ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.eastidahonews.com/2015/07/sheriff-family-friend-not-a-suspect-in-deorr-kunz-case/
July 27th
"The great-grandfather, who authorities have not identified, also has not been labeled as a suspect. Authorities said his declining physical and mental health ruled him out at the beginning of the case."

http://www.ktvb.com/story/news/local/idaho/2015/07/28/lemhi-search-deorr-kuna-persons-interest/30799181/
July 28th
"The sheriff says the great-grandfather is not considered a suspect due to his declining physical and mental health."

Humm most drivers license cover several years. Perhaps he had deteriorated but his license hasn't expired.

Well said, i feel like law enforcement holds their hand tight to vest, not sharing important info to build a case. The dogs information could be more informative. I am not sure I believe Lil Deorr was at campsite at all.

RSBM

Marking my spot yet again.
Just jumping in here and there's a lot of reading to catch up on ; and your last sentence was one that has been annoying my mind ... still.
Even if a cougar grabbed him, one would think there might be some scent ? Not zero scent at all.
Has it ever been stated who saw him last, outside of the immediate group at the campsite ?
This has been a difficult case to follow because of the way it unfolded; imo.

Hoping for a conclusion to this case for little DeOrr .
:moo:

Do we know if air scent dogs were used in the search?

Reason I ask is I've just been reading up on the various types of dogs and apparently air scent dogs don't need a scent trail, article of clothing or a starting point to do their thing.

I have read the various articles that there was possibly a trail to the reservoir from the campground but am not sure if this was before the cremains incident?

I have no idea if these types of dogs were used or whether they would be expected to find/follow trails of Deorr Jr, IR to his fishing spot, parents on their exploration or an abductor hiding in trees?

This case is so strange. Now the website (miracles for little man or something along those lines) that was selling the wristbands and stuff to raise money to aid in the search for Deorr has apparently been taken down by the owner, DB. His FB profile is noticeably blank as well... bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow