GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell *Arrests* #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they planned the murders for the dates they occurred on.

I don't have evidence for that, but it does seem like they had specific plans each time they murdered.

OTOH, I can't wrap my head around the cold evening that Alex attempted to shoot Tammy with an AR15. Even with a silencer, what was the plan?

Was Chad going to pretend not to notice his wife dead in the driveway for a few hours? Pretend he fell asleep then call 911 with his fake crying act in the morning? Or make Emma or Garth find her?

Joe Murray did hear the hoopla. So assuming a successful hit and a quick 911 call, how far could Alex have run? Was he going to run into the house and hide there, while Chad pointed south or something?

All that came to mind in considering the Yellowstone murder theory. For some reason, I don't think there was a murder plan there. They do seem to murder on their owned or rented properties. But, they also have experienced failed attempts. So who knows?

MOO
IMO, Chad's SIL wasn't meant to hear or interrupt Alex upon Tammy's murder attempt. Tammy would have been found eventually, perhaps even by Chad, but with Alex long gone. Alex was confident enough to run behind Chad's house. I wonder where he parked.

Watched today's hearing - motions will be coming from Daybell to extend the time and from the state to permit them to meet with Pryor (regarding the ineffectiveness of counsel assertion). Next status conference is set for August 28.

Does anyone know if Prosecutors Wood or Blake have actually handled cases in post conviction before?

Daybell now has some seasoned appellate attorneys working for him, it almost makes me wish Rachel Smith was still onboard as originally intended - she was supposed to handle all of the appeals per her contract.

I don’t believe Daybell will ever go free but his current attorneys have argued before Appellate and the Idaho Supreme Court, and if their nearly 300 page petition is any indication of the lengths (for lack of a better term) they’ll go to for their client, I can’t imagine the arguments coming after they do receive all the evidence. Perhaps Wood and Blake can again hire out someone who has more experience in defending their convictions, at least the. Blake and Wood could return to a somewhat semblance of their normal jobs and not be focused on all this new appeal stuff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back