ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am new here. My biggest question about this case is why Deorr's parents and relatives aren't searching the campground relentlessly. Couldn't they just keep looking no matter what? If he wasn't being watched, wandered away, and eventually died... his body is up there waiting to be brought home.
Right. He didn't bury himself

I am not sure what I think happened to DeOrr. I have a young toddler and the thought of camping sounds exhausting. My child is so curious and runs all over without a second thought. There would be so many dangers with a nearby stream, a camp fire, and wilderness. Does anyone believe he just wandered off, no one noticed and he got far enough to not be found and eventually died or possibly even died from drowning? This is just one possibility.

Also, I would need to pack a fair amount for my toddler. Food for meals, fresh water for the sippy cup, snacks, diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer, diaper cream, wash cloths, tooth brush and tooth paste, the nightly eczema cream, clothes, a thick or thin sleeper for bed depending on the weather, some toys, possibly a travel high chair to have a safe place to keep my child seated during meals, a few books, etc. Is there any report that there was enough stuff for DeOrr on this overnight trip away from home?

Last edited:
Also, I would need to pack a fair amount for my toddler. <snipped> Is there any report that there was enough stuff for DeOrr on this overnight trip away from home?

I've often wondered this. We started camping when the kids were about 2 and 3, and I swear we took more kid-related things than anything else! Would be very interesting to note how much DeOrr stuff they had packed.

I've often wondered this. We started camping when the kids were about 2 and 3, and I swear we took more kid-related things than anything else! Would be very interesting to note how much DeOrr stuff they had packed.

We camped when our girls were little but kept it pretty simple. Pack and play to sleep in, blanket, bottles/sippy cups and basically the diaper bag. A couple of choice, easily washable, toys.

That being said, it would be interesting to note what all they brought for him. Especially the number of diapers and the food (was it kid-friendly?) I'm not sure if something happened before the trip or early into the trip, but I don't think he wandered off.... I think at least 2 people on that trip know.

Here’s the statement:

STATEMENT : The Idaho State Court in Idaho Falls Idaho has dismissed the final portion of the Lawsuit filed against our firm styled Kunz v. Klein.

This now concludes the lawsuit with complete vindication.

We believe this case will set the standard for all investigative firms around the United States.

We will now begin the recovery portion of legal fees and expenses incurred by our insurance company and our firm.

We would like thank our lawyers, Hans Mitchel and Steven Hart.

Mr. Klein will release a further statement over the weekend.

Klein Investigations and Consulting

Here’s the statement:

STATEMENT : The Idaho State Court in Idaho Falls Idaho has dismissed the final portion of the Lawsuit filed against our firm styled Kunz v. Klein.

This now concludes the lawsuit with complete vindication.

We believe this case will set the standard for all investigative firms around the United States.

We will now begin the recovery portion of legal fees and expenses incurred by our insurance company and our firm.

We would like thank our lawyers, Hans Mitchel and Steven Hart.

Mr. Klein will release a further statement over the weekend.

Klein Investigations and Consulting

Nice summary article in East Idaho News on this.
Investigator planning to release Kunz case interviews after final part of lawsuit is dismissed | East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member