Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I got:
1. He doesn't suspect gramps or parents.
2. He's not 100% sure little DeOrr was there (contradicts #1).
3. He's not allowed to disclose results of polygraphs.
4. There IS some evidence that has been turned over to the FBI.
5. He made no comments as to foul play, which makes me consider foul play even more.
6. His wording leads me to believe gramps friend is the #1 suspect.

These are all just my opinion, but I have felt a gut thingy for the friend since I first saw his ridiculous interview.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

He said:
Parents = cooperative
Issac = truthful

Kind of weird to say he thinks Issac has been very truthful if he suspects him. The sheriff didn't need to add the truthful part in if he didn't think it. I don't know I can't figure out if the sheriff is being 100% truthful or has another agenda to get a reaction out of others in the group.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
He separated him from the group. VERY telling to me in "LE speak"

Yep but in the article Nate writes Bowerman said they stopped for diesel fuel. Bowerman didn't say it. Geeez.

I noticed that same thing. The reporting is just shoddy and it adds confusion to an already confusing case.

So if both parents and friend were at the creek --“He’s downstream, they’re upstream and they’re all within probably 100 to 150 feet of each other.”-- and baby was last seen by GGF toddling toward the bank... and the creek is on the other side of the bank... then that seems to indicate he headed toward the adults, either upstream or downstream.

It would be helpful to know exactly what part of the bank he was heading toward, but I am getting used to just being thrown a few crumbs in this case.

There are conclusions one might make about who could have seen the baby as he went over the bank toward the creek.

Since falling into the creek has been ruled out, according to LE, anyway...it just that seems someone in the party in that close of proximity might have noticed him if he got all the way down the bank.

Unless he changed directions and didn't head toward the creek at all.[emoji14]ullhair:

Maybe he did go over the bank and tumbled down into the creek and drowned. And one of the poi's panicked and covered it up. LE didn't rule out the creek, just that he wasn't found in it. JMO

This is what I got:
1. He doesn't suspect gramps or parents.
2. He's not 100% sure little DeOrr was there (contradicts #1).
3. He's not allowed to disclose results of polygraphs.
4. There IS some evidence that has been turned over to the FBI.
5. He made no comments as to foul play, which makes me consider foul play even more.
6. His wording leads me to believe gramps friend is the #1 suspect.

These are all just my opinion, but I have felt a gut thingy for the friend since I first saw his ridiculous interview.

2. He's 99% sure little Deorr WAS there.

I think that's a little more accurate, no?

Well, as I first stated, only one road leading in and out of the campground.

GGP looks away, looks back and DeOrr is gone and GGP assumes he's gone over the bank (to the creek).

When LE went into the lower campground, no one was seen entering or exiting.

Isaac over the bank downstream. 100 to 150 feet of each other.

Sheriff feels good about Mom, Dad and GGP

Isaac has gone back up to the area with the Sheriff, thinks he's being truthful (just my opinion, he was asked to do so....interesting to me)

My opinions BBM. Not a great deal of information in the interview, but I found the Sheriff's reactions to some of the questions interesting to say the least.

So have they got a clue? Or not got a clue?

Cast your votes...
I think they have a pretty good idea who harmed DeOrr but they don't have enough to charge. I do think the FBI will fill in the blanks. Look, I don't care how dumb, evasive or whatever LE is to the public, as long as the wheels are moving behind the scene.
Dumbing up may be done intentionally as go keep the main suspect unknowing, and have a false sense of security. This is my thought on the interview. I pray I'm right.

Since the friend commented in his interview "I was told he disappeared", it made me question two things.

Why would he say he was told to say that? At the campsite was he high or drunk? Does he know what happened, but due to the state he was in, his word is not acceptable until LE has 100% proof?

Maybe he did go over the bank and tumbled down into the creek and drowned. And one of the poi's panicked and covered it up. LE didn't rule out the creek, just that he wasn't found in it. JMO

And Who was "fishing" 100-150' down at the stream/creek...................................?

2. He's 99% sure little Deorr WAS there.

I think that's a little more accurate, no?
I dunno. Seems almost the same to me. 99% sure vs not %100 percent. Either way, he has trouble committing to it completely. The point is, saying 99% sure opens the comment up to question it. At least for me. I don't feel the sherrif is quite as inept as some (not you[emoji4])may think. He's being uber cautious for a reason I think.

I think they have a pretty good idea who harmed DeOrr but they don't have enough to charge. I do think the FBI will fill in the blanks. Look, I don't care how dumb, evasive or whatever LE is to the public, as long as the wheels are moving behind the scene.
Dumbing up may be done intentionally as go keep the main suspect unknowing, and have a false sense of security. This is my thought on the interview. I pray I'm right.

Totally. It almost seems too obvious. It think the person could have hid the boy somewhere, especially if he kept going when the parents were still searching and waiting for SAR to arrive. Although the problem with that scenario is that the scent dogs would have followed the path he took, right? Right now, all we know is that the dad left in his truck. But there were more vehicles there. Maybe one POI took off in one of the other vehicles to "search".

I dunno. Seems almost the same to me. 99% sure vs not %100 percent. Either way, he has trouble committing to it completely. The point is, saying 99% sure opens the comment up to question it. At least for me. I don't feel the sherrif is quite as inept as some (not you[emoji4])may think. He's being uber cautious for a reason I think.

I agree. I can't quite put him on the same plane as Columbo, but I think he has strong suspicions even if he has no proof. And imo, he's shared those suspicions (right along with the evidence) with the FBI. And while all this is only my opinion and belief, this does give me some peace of mind that DeOrr isn't going to end up locked away in a cold case file.

And Who was "fishing" 100-150' down at the stream/creek...................................?
Parents were apparently upstream and Issac was apparently downstream. When solving this puzzle they have to look at who could dispose of the body far enough away that he wouldn't be found in the 3 mile search radius. Who could have gone that far and got back without causing suspicion? Who could be out driving around in their vehicle looking for DeOrr? Who left during that time in a vehicle? How long were they gone? I don't think Issac had a vehicle. Could he have borrowed ggf's vehicle to go look?

If my child disappeared and i checked all the areas I could on foot and still didn't find him, I would get in my car to look.

Totally. It almost seems too obvious. It think the person could have hid the boy somewhere, especially if he kept going when the parents were still searching and waiting for SAR to arrive. Although the problem with that scenario is that the scent dogs would have followed the path he took, right? Right now, all we know is that the dad left in his truck. But there were more vehicles there. Maybe one POI took off in one of the other vehicles to "search".

No, the scent dogs might not have been able to track the boy if he was being carried away. They usually have their noses to the ground trying to pick up the trail. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState