ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow - Tylee Ryan - Tammy Daybell - Charles Vallow - *Arrests* #68

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming to Lori's defense, MBP gave lengthy interviews to three different news outlets just before the children's bodies were found.
Agreed. Since she went silent, its hard to tell if she will tell the truth or stick her old "word salad" as someone called it. From what I could see, her own situation with BP ended quietly which made me wonder about her making a deal of some kind. Would have been interesting to see the body language or expressions if the trial was televised.

Is no one going to comment on how horrific her jailhouse makeup looks? Good lord, it looks like she hit every branch on the way down.
IMO she shouldn't be allowed any makeup, nor curling her hair, and her hairstyle makes her look ridiculously young with that top ponytail. At least her blonde dye is growing out.

Could be so; 280 characters with spaces in this tweet.
You're more dedicated than me - I got to around 50 with just the first line and thought,'he used kids because he was running out of space, because he's also left out some bridging words here and there, I'm not counting the whole thing!' :D

IMO she shouldn't be allowed any makeup, nor curling her hair, and her hairstyle makes her look ridiculously young with that top ponytail. At least her blonde dye is growing out.
They were discussing on NewsNation last night how it was unfair that women inmates don't have access to makeup, hair dye, etc., which makes them look rougher in court, leading to them being judged more harshly than men, who don't need makeup and look like they normally would.

They were discussing on NewsNation last night how it was unfair that women inmates don't have access to makeup, hair dye, etc., which makes them look rougher in court, leading to them being judged more harshly than men, who don't need makeup and look like they normally would.

I think for trial -- the lawyers can dress their clients however they want?

So the jury may see that ol' familiar beach-dancing Goddess?

With that characteristic smirk....

You're more dedicated than me - I got to around 50 with just the first line and thought,'he used kids because he was running out of space, because he's also left out some bridging words here and there, I'm not counting the whole thing!' :D
I’m not crazy! I just cut & pasted into Word and used its counting feature.

Does anyone have a link to the jury questionnaire? It's likely here and I've missed it. TIA!

The witness interaction with LVD is another reason it would interesting to watch and might have influenced the removal of cameras. MBP has been absent from talk shows. Might not want more negative tv time.
Yeah, but the judge could have had a rule such as the camera can only face the bench or the witness stand, and the camera must be blurred on judge order for some witnesses. That is just an example, but there are other ways to keep the presence of cameras from turning the trial into a salacious reality TV show.

I feel for the living victims, many elders, many with limited funds, and from all over the USA.

MOO

I dumped Twitter a while ago and don’t want to re-up. Can someone braver tell me who Lum was laying into with his tweet?
I don't know for sure, but recently a lawyer guest on a true crime network suggested that Lori turned into her Viola zombie character when she murdered her children. The person wasn't corrected by the host. Someone posted about it on Twitter.

I don't know for sure, but recently a lawyer guest on a true crime network suggested that Lori turned into her Viola zombie character when she murdered her children. The person wasn't corrected by the host. Someone posted about it on Twitter.

Hhhmmm, wonder if LVD pronouces that "Wa-LA!"

jmho of course.

Which could be Lum's annoyance. Viola was who Chad Daybell said was Tammy's evil zombie twin. JMO

Wow. That’s some sloppy journalism right there. No wonder Lum got tweaked. Thanks for that context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme