Kunz’s truck.

“He seemed just like a normal, happy outgoing kid,” Reinwand recalls.
The next morning, July 10, Reinwand recalls seeing DeOrr as the group ate breakfast. The child was wearing large cowboy boots and “clumping around” the campsite.
“He was playing and trying to throw stuff in the fire. His dad got after him for it but he was just like a normal 2-year-old,” Reinwand says.

After breakfast, Reinwand says he went back to sleep in his tent. He woke up around noon as Mitchell and Kunz were leaving camp.

“Jessica and baby DeOrr and his dad were heading to the store to see if they could get some gas,” Reinwand says.

The group went to the Stage Stop Junction store in Leadore, about a 30 minute drive on rocky terrain from Timber Creek Campground.

While they were gone, Reinwand says Walton took him around to various fishing holes near the campsite.

A short time later, Kunz, Mitchell and DeOrr returned. Walton suggested that Reinwand show them a nearby fishing hole.
Reinwand recalls arriving at the fishing spot 300 to 400 feet from the campsite. Mitchell was with him, but Reinwand says Kunz and DeOrr were not. He assumed they were lagging behind.

Reinwand says he then went to a different part of the creek to fish by himself.
Isaac Reinwand shares his timeline of events in the DeOrr Kunz case - East Idaho News

This interview from nearly 5 years ago doesn't match the latest interview with Jessica. Was there a fire burning or not? How was Great Grandpa able to show Isaac various fishing holes around the campsite if he was a semi-invalid? Who all went to town? No one in town seemed to remember seeing Deorr yet Isaac states multiple times that he saw him. Crazy.

From Jul9 2019:

Fields: "If Bowerman is correct and you were changing your stories, were you changing your stories and why?"

Mitchell: "Um, I believe a lot of it is like blocking things out, you know. You're so emotional, you're so, you're trying to remember everything as they're asking you all these questions a thousand times, and being drained, and not sleeping, and you know everything all at once, you block things out or you forget."
Fields to Reinwand: "You're the one that can say whether or not DeOrr, baby Deorr was at that campground."

Reinwand: "As far as I know to my knowledge, he was there."

Fields: "He was there for the whole time?"

Reinwand: "The whole time we were up there and was camping with us, yes."
Fields to Reinwand: "I have to ask, did you do something to DeOrr?"

Reinwand: "No. I know this needs to be solved and the parents need closure and I know everybody wants to know what happened. And I wish I could tell everybody exactly what went down completely, but I don't remember everything."
Last people to see DeOrr Kunz Jr. alive talk about what happened | krem.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member