ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I am new to the forums but have watched this case for some time.

I often saw people talk about how they believed his mother was involved but I never saw anyone discuss where he was if that were true so I’m happy to find that discussion here.

<random youtube videos are not allowed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Been gone for a while...thought of baby DeOrr yesterday and hopped back on here. I hate to learn his grandfather passed without any sort of last words he might have been holding in that could help locate this little guy. I hope one day one of his parents slips up and talks or cracks under the emotional weight of what they did to that kiddo. He deserves justice.

Been gone for a while...thought of baby DeOrr yesterday and hopped back on here. I hate to learn his grandfather passed without any sort of last words he might have been holding in that could help locate this little guy. I hope one day one of his parents slips up and talks or cracks under the emotional weight of what they did to that kiddo. He deserves justice.

You know the grandad who died isn't the same grandad who was on the trip? We still have some hope of a death bed confession....

So basically because Dennis has died the slander/contract breach case is now between Vernal Kunz and Philip Klein, and there are 36 points which Vernal claims are slanderous.

The defense argues, the contract states Klein is allowed to talk to the media about the investigation, even stating Kunz had a chance to disagree with anything in the contract.

The plaintiff's counsel argues the contract holds Klein to keep his findings confidential between the investigation firm and the family involved in the contract.

If the judge ends-up ruling in favor of the motion for summary judgment, this could end the case, but court officials say, if not, it could go to trial sometime later this year.

Let's go to trial - bring it on!!

So basically because Dennis has died the slander/contract breach case is now between Vernal Kunz and Philip Klein, and there are 36 points which Vernal claims are slanderous.

The defense argues, the contract states Klein is allowed to talk to the media about the investigation, even stating Kunz had a chance to disagree with anything in the contract.

The plaintiff's counsel argues the contract holds Klein to keep his findings confidential between the investigation firm and the family involved in the contract.

If the judge ends-up ruling in favor of the motion for summary judgment, this could end the case, but court officials say, if not, it could go to trial sometime later this year.

Let's go to trial - bring it on!!
Oh yeah!!
As a reminder, back in January 2016, before Sheriff Penner took over Sheriff Bowerman came out and said Deorr's parents had been “less than truthful” and that he believed they know the location of DeOrr. Shortly after he named the parents as suspects.

When Penner took over he backed off a bit but didn't contradict Bowerman's accusation. He said:
“I’ve said in the past that we keep everything open to every possibility,” Penner says. “In this case, obviously, the investigation has driven us further in one direction than the other but we still have to keep it open.”
If this lawsuit does go to trial it'll be quite interesting IMO.
Lemhi County sheriff names parents of missing child as suspects
DeOrr's parents named as suspects in child's disappearance | East Idaho News
DeOrr's parents named as suspects in child's disappearance | East Idaho News
Sheriff's Office to resume search at campsite for DeOrr Kunz Jr.

Also from the link:

"With the close of the lawsuit, Klein is planning to release more information about the Kunz case. In August, he announced he was going to post 15 hours of video and audio interviews online in connection to DeOrr’s disappearance. He then said he was going to wait until the end of the lawsuit against him."

If you google DIY Ford 4x4 Econoline Monster Van Life, you can see and hear Vernal, (Monster being the operative word) suspect in his son's disappearance, enjoying the heck out of his life. No signs on his van asking us to look for little Deorr though.

If you google DIY Ford 4x4 Econoline Monster Van Life, you can see and hear Vernal, (Monster being the operative word) suspect in his son's disappearance, enjoying the heck out of his life. No signs on his van asking us to look for little Deorr though.

Well, aspersions aside he looks healthy and happy. Has he actually moved into that thing though? Notice he said he's an "ex truck driver" so is he just drifting about?

I feel certain that he already knows where little Deorr is.

Hi,

I am new here. My biggest question about this case is why Deorr's parents and relatives aren't searching the campground relentlessly. Couldn't they just keep looking no matter what? If he wasn't being watched, wandered away, and eventually died... his body is up there waiting to be brought home.

Hi,

I am new here. My biggest question about this case is why Deorr's parents and relatives aren't searching the campground relentlessly. Couldn't they just keep looking no matter what? If he wasn't being watched, wandered away, and eventually died... his body is up there waiting to be brought home.

maybe because they know he is not there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027